Yoplait Yogurt Tubes

Yoplait Yogurt Tubes Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 307 in Yogurt

May 19, 2017

I Love to reward my kids with these yogurt tubes for their good behaviors!. their favorite flavors are the strawberry and cherry ones. We love to freeze them in the summer months like freezies. They dont contain alot of sugar like other kids snacks out there.

April 04, 2017

These are handy for my daughter to be able to open and eat by herself. I don't have to worry about having a spoon. The kids like the characters on the packaging and that encourages them to eat it which works for kids to get dairy intake. I like that there is more than one flavour in the box.

March 14, 2017

Love these! They have been around since I was a child and I still buy them for my niece when she comes and spends the night. We cuddle up in our PJ's and eat these before bed. The flavours are awesome and they come in the coolest handy tube. They are also delicious frozen for a summer time treat. They are fairly inexpensive and are great for kids.

March 14, 2017

Love this product makes lunches so much easier and I don't lose my spoons in kids lunches! My kids also discovered that frozen they make an even better treat on hit day

February 28, 2017

I had these growing up. We also get these on occasion for our school aged daughters (8 and 6) when they are on sale for $2.00. They love yogurt and these are no exception. They're easy and convenient and they make the perfect healthy snack for school lunches. I like to put them in the freezer and freeze them then pop them int their lunch bags right before leaving for the school bus, they are perfectly thawed by lunch time! :)

February 28, 2017

Yogurt tubes are such an awesome snack! We like to freeze ours and enjoy frozen yogurt. They offer a ton of different flavours and often come out with limited edition flavours too. They are delicious and a healthy option :)

February 28, 2017

My kids love this product. Makes a great snack for those park visits or soccer games. Easy to transport and good nutrition. My kids love it! I often pair this with a cheese stick and a little jar of veggies. Perfect after school or traveling snack.

August 24, 2016

These are great for snacks for the kiddos! You can serve them as they are or you can freeze them and turn them into a delicious yogurt pop! They're definitely worth trying if you have toddlers around!

June 24, 2016

My kids like these in there lunches and I like them because they are a much better alternative to some kids foods. They are also good frozen. They make for a good snack.

February 01, 2016

My kids love these. They are not easy for lil ones to rip open and they can get messy but they are great for hot summer days. I just throw these in the freezer and then the kids get frozen yogurt to cool them off. These are great for kids .