Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Reviews
#12 in Mascara

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ gives natural lashes the ultimate beauty boost – boasting an average increase in lash volume of up to 400 percent.* With the power of an unparalleled formula and elongating Fibers, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ works to boldly enhance lashes in just a few easy steps! Making waves as a cosmetic wonder that enhances and nourishes lashes, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ contains the brand’s proprietary Uplift Eye Serum – a formula infused with antioxidant Co-Q10, squalene and vitamins C and E to condition lashes.

For more info, please visit Younique

January 11, 2016

You need 1 coat to get a 400% increase in volume! Washes off with Youniques face wipes easily! The more you use it the more easy it becomes to have the perfect fanned out long lashes. I love that it will not wear off throughout the day. And the best is that it is all natural and Younique gives a portion of every purchase to help abused women!

January 11, 2016

This is the only mascara I have found that actually does what it is suppose too! Even without using the fibers you can get full lashes no problem. Using the gel then fibers then gel again really de-clumps any clumps and add smoothness. I would recommend this product to everyone. It is great for everyday lashes with one application to going out with the girls and using 3 or 4 applications.

1.0/5

January 11, 2016

Wost mascara ever. Clump city. Ugh. Without a doubt would. Not buy this product again.

January 11, 2016

I only need to use 2 coats of this mascara and my lashes look great!

2.7/5

January 11, 2016

I don't wear a lot of make up and the one thing I do wear the most is mascara. I have to admit I am a bit lazy when it comes to it though so for me this product is just too much work. Don't get me wrong your lashes look great. Long and full but a bit fake. I got the stuff all over myself when I tried to apply it and I decided to give it to a friend. She loves it and she is grateful so everyone is happy. I will continue to use my regular mascara.

2.7/5

January 11, 2016

I found it to make my eyelashes look funny and made my eyes itch a liitle but not to bad

January 09, 2016

This mascara really does what it claims to do! The only complaints I have about it are the price, and getting it off! Sometimes during the day, I find little tiny black dots on my face from the fibers. I dont know if it's because of me not doing it properly or not lol. It takes some time to wash it off my lashes as well. Other then that, my lashes look beyond amazing with this stuff!!!

January 08, 2016

This makes my lashes bam in your face! The price is steep so I only use for special occasions.

January 08, 2016

My lashes are sparse and blonde tipped. They are not long. I tried out this product even though I was thinking it was "too good to be true". No...it wasn't. It worked and is so much easier than false lashes! I did not have any trouble figuring out how to use the product - the directions are very clear. I like to do 2 coats to really make my lashes pop but can get away with 1 coat. They make my lashes look long (but not clownish) and thicker. It lasts until I take it off - or until I start rubbing at my eyes in the evening when I am getting tired. I do find the price a bit steep. Because of this I tend to not wear everyday. Once or twice a week "for fun" or if I am going out. That way it will last longer for me.

January 08, 2016

This has been the best thing since sliced bread to me! My eyelashes pop and are so much longer. I am not enamored of the price but this product will be a staple in my cosmetic pouch