GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews
#2 in Oral Care

August 17, 2019

These made me actually floss!!!

This product is a must. Flossing with the string floss is a chore, but these floss make it way easier and faster. Since I started using these, it made me floss more often and I have seen an improvement in the appearance of my teeth. Additionally, they have great value as you can use a stick multiple times as they are very durable. I definitely recommend them.

August 12, 2019

Juste wow

Un peu plus cher que la soie dentaire habituellement mais côté manipulation beaucoup plus facile à utiliser !!! Se traîne très bien dans le sac à main, sac à dos, boite à lunch!! Envelopper individuellement donc on traîne juste ce qu'on a besoin.

June 19, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Really helps

I buy these often! They are a bit more expensive than regular floss; but I can maneuver these better. They are portable and easy to use for almost any age.

June 05, 2019

Good thing when you have braces

I used to buy those when my son had braces since he didn't like the other floss materials. Since the braces were removed I still buy these instead of the regular floss.

June 04, 2019

My oral hygiene is the best it's ever been with this product

I originally bought these when my daughter started her journey into orthodontia, as an incentive to get all the stuck in bits out from the metal.
    I've never been much of a flosser, but this product is addictive and makes flossing so easy. I now have some that I leave in the car, in my purse, beside my chair in the livingroom and beside the bed, in case I have an urgent need to floss something out of my teeth. I've even got my husband addicted !!

April 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Easy to use

I like having these to keep in my car or my purse. I enjoy having them when I need them. They work well but I have had them break fairly often between tight teeth.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I absolutely keep these around

These flossers are very convenient to use and keep on your person at all times. They are small enough to be discreet with them as well. So handy and light enough to carry with.

April 04, 2019

Would buy this product again

These gum eez-thru flossers are great for on the go, super simple to use (currently teaching my children how to floss using a kids brand similar to these) the easy grip handle is nice and you get a decent amount for the price! Definitely met my expectations.

March 14, 2019

I love them

These are great and easier to maneuver then regular floss. I find you can get a good amount for a decent price, and lets face it that's almost as important as flossing is.

These are also great for elderly people in homes, who would like to be as independent as possible, It's easier too grip onto and it makes them and us health care providers happy !

January 28, 2019

Complete clean with ease

I keep a package of the Gum Eez-thru flossers at home, in my car and in sanitary packaging on my person. They are fantastic for a person, like myself, whom has sensitive teeth and gums. They are very reasonably priced and flossing is more important than brushing.