4.9/5
Women's degree deodorant Reviews

Good - 0

January 21, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again.

I only spray it one time and the scent lasts a long time. It didn't stain any of my dark or white clothes like all other antiperspirants have. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave little chucks like others have.

August 20, 2018
    Florida, United States

My Favorite!

I live in hot and humid South Florida, so having an effective deodorant is a MUST! I’ve been using Degree for years now and haven’t found any other deodorant that stands up to it.

August 20, 2018

Only deodorant that leaves me fresh smelling all day

This is by far my favorite deodorant. It's actually the only one that I will use. When I put it on in the morning it leaves me smelling fresh and clean and dry all day.

I find that degree has the best fragrances and odor fighting qualities.

I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

February 09, 2018

Amazing Product!

love the dry spray format, doesn't leave any marks and protects all day. I was skeptical about the spray when I first learned of it, but I saw it demonstrated at an event and it worked great!

March 15, 2017

Degree deodorant is the best makes you always smell so clean and fresh . The one is use is shower fresh and the scent lasts 48 hours I def love this product and would recommend it

March 13, 2017

I love using degree deodorant. It keeps me fresh all day long. It's the only deodorant i use. It comes in different scents and i try them all and love them all. I only use the solid stick kind.