Yves saint Laurent libre Reviews
#58 in Perfume

Good - 0

October 16, 2019

A lot of money! Wonderful scent

Definitely a lot of cash I don't think I would dish out agaub but the scent is absolutely intoxicating. After receiving my free sample, a few girl friends pitched it and used our travel perfume jars so we could all enjoy this.
    It is absolutely to die for.

September 15, 2019

Love it!

Bright Orange blossom, bold lavender and subtlety beautiful white musks make for quite the scent experience. YSL has created a a unique fragrance that will most definitely be loved or loathed and no in between. It's an acquired aroma in every aspect. YSL Libre is incredibly long lasting, enticing and can be worn day or night. I will most definitely be purchasing a bottle! Kinda reminds me of a much classier version of 'Couture, Couture' by Juicy Couture. Lovely.

September 04, 2019

Smells really pretty

Yves saint Laurent libre perfume smells super pretty! It is a little on the strong side so you do not need a lot but it lasts all day. It is a fresh feminine scent great for a date night!