Prestige Item
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation Reviews

January 09, 2018

Holy grail

I loveeeee love love this foundation! It’s the best thing I’ve come across, forget Mac and all those other cakey pasty feeling foundations! I’ve been using this for over 4 years now and will continue to use it because I feel like I found the perfect match! It was gifted to me once and it’s all I use now. Also goes really well with the ysl primer.

Updated On: January 09, 2018

Oh and don’t worry ladies, although it is in a glass bottle I’m sure it will never break! I’ve dropped so many bottles so many times and not a crack in any of them! You really get what you pay for!

November 22, 2017

Holy grail foundation.

If you have dry skin and are looking for a foundation to give you that beautiful dewy look then this is for you. I cannot express how amazing it is. It has been on repeat everyday and I cannot and will not go out without it. It’s the perfect light to medium coverage and it also smells amazing. Do yourself a favour sample it and you will not go back to anything else.

June 28, 2017

Looooove this foundation!

I decided to try a sample of the YSL Touche Eclat foundation one day at my sephora, and i absolutely fell in love with it. Now that its summer, i usually try to go for a minimal makeup look, and this foundation is perfect for that. It is medium-build able coverage, and has a dewy finish. I dont like my skin to look matte, as i do have dry skin, so i absolutely love this! This is a pricey product, but it lasts quite a while, and the product itself is amazing. The only downside to this is that it is in a glass bottle, and im terrified of breaking it. Just means ill have to be extra careful, or ill be repurchasing sooner than i think!

May 29, 2017

Wow! Voici le meilleur mot pour décrire l`effet de ce fond de teint pour peau mature. Dès sa première utilisation je fus séduite: il s`applique à merveille avec un pinceau, ne laisse aucune stries, se fond à la carnation naturelle de la peau sans effet masque. Sa durabilité est fantastique: aucune retouche nécessaire tout au long de la journeé

April 01, 2015

I love this foundation and it makes me happy just looking at it! It's gorgeous on the skin, you look like a million bucks (which is what it feels like this foundation costs) but soooo worth it for a splurge or luxury foundation!

December 05, 2014

This foundation definitely isn't cheap, but if you're willing to splurge, this is an amazing foundation. It is lightweight and leaves a natural, radiant finish.

November 21, 2014

This is a very expensive, luxurious foundation. It is weightless and targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of my face. One coat events out my skin tone and two coats conceals all of my blemishes. I purchase it in a few shades darker than my skin tone to give me a glowy tan. I absolutely adore this foundation and am still on the hunt for a least expensive alternative.

October 28, 2014

This foundation is absolutely amazing! It glades on your face flawlessly with medium buildable coverage. worth every penny!

July 31, 2014

This foundation is the kind that comes around once in a blue moon, and I felt compelled to tell my story about it. NOT fakey or cake,blends beautifully, and feels great over my moisturizer.