2.4/5
Younique Lip Bon Bon Reviews

March 15, 2019

Lovin It!

Overall a great tinted lip balm/chapstick. Very moisturizing and lasts a long time on my lips. The sheer colour is a nice touch for a softer look than a solid lipstick. I prefer it over Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 it doesnt tase as “makeupey” as Sugar. Love the packaging so chic and it doesnt open in my purse!

January 04, 2019

Horrible....and it STINKS

So disappointed and disgusted.
    Great packaging, very chic. It is waxy, STINKS and reminds me of a package of 5 for 4.99 tinted lip balms I bought at winners and threw out. It tastes awful, does not go on smoothly - and that smell! Ewwwww
    I bought the chocolate truffle. It is bright orange. I am very very disgusted. I would not pay 99 cents for this! Talk about overpriced and deceptive. The last thing this could be described as is a “BON-BON”

0.8/5

November 17, 2018

Don’t waste your money!

I purchased LipBonbons from Younique in Red Velvet to support a gf who was selling the products. I had heard people talking about this Younique brand that was allegedly awesome.
    I wanted a lip balm with a slight tint for moisturizing and natural non sticky look. I had tried Baby Lips Maybelline and wanted something similar but maybe with better quality...
    Other than the packaging for this product which was heavy duty and delightfully cute, I found nothing of quality with this product. The product feels very heavy and sticky which I was trying to avoid (I don’t like the feel and taste of lipstick so usually only wear a light tinted balm). The colour is ok but doesn’t stay on or go on very well. Also they preach natural simple ingredients but the smell of this product is terrible! I was expecting a sweet or fruity light smell but instead got a strong chemical lipstick smell... It’s such an intense smell that it makes me sick and the taste on your lips is even worse! I think I’ve tried using it only twice (I give everything a second chance) but never used it again... what a waste! My daughter tried mine and declined to keep it for free! Lol
    The value for this item is terrible! Quite steep for a lip balm!! (I think it came to 28$ and some change...which would be fine if it stayed true to its natural/quality ingredients they promise) Especially when you can buy maybelline for $10 ish dollars at the pharmacy! Not worth it and I will definitely not purchase this again. I’ve tried a few other items from their line and although they were “ok” they were definitely not worth the price of this line and all the fuss!!

0.7/5

September 06, 2018

Very drying. Patchy colour

Terrible colour. Lips were very sore after application. Colour did not go on evenly--had to keep applying to make entire lip change colour. Needed intensive moisturiser after using.

March 06, 2018

Stuck in the Middle

My lips react to everyday brand name lip balms, but have not reacted to this product. The product is expensive for how effective it is. I find that it does not last long and needs to be reapplied constantly. I purchased this in Raspberry Cheesecake. The smell is wonderful while it lasts and the colour is light and easy to pull off. The product goes on smooth, but I do wish that it lasted longer.

August 02, 2017

Big Disappointment

The tinted lip balm I bought at WalMart works just as well if not better than the Younique bon bons and I spent less on the walmart brand than just the shipping of the younique. Doesn't last longer, smell better or moisturize any more. Complete total wast of money. To have it shipped to me and then paying for the return shipping I could have bought 3 more tinted lip balms at walmart.

May 16, 2017

Love Love the the soft lip feeling cant get enough of it I use it EVERYDAY :) would recomend it for every women in the world. Can get enough of it ! Deffinatly my top makeup product

0.7/5

April 11, 2017

Not very moisturizing did nothing to improve my lips. I agree with the other reviews that this product does not last long and is way to expensive for no more than it does. Will not buy again

April 07, 2017

A little moisturizing, but not much I was very disappointed in these for the price I expected something really good and I did not get it. All the colors were virtually the same. Essentially they are lip smackers with a ridiulous price and they don't smell as good.

2.8/5

March 16, 2017

very great product, my go to... great colour .. will recommend to friend and family... love younique products!!!!!

love love love this one!!!!!!!!!!!!