zincofax extra strength Reviews

December 05, 2017

Amazing!

When my daughter was just brand new she developed a horrible bum rash. I tried many creams and none of them seemed to work. The dr recommended zincofax. I immediately bought a jar and haven’t gone back. 16 months later and it’s still the only kind I buy. It goes on so smoothly and you don’t need much at all! The jar lasts a long time and the price is right!

July 11, 2017

Save your baby's bum!

I used zincofax extra strength bum cream for both of my children. I tried a variety of different kinds of cream but found zincofax to be nice and thick and not greasy. It protected their poor little bottoms. My second baby had really raw and rashed bottoms particularly when he was teething and this saved us. It goes on nice and thick and keeps acidic poops off the skin. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

June 26, 2017

Love!!

My daughter kept getting horrible bum rashes even though I religiously was using vasalin and or another leading bum rash cream. I tried four different creams and found no relif. After trying Zincofax extra strength everything cleared up within a day! I won't use anything eles now!

June 07, 2017

This product is great for those really bad rashes. It has quick results when other products don't seem to work. I used this on my newborn when I didn't see that other creams were as effective.

May 30, 2017

Agit rapidement contre les rougeurs très bon produit je le conseille a tous . J'utilises ce produits depuis plusieurs années et je l'adore ! Le prix en vaut la chandelle !

May 15, 2017

My son had a severe rash that looked like chemical burn on his bum for a long time not long after he was born. We tried so many creams for diaper rash and this was the only one that made a difference! Even though he doesn't get diaper rash anymore I still keep this around the house just in case. It was a complete life saver for my little boy!

April 13, 2017

My newborn baby had a diaper rash and I was worried which product to use.
    My sister advised me to use this product and when I use it I was really surprised how fast and effective it works. My baby rush disappeared with my second time use it on his skin.

March 18, 2017

Tres bonne crème pour les fesses de mon bebe jai confiance sans parfum cest ParfAit je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur tres bonne qualité

February 16, 2017

Works wonders! Find it goes on smoothly without being to thick and sticky, I like the smell of it personally.
    It runs a reasonable price as well around $7 for the jar.

December 10, 2016

I'd rather use all natural products on my baby but when that can't fight the fight I turn to zincofax that always wins the battle against any rash within a few days.