Younique Glorious Face Primer Reviews
#236 in Primer

December 13, 2017

Amazing !!

If you are struggling to find a primer this is for you. Reduces pores leaves you face feeling smooth and silky. Worthbyud price in so many ways!!!!!!!

December 03, 2017

This is what has been missing

I have never used primer before and honestly never really understood the need for it after moisturizing. However, I love the silky feel of this primer and it makes my foundation look much more natural without drying out on my face or clumping to make it look terrible. This is exactly what I have been missing out on for years.

October 18, 2017

Silky smooth on your face

This primer literally goes on like velvet. It fills in any imperfections to create a perfect base for your makeup. It is pricey but you barely have to use any do a bottle lasts a very long time!

September 26, 2017

Love it!

I just love this primer. It goes on great. I like how it feels. My skin feels so smooth which makes applying foundation a breeze. And a lil goes a long way! Love love love

August 17, 2017

Amazing!

Goes on like silk. Fills in lines and smooths the skin and allows you to apply foundation flawlessly. No more textured look, Its a true game changer!!

June 29, 2017

Great product!

At first, I thought it was expensive. But the more I use it... man, the tube lasts forever! Great price for the amount of product and length of use. And works great with my makeup!

May 16, 2017

Worth every cent stops makeup from sinking in the pores deffinatly a must have products its expensive but well worth the price !! dont miss out on the product. youniqueproducts.com/jessicamclellan to order ;)

0.5/5

April 22, 2017

I wore this twice and that was enough made my skin so oily shiny and did nothing to extend my makeup wear or for my complexion blurring pores and such, it did nothing. By the second day I was broken out with little red bumps and cystic acne that took a couple weeks to heal. This is also very overpriced (and with less product) compared with other primers that do actually perform

April 14, 2017

I've honestly never used primer before this product. Leaves skin smooth and makes my makeup stay on all day. Great quality against my glasses smudging

0.5/5

April 07, 2017

My hard candy primer makes my makeup last much longer than the younique primer at a quarter of the price. This gave me little red bumps on my cheeks as well. I returned it and was able to get my money back minus shipping. Younique products have been a huge disappointment to me. Low quality and high prices. The only reason they have some good reviews is the market is overflated with presenters making reviews in hopes of selling