Younique bb cream Bisque

Younique bb cream Bisque Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 206 in BB Creams

March 07, 2017

I've been leary about trying Younique products, mainly because I feel like theyre shoved down my throat across all my social media platforms by direct sellers. I found a lady in town who owns her own salon and she opted to give me a few tips and tricks about my makeup routine for a more day-to-day look while I was going away on vacation for around a month. She showed me the BB Cream and I have been in love with it ever since. for $50 CAN the tube has lasted me almost a full year. Its the PERFECT BB Cream. I feel like its super hydrating and lasts all day. I've used it as a foundation on days I wanted a lighter look on my skin with a bit of coverage to even out the skintone and cover some acne. It gives me the dewey look i LOVE from from my main foundation and still applies like a dream. I love this product and would certainly buy it again once this tube is completely depleted!

March 18, 2016

Wasn't too sure if I should buy this as I thought it was priced too high and would do the same as store bought or Mary Kay. it arrived and love the coverage and how fast I can apply it. Doesn't make your skin shiny/greasy - seems better then my Mary Kay one I had bought in the summer time.

February 22, 2016

I found this product SO cake and found it didn't blend well at all for me! I tried to even mix it with my face credit but even then it was far to thick - perhaps mine had expired?!

February 21, 2016

This is the best BB cream I have used! It provides a light coverage and nice tint to my skin, also great for winter when your skin is dry. Great when paired with the powder for a fuller coverage.

April 12, 2015

Its a very nice BB cream, Goes on well, and you only need a little bit. I really didnt find it much different than any other BB creams I have tried. It does cover skin flaws well