YVES Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer Reviews
#216 in Primer

Good - 0

January 22, 2018

Worth Every Penny!

I went to visit an aunt and she had this in her beauty collection. I had forgotten my own primer and had the opportunity to try this. It smelled fabulous and left my skin feeling SO smooth. I have a skin condition that sometimes leaves my skin feeling dry and rough which translates into my foundation. After using this, I felt so smooth and foundation application was a lot smoother. The hint of gold underneath is a great glowing touch. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I would splurge on it.

March 28, 2016

(highlighter) this is the best and easiest highlighter to use. blends well and leaves skin looking soft and dewy. use around eyes, nose and smile lines for an instant pick me up. so easy to use. love it

June 23, 2015

I got a sample and I love it! It blurs out my pores and fine lines and doesn't make me feel oily at all! I've ordered the full size already. It's so worth the price!!