Younique Lip Bon Bon Reviews

2.8/5
Ranked #366 out of 946 in Lip Balm

May 16, 2017

Love Love the the soft lip feeling cant get enough of it I use it EVERYDAY :) would recomend it for every women in the world. Can get enough of it ! Deffinatly my top makeup product

0.7/5

April 11, 2017

Not very moisturizing did nothing to improve my lips. I agree with the other reviews that this product does not last long and is way to expensive for no more than it does. Will not buy again

0.5/5

April 07, 2017

A little moisturizing, but not much I was very disappointed in these for the price I expected something really good and I did not get it. All the colors were virtually the same. Essentially they are lip smackers with a ridiulous price and they don't smell as good.

2.8/5

March 16, 2017

very great product, my go to... great colour .. will recommend to friend and family... love younique products!!!!!

love love love this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 09, 2017

Us woman know how annoying dry lips can be, and in the winter they are the worst, with Youniques tinted Lip Bon Bon my troubles are out the window. My lips are smooth, and layered with products that are all natural with no harsh chemicals or wax. The tinted colour makes it easy to run out the door on the days you just don't have time for all the glam, there's colour for every person.

February 09, 2017

This tinted lip balm was not as moisturising as I had hoped. Felt like I need to reapply a short time later. Tint was good but does no last too long. For this price I feel it was not worth it.

2.3/5

January 26, 2017

I was very excited about this product. It really was disappointing in my opinion. The smell is not great. The color is not great and I don't think it moisturizes very well. I find the formula hard and needs much I provement

2.7/5

January 11, 2017

The Younique Lip Bon Bon did not effectively reduce my chapped lips. It is more effective as a preventive lip balm. Given the price point I expected more from the product.

September 30, 2016

The only lip balm I have ever finished in my life. I am so bad at having lip balms last with me til the very last application. I lose it, it gets washed and melts in the dryer, I lose it in my purse..

This LipBonBon is awesome my favorite is cherry Cobbler. They all taste good. The only thing I would ask for these lip balms to have would probably be SPF. The container or packaging is great and it's a screw cap so you really can't lose the cap. As clumsy and forgetful as I am, i have left it in my pocket got washed in the washer and was in the dryer for good 20 minutes til I realized that the loud sound was probably from something I left in my pocket. I was ready to accept the fact that I lost a good lipbalm. I opened it and it was still intact, not melted and not all over my clothes. That day I had a new found love with these lipBonbons and it's definitely become my favorite.

A little bit pricey though. Comes in 5 flavors. vanilla Milkshake is good too and my husband uses it! Keeps my lips well hydrated. Also good to use with Lipsstains or highly matted liquid lipsticks. Makes your lips not looking so dry.

1.7/5

June 14, 2016

The adult version if lip smackers, but they taste gross and the cherry has a weird smell to it. The price tag OMG what were they thinking? I will defiantly never purchase this glad I received as a gift. Doesn't offer a very smooth finish. The color is cute but not going to convince me to purchase.