Wilton Expert Choice Plus 16pc Bakeware Set
Good

Wilton Expert Choice Plus 16pc Bakeware Set Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 139 in Bakeware & Cookware

October 26, 2016

I purchased this on sale at Walmart . It has all the baking dishes most people will need . I actually use all of them so I don't feel like I wasted money buying the set . Bakers secret is a great brand I know I can trust .

April 15, 2016

Starting out or over can be a daunting task. Filling the kitchen with essential needs can be harder. Wilton makes this part easy by offering a full package of two cookie pans, a pizza pan, a loaf pan, a 12 cup large muffin pan, an oblong cake pan, 5pc measuring cups and 5pc measuring spoons.
    The price for this set is roughly $25 after tax at the major big box store we all shop at. A fantastic deal for someone with a embarrassingly low budget.
    A year ago, I purchased this set and I have used every piece at least ten times each. They still look new, except for the muffin pan, it has a few "baking stains" lol.
    Following the suggestions on the box, I always clean each piece with warm soapy water and a dish cloth. The couple times this year that I've missed my timer, the pan came out looking better than the food that was wasted.
    My initial plan for this set was for it to only last a few weeks til I could afford something better. But a few weeks passed, then a few more - and now over a year later; I'm still happy with what I have and have no plans on buying any other non-stick bake ware.
    Another good point to this set is the four yummy recipes it offers on the back! I love trying new recipes and was happy to have had the challenge and opportunity, Thanks, Wilton!

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!