Yogi Green Tea Kombucha Reviews
#1338 in Grocery

January 10, 2018

Try it cold brewed

I love the yogi brand and the little sayings on the bags. I have digestion problems and anything kombutcha is my jam. I love probiotics. I tried steeping a bag in 500 ml of water in the fridge overnight. Drinking it cold is smooth and very refreshing.

January 10, 2018

My Favorite tea!

I have been drinking YOGI GREEN TEA KOMBUCHA for over 20 years. It is organic, smooth, tasty, and healthy. I love all Yogi teas. I usually mix it with Yogi Lemon Ginger tea for even more pizzazz!

May 04, 2017

I found this tea a couple years ago and I am so happy I did! Have 3-4 a day either before or after a meal and it helps with the bloating /digestion. I was always trying to find a tea that helped and tastes good and if that's what your looking for than try this! You won't regret it. Oh and as a bonus yogi tea always comes with a sweet little quote on the tag!

March 26, 2015

Yogi teas use almost all organic ingredients which is why I love them, and am willing to pay a higher price for them than other teas.

The green tea kombucha - tastes nothing like kombucha, and I am sure many tea drinkers are thankful for that, Kombucha can be difficult to swallow, but this has a nice spearminty-citrusy-flavour. I often drink this right before bed and find it's a nice way to end the day.