15 Stylish Jackets For Spring
The end of February leading into the beginning of March is a weird time. We're transitioning from one season to the next, but not really in a season. It's too chilly to leave the house in just a cardigan but it's too warm to wear your big winter parka. It's like Mother Nature is super confused about what she's supposed to be doing.
While we wait for Mother Nature to hurry up and decide what she wants to be during this 'in between' time, there is a solution: the spring jacket. And if you're finding the spring jackets a little too thin right now, you can always layer it with a graphic sweater!
We rounded up 15 of the cutest spring jacket styles out there to take you through this non-season stylishly:
1. Old Navy Denim Jackets (C$30.00 on sale)
2. Mackage Avra Trench Coat in Sand (C$550.00)
3. ASOS Jacket in Habernera Print (C$96.03)
4. Forever 21 Drawstring Utility Jacket (C$47.80)
5. RW&CO Textured Fitted Blazer (C$98.00)
1. Melanie Lyne Cropped Jacket (C$195.00)
2. H&M Coat (C$99.00)
3. Reitmans Plus Size 3/4 Sleeve Blazer (C$34.99, on sale)
4. Madewell Crossweave-Sleeve Trench (US$178.00)
5. Gap Striped Twill Zip Jacket (C$98.00)
1. Silence & Noise Freeway Moto Jacket (US$39.00, on sale)
2. Top Shop Contrast Lapel Leather Biker Jacket (UK$180.00)
3. ASOS Fit And Flare Mac With Belt (C$96.03)
4. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Mockneck Drawcord Jacket (C$229.00)
5. Wilfred Exquis Jacket (C$195.00)
Which of these jackets would you like to add to your wardrobe?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Style Guide
I'm in absolute love the biker jackets ! Totally my kind of style
Love the F21 drawstring one ... must go buy..
I love jackets, they're so easy to jazz up an outfit with. My only problem is I have a very short upper torso, so unless I get a cropped jacket I look really boxy. And I don't have the patience to get my clothes tailored properly!
I love a good trench. There is amazing sort of colours out there and if you find the right one that flatters you, you create a sophisticated look.
I LOVE the ASOS fit and flare Mac with belt one!
I've been wanting a trench coat and a moto jacket. I love the Silence & Noise moto jacket!
I like the Asos Fit and Flare coat but I have a hard time with coats of that style fitting me. Alternatively the Gap striped twill would do in a pinch ;)
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (73)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (66)
ChickAdvisor Events (126)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (591)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (85)
Hands & Feet (122)
Makeup Tutorials (61)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (125)
Parties & People (90)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (119)
Reviewers' Choice Awards (6)
Runway Fashion (213)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (233)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (400)
Videos We Love (61)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer
Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Split End Fuser