4.9/5
#98 in Perfume

Good - 0

March 15, 2019

So light and feminine

I got a sample of this perfume from Sephora and bought it the next day!
    I bought the rollerball instead though.
    Such a beautiful perfume, very light and feminine and doesn’t have too much of a sweet scent.
    Definitely will purchase again.

September 12, 2018

Love! Will buy again

Love this perfume! It has such a beautiful scent, super feminine. I do find that it has to be reapplied several times throughout the day as it seems to soften as the day wears on, but even so... Absolutely love it!

August 06, 2018

MY FAV PERFUME

In love with this perfume!! It's my day to day perfume, but you can wear it to night also. I always gets compliments when I wear it

It's a romantic and fresh smeel

July 16, 2018

The only perfume for me

YSL Mon Paris EDP is the only perfume you will catch me wearing. It has a sweet, sexy scent that is not too sweet yet lasts all day long. It is very pricey at about $120 for a 3oz bottle so I always try and stock up whenever Ulta or Sephora has a sale where some money can be saved. The bottle is absolutely stunning and makes a beautiful addition to a vanity. It is pure perfection and my staple perfume forever and ever.