Yankee Candle Tarts® Wax Melts

Yankee Candle Tarts® Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

June 03, 2017

I'm obsessed with my wax Warner, and these Yankee Tarts are great. The selection is unreal, I can spend an hour in the store just sniffing them all. They are a huge size that last for many melts. They are strong and have great concentrated amounts of oil in them. I always stock up on them during Sales.

July 25, 2016

Yankee Candle wax tarts are my absolute favourite! They smell SO good and are so big! They have a huge selection of scents and burn beautifully. I have 3 wax warmers in my house and I use these all the time.

May 07, 2015

These are expensive but they provide such a wonderful scent! I'm not a huge fan of the more "floral" or "cotton" scents but some of them I really enjoy like - autumn leaves, sage and citrus, pineapple cilantro, mandarin cranberry (MY FAV), juicy watermelon, Christmas eve, and mango peach salsa.

My only complaint is how large the tarts are. Other tarts melt fine in my burner, but these are too large so I have to cut them in half.