YSL LIBRE Reviews
#36 in Perfume

December 16, 2019
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

My new fav Perfume

I was so lucky to get a bottle of YSL LIBRE, this perfume is really, really lovely, it also has staying power so spraying in the morning will last all day, goon treat your self.

December 13, 2019
    St. Helens, United Kingdom

Love

This fragrance is absolutely beautiful !!
    It isn’t overbearing and lasts for hours, less is definitely more with this one.
    Lovely floral smell with hints of Orange blossom and Lavender

October 27, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

A definite for my Christmas list!

I received a 5ml sample of this perfume & was instantly in love!
    One of, if not the nicest ones I’ve ever had the pleasure of wearing! I got loads of compliments & even the hubby commented!
    Fingers crossed I’ve been good this year as it’s top of my Christmas list!

October 10, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

My new favourite scent

I received a sample before buying this beautiful fragrance, its fabulous & long lasting, this scent lasted for 2 days on me. I can’t quite put my finger on libre’s ingredients but it reminds a little bit of vanilla. Would highly recommend

October 09, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Goddess

I got this perfume as a sample. I couldn't wait to receive it. I'm very picky with perfume that I buy.
    I must say this perfume gave me the most compliments I've ever received with any other perfume. It's gorgeous.
    If you have a chance to get a sample of this, you will want to buy the full size!

October 08, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Alluring lasting fragrance

Ysk libre is a lovely strong powerful scent.not overpowering and the fragrence lasts all day.always get compliments when wearing this ysl libre scent.

October 08, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

A divine perfume

I sampled this fragrance about a month ago and within the week I had bought a bottle. This is floral with a hint of musk, it's so nice. A lot of perfumes dont seem to last on my skin but this one does, I couldnt stop smelling my wrist. It's such a pretty evening perfume.

September 22, 2019

Warm

I had received a sample. I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. It's a warm and cozy scent great for the fall and winter. Long lasting, don't need to reapply it, a little goes along way.

September 19, 2019

Seductive and sexy!

I received this sample in the mail and I really enjoy this perfume! I would describe it as musky yet feminine, very pleasant and almost fresh smelling. My boyfriend loves when I wear this and I even got a complement from a total stranger at the grocery store! I think it would make a perfect choice to wear in the evening or date night. Would definitely recommend this to everyone

August 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

The fragrance of Freedom

New for August 2019 is an exciting fragrance launch from Yves Saint Laurent (YSL). LIBRE is YSL’s new scent of freedom. As the name suggests it’s a statement for anyone who lives by their own rules.

LIBRE is complimented by a daring musk accord accompanied by earthy oak moss, but this is not overly musky thanks to it being freshly intercepted by Moroccan Orange Blossom. LIBRE really is a gender-bending riff of a scent composition, because it’s heavy on what YSL have dubbed as Diva Lavender.
    LIBRE captures the essence of being whoever you want to be and finding beauty in your uniqueness.

LIBRE is being advertised by singer songwriter Dua Lipa .

LIBRE will be available from August 2019 in 30, 50 and 90ml EDP from all major department stores and fragrance shops