Yorkshire Tea Reviews
#344 in Tea

July 15, 2019
    Tameside, United Kingdom

Best tea out there

Love Yorkshire Tea, definitely my favourite tea, great taste and brews really well. My go to tea bag also good value for money and good quality tea with it

July 14, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Number 1 tea

One of the best if not the best.
    A really full rich taste that I can't start my morning without.
    Beautiful flavour and aroma and just much better overall taste than most other brands.
    Slightly more expensive but worth it.

July 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Best cuppa ever

My daughter got me on to these and I must say it’s the best cuppa I have tasted I have tried numerous tea bags but these are the best by far I’ve now got my mum buying them too

February 22, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Lovely cup of tea! Won’t drink any other

Yorkshire teabags are the best teabags Iv ever had. I use them at home and work and love them! Iv tried other brands but prefer these. They are great value for money too. Whenever guests visit they always say how lovely their cuppa was!

January 05, 2019

Great tasting tea

I started drinking tea again and I came across Yorkshire tea. It’s an orange pekoe tea, not too strong , tastes really good. I add lemon to my tea for a bit of flavour. I don’t steel too long as I don’t like a. Really strong cup of tea. I seem to get the right flavour with little steeping. Reasonably priced as well.

August 16, 2018

A proper brew

My other half is from England and she swears by this tea. We do find it cheaper on Amazon but it's great as it comes in a hard water version. Add with a splash of tea and its amazing.

March 30, 2015

This tea tasted similar to me to Red Rose tea - which is a plus for me. Although I agree that Red Rose orange pekoe tea isn't the best quality or the most flavourful, I like starting my day with that flavour! I like that the Yorkshire Tea comes in two connected tea bags, which works really well for making a pot of tea. I have found that it is important not to oversteep this tea. Personally, I found that 4-4 1/2 minutes is right for me for a pot of tea.

I appreciate that Yorkshire Tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified and that they care about the quality and the environment.

October 25, 2014

Very good tea. Not bitter. Not to dark

October 18, 2014

I am a tea fanatic and one of my favorites is yorkshire tea orange pekoe. Yorkshire tea is rich and has a strong orange pekoe flavor but without the bitter aftertaste. It's a tea that you can close your eyes and sip and feel like you're in England.