Zoella Beauty Le Fizz Fragranced Bath Fizzer Reviews

This irresistible macaron scented fizz bar will transform your bath into an indulgent experience . Lie back, relax and enjoy.

Cet irrésistible bar fizz parfum de macaron transformera votre bain en une expérience indulgente. Allongez-vous, détendez-vous et profitez.

Available at select / disponible chez : Walmart, London Drugs, Pharmasave, Brunet, Familiprix, Guardian IDA, Lawtons Drugs, Uniprix.

For more information, please check out http://www.farleyco.ca/Zoella-Beauty/Products.html

August 30, 2017

So Pretty

Visually I was sold, yes I love good packaging.

It's stunningly wrapped and the colours are some of my faves, can't go wrong with Gold trim.

The smell was fabulous and the fizz was so so , but I enjoyed the whole experience, this is not your average bath bomb, it is more subtle, more refined.

Love the fact that I saw them at Walmart, ended up buying one for my grandma.

I think its a great item to add to a gift basket and its a decent product

August 29, 2017

Smells great! Would recommend!

This bath fizz is better than typical bath bombs because it disintegrated fully in the bath instead of leaving clumps. The scent was nice and not overpowering and it didn't leave any oily residue on my skin. I would for sure purchase this product again.

2.3/5

August 29, 2017

I will have to pass on this one.

I like the concept of how the product comes in the shape of a chocolate bar and it had a lovely fragrance, however none of that seemed to matter once I used it! It fizzed briefly and there was next to no fragrance, even when I added more. I actually had to use another bath bomb before enjoying my bath. Bummer. I really wanted to like this!

Great bath fizzer

Loved the packaging, it does look like a high end chocolate bar. The scent was strong but very nice. It had a lot of fizz and the scent lingered. Would be a great gift for someone who loves taking baths.

I got this as a part of the ChickAdvisor Premium program.

August 28, 2017

Cute packaging

I'm not really a big bath person, but I received this product from ChickAdvisor as a premium member. What caught my eye about this product was the packaging. It's very classic looking with the soft baby pink and gold embellishments. It was also cute that it was made to look like a chocolate bar and you even break off cubes like a chocolate bar. I think those who like bath bombs or baths in general, would really like this.

The product did just as it promised. I used two bath cubes and it fizzed up quite nicely. It has a very nice fragrance, but it may be too strongly scented for those with sensitive noses. Even though I'm not really into soaking in the tub, this was a nice treat and I did enjoy it. I think I would buy this as a nice gift for friends or family who need to treat themselves to a little pampering.

Enjoyed using these!

Actually used these to do foot baths - the fact that you can break it off and use how much you want feels like a money saver too! Didn't use it in a full bath however and would try that next time!

August 27, 2017

Nice breezy scent, not as much pay off per square as I wouldhope

I liked the scent of the bar but it wasn't as potent as I would hope. I had to use 4-5 squares each bath. So a bar doesn't last very long. I wish they were a little more bang for your buck. But a lovely experience despite that!

Great way to destress

I thought this product was amazing. I love taking baths to destress and Zoella's Beauty Le Fizz Fragranced Bath Fizzer was new to me and I was excited to try it out. It fizzed nicely and the fragrance was very soothing. It's definitely something I'm going to buy again. It also made my skin feel soft. A great product.

August 26, 2017

Beautifully packaged Fizz bar.

Zoella Le Fizz Fragranced Bath Fizzed is beautifully packaged. If you wouldn't read what it was you would think it was a large, fancy packaged chocolate bar. There is actually a sticker on it that says do not eat which is kind of humorous. Even before opening it I loved the light clean scent. It says on the front of the package that it is macaron scented. I thought when I put this in my bath it would smell even better. On the package it says to use 4 squares in your bath. I ended up using half of the bar ( which is 9 squares ) and the scent was so faint I may as well not put anything in my bath at all. That was with me only filling the tub half way. I never use bath bombs or anything that Fizzes in my bath so I have nothing to compare this too but in my opinion it did fizz nicely and completely dissolved in my bath water. I don't think this is something I would purchase again since it wasn't scented enough for my liking. Perhaps if I used the whole bar I would have been happier with this product. I would still like to thank Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product. I received it in my Chick Advisor Premium welcome package and although this was somewhat of a miss for me I loved all of the other products I received in my welcome package.

August 26, 2017

Great Fizz bath product

Zoella Fizz bath is such an amazing product. I loved the package. It came in a form of a chocolate bar. Easy to use and smelling wonderfully. It is so handy to have it in the bathroom for those lazy Saturday afternoon bath time. Love it and totally recommed it.