Yves Rocher Malasyan Coconut Silky Body Lotion
Good

Yves Rocher Malasyan Coconut Silky Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #493 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 23, 2017

This moisturizer has the most heavenly scent, not too sugary and sweet like some others that quickly become overwhelming but exactly like like a real coconut with a summery smell that lasts all day !! However I would say it is not the best at hydrating your skin, it remains in surface, but is good enough for days where you dont need a deep hydration.
    The smell remains all day and makes it all worth it. One of my favorites.

February 08, 2016

The lotion is very light-weight, but moisturizing. My skin is not too dry, so this works fine for me. It doesn’t sink as quickly as I would like, but I don’t mind waiting for a minute.

The coconut scent reminds me of beach and summer. The scent starts strong, but it weakens quickly. The next morning, I can’t feel it on the skin.

Overall, this is a good light lotion which I like very much (especially for the price).

November 19, 2015

I love coconut body creams and this is my all time favorite!
    This is a real coconut smell, not sweet but very exotic and pure.
    The lotion spreads easily and you can attach a little reusable pump to the bottle to make it even easier.
    The only downside is it never goes on sale, I would buy a dozen if it would!