Prestige Item
YSL All Hours Foundation Reviews

November 27, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

I found it abit thick to spread evenly

This product is great for coverage and skin feels great while wearing it but as for applying i found it to think for me and seemed to need more than just a normal amount :(

October 27, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Foundation

This foundation is fantastic, it gives full coverage and lasts all day long, my face felt silky and soft and amazing all day, I will definitely be buying this again and would definitely recommend to anyone .

October 25, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Full coverage

I received this as a sample -I'm not normally a foundation wearer and tend to use them as a concealer for dark eye circles and blemishes, which initially I did use for-however I'm now using it for full coverage of my face.This is a fantastic foundation and as it says on the bottle it's for all hours -I have combination skin so oily in the T-zone. This foundation lasts all day and lasts well on my skin and keeps me shine free all day .it covers spots-blemishes reddening skin and dark circles.It covers your skin beautifully -I applied it using a sponge and it went on great ,it covers fine line and open pores and gives you a flawless complexion -I have a fair skin it compliments my skin tone beautifully. I would recommend this product to any type of skin,incuding rosacea, spots,dark circles,fine lines and blemishes.

October 24, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Favourite

Really even smooth coverage leaves my face looks fresh and awake, perfect colour match my face still feels breathable when wearing it o have combination skin and it covered all areas really well

October 24, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Perfect for me

This foundation is the best I have used so far I have Combination skin and really struggle to find the perfect product but this foundation is light yet covers my skin its also buildable so for a night out I can put on a few layers and they blend flawlessly. Can't recommend this foundation enough.

October 10, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Love it!

This foundation is outstanding. It was lovely to apply and covered evenly - I have some areas of skin that are more red than others and you would never have known after using the foundation. The foundation lasted all day and I didn’t have to reapply it at any point. It’s not greasy and it has a lovely smell too.

October 09, 2019
    Camden, United Kingdom

Great

Great product full coverage easy to apply, always great products from thus company has a matt like finish, feels very smooth to touch would definitely recommend buying, comes in a great looking box

October 08, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Perfect for my oily skin

After trying so many foundations I tried this, and it's perfect, I have oily skin and fine lines, and this gives great coverage, and long lasting too, with a great choice of colours, have already recommend to a friend who purchased, I'll definitely get it again

October 07, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Stays put all day

This foundation is amazing, really good coverage without looking cakey, doesn’t fade during the day, a really comprehensive colour range which makes finding you time really easy.

August 27, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing foundation highly recommend

This foundation is full coverage. I got this in the shade porcelain. As soon as u apply it to the skin it blends in so well. Very easy to apply doesn’t dry too fast. It makes my skin flawless. Price range is worth it