Yves Rocher's Riche Creme Wrinkle Smoothing Day Creme (with 30 precious oils) 50 mL Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 07, 2015

Love the luxurious feel. Makes skin feel soft and nourished. The skin drinks it in and it is superb on the face.

March 19, 2013

For starters, this product is a little more expensive than what I'd pay myself. ( I never did have to pay, said product was one of my free gifts) when I ordered from Yves Rocher. (The cream has a nice soft, velvety feel, isn't too thick or too thin, and it's also non-greasy. Next, after checking the ingredient list, I see that it contains grape seed oil, I would suppose that's a good thing. Thirdly, I did notice after about two weeks that my skin looked plumper, softer, more even and smoother to the touch. Remember, with all products, every woman will get varying results. Yves Rocher currently still has this product available. It, in my opinion, is worth a try and I would recommend it.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge