Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#6 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Extremely powerful Scent

I have tried its sample first and I was really surprised how lovely and long lasting they are. I would love to have that in my perfume collection 🌼🌺would say its scent is simply incredible and perfect and loving the style of bottle i cant stop buying, lol.

Durham, United Kingdom

I Always buy a bottle!

Black opium is a personal favourite of mine, I’ve had a few bottles and won’t run out of it! The fragrance is divine, lingers throughout the day abs night if going out and I always get compliments when I’ve worn it. Made by a great company/brand too. I highly recommend using or purchasing black opium you will be addicted and I know it will be become a firm favourite!

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Smells very good

I had a sample of it afterwards I upgraded myself to full size bottle
    Everyone commented on it and how good i smell
    Definitely recommend it for family and friends

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Love it

Lovely box and bottle , Love the strong perfume that lasts all day and get lots of compliments , definitely worth the price , best perfume I’ve used

Love it

Absolutely love the smell of this it’s soo nice, it lasts all day so you don’t need to keep topping it up like some of the others. The only thing that could make it any better would be the price as is it’s a bit expensive

Southwark, United Kingdom

The best perfume for me

I just love its divine, rich, strong, sweet oriental smell. It is my special occasion perfume as a bit pricey but must have in my vanity case. It stays on me whole day without any need to Top up. I highly recommend this 👌.

A must have perfume

This perfume smells absolutely amazing! Anyone will love it. The perfume lasts for a really long time so you won't need to top up and won't run out too quickly.

March 08, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Divine perfume

This is one of my favourite perfumes. It smells so good. The bottle is really nice too. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I will always rebuy this when I'm running low. Just smells lush.

March 06, 2021
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Beautiful smelling parfum, the smell last for hours onl

What a beautiful smelling perfum, only need to spray once and lasts all day. A must buy for anybody who wants to smell nice all day. You won't be disappointed

March 05, 2021
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Ahhh this perfume 😍

One of my absolute favourite perfumes i always have them , I can't actually live without them, the smell always reminds me of my holiday with girls to ibiza this is where I fell in love with them 😍 💕