Younique Epic Mascara Reviews
#39 in Mascara

January 22, 2018

Epic mascara

I love that younique decided to release a 1 step mascara, it made your everyday look faster and easier, it gives long lashes without clumps or flakes. The only downfall is that it dries out super fast in the tube

January 14, 2018

My love epic mascara

It is a one-step mascara that gives my lashes lenght about after 2 week's of using it.It does not curl my lashes tho ,but that's okay because my lashes look fuller.

January 13, 2018

Worth the investment

My pricier home based sales purchase for lashes. I typically buy maybelline mascara. Took a chance on this and was not dissapointed. My lashes go from blah to wow!!! With just one swipe and a wiggle. Would repurchase. Lashes look amazing and don't feel like i have anything on them

January 12, 2018
    New Hampshire, United States

YOUNIQUE EPIC MASCARA

#chickadvisor
    I absolutely love Epic mascara by younique!! I will definitely be purchasing again and again!!! Very reasonably priced! Easy to use. Makes my lashes look really long!!

January 04, 2018

Love it!

I never used to wear mascara after so many weren't doing the job... till this stuff! It's a bit on the pricey side, but so worth it! I won't use anything else again.

December 13, 2017

Me

This mascara is amazing!!! Use with or without the duo fibre lash and you have full long eyelashes!! If your in the market for a long lasting mascara buy this today !

December 09, 2017

I will never buy another mascara!

This product gives amazing results, lashes for days...very easy to use. A tad bit on the expensive side but well worth it. I will buy this again and again

October 30, 2017

Totally amazing

Waterproof... the best mascara ive ever used. Better than false eyelashes and cheaper. U want longer fuller lashes for that special occasion?? Younique is the way yo go.

October 25, 2017

I will buy this again for sure

Curls and separates at the same time. Not many mascaras do this without getting clumpy. Great alternative if you cannot use the Fiber lashes. Great mascara all around!

October 16, 2017

All lashes, No clumps!

How can you complain when your lashes have lashes!? This mascara curls your lashes and separates them in one step. Add another coat for an even more dramatic look. Great for a daytime or night time look. Pair with 3D fibre lash mascara