Younique Primer
Good

Younique Primer Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 383 in Primer

June 03, 2017

This is my favorite primer of all time. When you look at how much is in it and the price you might think it isn't worth it but it totally is. I use about a third of the amount I use with other primers. You literally only need a little bit of this primer or your makeup will start to move. It makes your face feel almost like velvet. This is a repurchase for sure.

2.3/5

March 02, 2017

I wont buy this again, in fact I didn't even finish a 1/2 of the bottle, it will sit on my shelf until I give it away.
    My foundation did not last any longer, I didn't notice any difference in my makeup coverage at all.
    Save your money and buy the ELF primer, it is similar, except it works and its a fraction of the price.

2.3/5

May 21, 2015

I bought the Younique Primer about a month ago, and I must say it's not very worth the price. After using it for 3 weeks, I do not see much of a difference and the pump stopped working.

May 01, 2015

Loveeeee it!! i was a bit sad because it seems such a small package for the price.. but honestly you don't need a lot so i think is worth it, love it my skin feels super silky after plus tip.. if you use it in your hair OMGGGG!! your hair will feel super silky and soft my husband loves it!!

April 12, 2015

Leaves your skin so silky smooth, and amazing product