Younique Mineral Pigment Reviews
Ranked #850 in Eye Shadow

May 30, 2017

This is the only type of eyeshadow that I use now. The colours are bold and of incredible quality! It goes on easily and can blend so well into each other. I love that it is so smooth and that it stays on for the day! I can use very little per application and yet it does way more than regular eye shadows in terms of standing out. LOVE IT!

April 16, 2017

I love the Younique mineral pigment eyeshadow. It stays on all day even if I forget I'm wearing makeup and rub my eyes. It also makes your eyes stand out amazingly!!

March 30, 2017

I really love this eye shadow. It comes as a powder and it has a tendency to get all over the place but man oh man does it have staying power. I bought the angelic shimmer canary white and I really love it. It makes my eyes pop. It is also easy to apply and well worth the price.

March 10, 2016

Love these! Love how great they go on, love how they last and last, love how easy they are to apply, love how a little goes a long way, love the new colors they've added, and love using a tiny bit of eye primer to add an extra pop of color to the pigments! ♡♡♡
    If you choose to buy them 1 at a time you'll find the cost can be a bit much however if you buy them as a group or in one of Younique's packages you'll find the cost is about 20% less.
    This is a fun and versatile product (can be mixed with clear nail polish, some colors can be used as blush, can be mixed with clear lip gloss, hair chalk, mixed with just a tiny bit of water or rose water and used as face paint and of course as eye shadow lol).

November 05, 2014

I LOVE the boldness of colours and pop that the pigments give vs. the matte. These are my go-to pigments for photoshoot make-up. I also love the versatility of the pigments, and have used rosy colours as blush!

September 16, 2014

Okay, these pigments... at least the sparkly (I don't like matte) are beyond awesome. You can make it brighter or lighter depending on what you want. You can even combine it with base to make it creamy. I always buy them in a set (better value). Now I think I pretty much have them all. They last throughout day and make my eyes pop- which is what I love.

September 16, 2014

I love the long lasting non creasing colour from these pigments. At $10usd & $12cdn how could you go wrong! They also have a ton of colours.

1.5/5

August 27, 2014

Don't have much good to say about this shadow. They do have a few very pretty colors but the jar is not worth the price at all

August 23, 2014

I LOVE the younique pigments! They are colorful, show well, blend well come off easily and are sooo worth the price! They dont irritate my eyes at all and a little goes a LONG way so they last a very very long time!! You can use it as an eyeliner, eyeshadow, highlight , you can even add some to clear nail polish! definitely recommended!

January 17, 2014

Younique mineral pigments are phenomenal!!!! They are 100 percent natural, chemical free, mineral based, free of talc, oils perfumes. Synthetic dyes and parabens!!!! These pigments have many different uses you can use them dry as a shimmery shadow, wet for a more dramatic look, use them in your hair as hair chalk, mix with clear nail polish to create a perfect colour to complete your look, mix with lipgloss or mascara to have an extra punch of colour!!!

Order yours here: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DawnMackie