Zevia Beverages Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 51 in Carbonated Water

May 04, 2017

I toooootally love this product! It taste like Cola-cola but it's so much healthier! Good ingredients, tasty flavors, good price (6 cans for $5), I don't expect nothing more from drinks! I recommended to try!

April 28, 2017

Love this product! Still amazed there are zero calories and love that this company offers so many non-caffeinated varieties. The root beer and ginger ale flavours are the most convincing! Almost always have these two flavours in our household. Wish the decaf cola was easier to find though. Often on sale at London Drugs and Thrifty Foods! To those who love soda, I highly recommend trying this product. You will be pleasantly surprised!

February 02, 2017

For a zero calorie soda Zevia is very good. There is no artificial flavour after taste that is common with most diet pops. It is satisfyingly bubbly, and mixes well as an adult drink with gin. The flavour is best when it's very cold.

January 09, 2017

It's awesome to finally have a beverage that is calorie free and not sugar laden. It's definitely a better alternative than the regular and/or popular brands out there. However, I find all the flavors too sweet. With that being said, I'll be consuming this just like the other pop... about once or twice a week or less treat.

September 16, 2016

Love all the Zevia flavours but ginger ale is my favorite. Awesome way to get your soda fix without the calories or artificial sweeteners. Wish it was a better price but still worth it

August 23, 2016

First time trying this and tasted great has a nice black cherry flavor very refreshing. Love that this no sugar or artificial sweeteners. Definitely a better option than soda

August 20, 2016

I love that Zevia has no sugar, no calories, no artificial sweeteners, and no caffeine! It is sweetened with stevia which is a green leafy plant! Its great for those times you feel like a soda without all that sugar

August 20, 2016

I recently tried Zevia zero calorie soda, Ginger Root Beer flavour. It is so good! I love that it is clear, and free from colour. It has no sugar and no artificial flavours. It has lots of carbonation, and is full of flavour. For fun, i tried to make an ice cream float with the root beer. It was really lovely! I wish it wasn't so expensive; however, i have found a few high value coupons, then look for it on sale! I love that it is available in the grocery store, in the organic food section. I really recommend you give this a try!

April 20, 2016

Zevia Soda is a very good idea if you need to watch your diet and to me it gives my children a better option for a healthier soda. My both children love pop and I am concerned about drinking it. But now that I found Zevia they can enjoy it without no concerns from me. With it being zero calorie with no artificial sweeteners, can't ask for more for a healthier alternative, and my children can't even tell the difference. Zevia has many different flavors to choose from.

March 08, 2016

I like this pop. No sugar, uses stevia. No bitter taste. Good for my waistline. Only 4 carbs per can. If you're looking for something sugar free with no artificial sweeteners, try Zevia.