Yankee Candle Car Vent Stick-Midsummers Night Dream Reviews
#955 in Misc

December 19, 2017

My favorite

I buy vent air freshener all the time so last time I went to Yankee candle I bought this scent I absolutely love it. It makes my car smell amazing every time I get into it. The scent has even lasted after driving with the top and windows down which I was pleasantly surprised.

December 13, 2017

Best i have found.

Awesome air freshner. As a smoker and dog owner, my car gets funky, this little air freshner packs a heavy punch, and sticks around for a very long time. If you can find a better car air freshener i gotta see it!

0.7/5

October 26, 2016

Price was comparable to other vent clips, but they did not work at all. I went back to the store and the lady told me the air or heat must be on for the product to work, I tried both air or heat neither made it work.

September 22, 2015

Just put this in my car the other day and amazed with it love the smell and it stays wat seems forever

May 19, 2015

Nice smell, extremely strong 1 st week or so though so I like to open it say in the house or lrg open area for a few days prior to sticking it in the car.

February 17, 2014

My sinful luxury. Some people have found it a little too powerful, but I love this scent, and it does tone down over time.

May 01, 2012

Love this scent! I absolutely go crazy for cologne scents, so when I came across the car vent sticks I got so excited. They're amazing! The scent last a long time and carries throughout the car. I've bought the 4 packages since the first time so I always have some on hand.