YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush

YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #319 out of 556 in Blush

May 19, 2015

I’m a little yak on using the same applicator for lips and cheeks. I feel the same way whenever I use Stila Lip & Cheek Stain. I just dislike sharing the applicator between my lips and cheeks. The applicator is a larger sponge with a flexible head that saturates well with color. Surprisingly the formula is easy on lips even though it is matte. It isn’t dry nor is it hydrating and wears for around 3 hours as it slowly wears away at around hour 4. Pigmentation is excellent on these. They are bright, concentrated, and a little goes a long way. You can customize them as well for sheerer or more dramatic color pay off. Overall, the YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush an excellent product however, my dry skin doesn’t really love them. I thought application was a bit difficult for me. I think oily skin will have way more success! If they were a touch more hydrating I imagine I’d be raving them but since I find the texture drier I’m a bit disappointed.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin