YSL LIBRE Reviews
#35 in Perfume

April 22, 2020

Such a Beautiful Fragrance

I just bought @YSL LIBRE perfume. I really love this scent it is long lasting, sensual and noticeable. A little goes along way. Would make a very nice gift for any woman that loves to wear perfume. I would buy again and recommend 😀❤️

January 30, 2020
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Love it

I got a little sample of it & I tried its just absolutely amazing. I just love the strong smell of it & lavender notes are my favorite. Then I bought a full size on Christmas. I got alots of comments on it like which perfume you wearing its smells nice. I recommend to those who like a bit strong perfume. It has good staying power.

January 30, 2020
    West Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing perfume!

OMG amazing perfume! Instantly I fall in love with this perfume. Its makes you feel so sexsy so confident! I just love love this amazing perfume! You have a lot of compliments when you wear this perfume

December 16, 2019
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

My new fav Perfume

I was so lucky to get a bottle of YSL LIBRE, this perfume is really, really lovely, it also has staying power so spraying in the morning will last all day, goon treat your self.

December 13, 2019
    St. Helens, United Kingdom

Love

This fragrance is absolutely beautiful !!
    It isn’t overbearing and lasts for hours, less is definitely more with this one.
    Lovely floral smell with hints of Orange blossom and Lavender

October 27, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

A definite for my Christmas list!

I received a 5ml sample of this perfume & was instantly in love!
    One of, if not the nicest ones I’ve ever had the pleasure of wearing! I got loads of compliments & even the hubby commented!
    Fingers crossed I’ve been good this year as it’s top of my Christmas list!

October 10, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

My new favourite scent

I received a sample before buying this beautiful fragrance, its fabulous & long lasting, this scent lasted for 2 days on me. I can’t quite put my finger on libre’s ingredients but it reminds a little bit of vanilla. Would highly recommend

October 09, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Goddess

I got this perfume as a sample. I couldn't wait to receive it. I'm very picky with perfume that I buy.
    I must say this perfume gave me the most compliments I've ever received with any other perfume. It's gorgeous.
    If you have a chance to get a sample of this, you will want to buy the full size!

October 08, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Alluring lasting fragrance

Ysk libre is a lovely strong powerful scent.not overpowering and the fragrence lasts all day.always get compliments when wearing this ysl libre scent.

October 08, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

A divine perfume

I sampled this fragrance about a month ago and within the week I had bought a bottle. This is floral with a hint of musk, it's so nice. A lot of perfumes dont seem to last on my skin but this one does, I couldnt stop smelling my wrist. It's such a pretty evening perfume.