GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews
#2 in Oral Care

October 03, 2017

FLOSSERS

Find these really easy to use. They get through my teeth alot easier than other brands and the floss doesn't shred so much as the other no name brands.

October 03, 2017

I keep a bag in my purse!

To me the regular dental floss is so annoying, so these are great! They do a good job, I know regular floss is more effective but this product really helps. Specially when you are on the go. They are easy to carry around, strong and help me keep my teeth clean. I find it easy to use too and less messy.

2.0/5

September 18, 2017

Not a fan

Personally I am just not a fan of these flossers, I find them difficult to properly use and they tend to get stuck in between my teeth as I use them. good old regular floss personally works better for me.

September 11, 2017

Lovee

These are super handy and easy to use. The handle helps you reach the back teeth and keep the floss steady. So many come in the pack and they are great for travelling.

September 05, 2017

Flossers work great!

I love these flossers. I had flossing my teeth because my hands get all messy, but these flossers are great for flossing, without the mess. They are much more durable than other flossers that I've tried, as the floss string doesn't break as easily.

2.8/5

August 17, 2017

...

Ce produit convient aux personnes qui ont des dents étroits...J'ai deux paires de dents qui sont vraiment étroits et ça fait l'affaire..Le problème c'est que c'est vraiment difficile à appliquer.

August 15, 2017

Perfect for those who hate flossing

These little guys are super helpful to have in your purse, easy for saving your mouth after a delicious lunch at work lol. I love to use them at night when I'm super tired and not in the mood for a full floss but

August 08, 2017

Amazing

I absolutely love this product! It's super easy to use and it's perfect for those lazy nights when you don't really feel like flossing and need something quick and easy

July 27, 2017

GUM Eez-Thru Flossers

i love this product, my husband bought a pack so i decided to give it a shot, it's a lt easier to use than the normal one, i love the fact that i can take them to work or anywhere and it really works, will definitely keep buying it

July 16, 2017

These are so handy

I love tossing these in my bags its so much more convenient than normal floss and i find mysef using them way more than normal floss as i find that generic floss is a hassle.