• YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 730 in Foundation

June 28, 2017

Looooove this foundation!

I decided to try a sample of the YSL Touche Eclat foundation one day at my sephora, and i absolutely fell in love with it. Now that its summer, i usually try to go for a minimal makeup look, and this foundation is perfect for that. It is medium-build able coverage, and has a dewy finish. I dont like my skin to look matte, as i do have dry skin, so i absolutely love this! This is a pricey product, but it lasts quite a while, and the product itself is amazing. The only downside to this is that it is in a glass bottle, and im terrified of breaking it. Just means ill have to be extra careful, or ill be repurchasing sooner than i think!

May 29, 2017

Wow! Voici le meilleur mot pour décrire l`effet de ce fond de teint pour peau mature. Dès sa première utilisation je fus séduite: il s`applique à merveille avec un pinceau, ne laisse aucune stries, se fond à la carnation naturelle de la peau sans effet masque. Sa durabilité est fantastique: aucune retouche nécessaire tout au long de la journeé

April 01, 2015

I love this foundation and it makes me happy just looking at it! It's gorgeous on the skin, you look like a million bucks (which is what it feels like this foundation costs) but soooo worth it for a splurge or luxury foundation!

December 05, 2014

This foundation definitely isn't cheap, but if you're willing to splurge, this is an amazing foundation. It is lightweight and leaves a natural, radiant finish.

November 21, 2014

This is a very expensive, luxurious foundation. It is weightless and targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of my face. One coat events out my skin tone and two coats conceals all of my blemishes. I purchase it in a few shades darker than my skin tone to give me a glowy tan. I absolutely adore this foundation and am still on the hunt for a least expensive alternative.

October 28, 2014

This foundation is absolutely amazing! It glades on your face flawlessly with medium buildable coverage. worth every penny!

July 31, 2014

This foundation is the kind that comes around once in a blue moon, and I felt compelled to tell my story about it. NOT fakey or cake,blends beautifully, and feels great over my moisturizer.

Eye masks

Another mascara question

TorontoMakeupArtist has posted in the forum topic
    SPF Day Cream Suggestions?

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!