Younique Glorious Face Primer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #282 out of 383 in Primer

June 29, 2017

Great product!

At first, I thought it was expensive. But the more I use it... man, the tube lasts forever! Great price for the amount of product and length of use. And works great with my makeup!

May 16, 2017

Worth every cent stops makeup from sinking in the pores deffinatly a must have products its expensive but well worth the price !! dont miss out on the product. youniqueproducts.com/jessicamclellan to order ;)

0.5/5

April 22, 2017

I wore this twice and that was enough made my skin so oily shiny and did nothing to extend my makeup wear or for my complexion blurring pores and such, it did nothing. By the second day I was broken out with little red bumps and cystic acne that took a couple weeks to heal. This is also very overpriced (and with less product) compared with other primers that do actually perform

April 14, 2017

I've honestly never used primer before this product. Leaves skin smooth and makes my makeup stay on all day. Great quality against my glasses smudging

0.5/5

April 07, 2017

My hard candy primer makes my makeup last much longer than the younique primer at a quarter of the price. This gave me little red bumps on my cheeks as well. I returned it and was able to get my money back minus shipping. Younique products have been a huge disappointment to me. Low quality and high prices. The only reason they have some good reviews is the market is overflated with presenters making reviews in hopes of selling

March 01, 2017

The best face primer I have ever used, it keeps my makeup in place all day I love all younque products and would recommend everyone to buy them for their quality and price

January 24, 2017

The Younique face primer is great for helping my makeup stay on all day, even with the lovely elements! I also like the fact that it makes my skin feel smooth.

January 11, 2017

Younique Glorious Face Primer provides a create surface to apply my foundation to. It eliminates slight imperfections and gives my foundation lasting power for all day.

October 11, 2016

The primer is expensive but it is worth the price. A little goes a long way so the tube will last a while. It glides on effortlessly. This can be used with any foundation. Believe it or not when I use the primer I have less breakouts.

September 22, 2016

I love how this primer feels on my face. it leaves my skin smooth and less shiny. The colors of the eyeshadows I use just pop out and makes them bright. A container lasted me 4 months and I use it everyday! I am amazed and very impressed.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge