Yves saint Laurent libre Reviews
#57 in Perfume

March 18, 2020

Je recommande ce produit !

Je recommande ce parfum
    Il sent tellement beau.
    Je ne suis pas étonnée par la qualité de celui-ci du la marque.
    Je l'ai reçu en échantillon par la poste et je suis pas déçu du tout mon prochain achat de parfum a coup sûr !

November 26, 2019

My everyday perfume!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes 😉 I got very excited when I was sent this perfume because of the Lavender essence, Orange blossom, Floral and Musk notes, because those are scents I like. Let me tell you this, it is more musky than floral. For me this is more for mature people (and I say "people" because one day I used it someone said it smelled unisex). It has a strong scent but the longer you wear it throughout the day the softer and better, but if you are prone to migranes I would not recommend this. One thing I like is how long lasting it is. You can smell it all day! The bottle itself and packaging are very sofisticated and luxurious, I think that is what I liked the most. My recommendation is try it before you buy it!

October 25, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Amazing! Love it!

I have been using 'Libre' for just over a week now and just love it, this perfume stays, i can spray it on in the morning and can still smell it in the evening and this is what you want from a perfume.
    I highly recommend this perfume

October 16, 2019

A lot of money! Wonderful scent

Definitely a lot of cash I don't think I would dish out agaub but the scent is absolutely intoxicating. After receiving my free sample, a few girl friends pitched it and used our travel perfume jars so we could all enjoy this.
    It is absolutely to die for.

September 15, 2019

Love it!

Bright Orange blossom, bold lavender and subtlety beautiful white musks make for quite the scent experience. YSL has created a a unique fragrance that will most definitely be loved or loathed and no in between. It's an acquired aroma in every aspect. YSL Libre is incredibly long lasting, enticing and can be worn day or night. I will most definitely be purchasing a bottle! Kinda reminds me of a much classier version of 'Couture, Couture' by Juicy Couture. Lovely.

September 04, 2019

Smells really pretty

Yves saint Laurent libre perfume smells super pretty! It is a little on the strong side so you do not need a lot but it lasts all day. It is a fresh feminine scent great for a date night!