GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews
#2 in Oral Care

June 01, 2021

Easy to use

These are great to floss with. Work better for me then the typical string floss. These are so much easier to use. And the end makes it easy to get stuff from under the gums. And they are disposable.

March 24, 2021

I would buy this again

This product is great and is included in my every morning routine. I recommend these flossers as they really do the job without struggling to floss with traditional dental floss. They are easy to use and easy to disposable

December 27, 2020

flossers

These flossers are so easy to use and it has a good minty flavour as well. It is very convenient unlike regular floss. I highly recommend this product and would consider buying it again.

December 16, 2020

a great to go floss

Easy to slip into your bag for on the go flossing. The floss doesn't get stuck in my teeth like some other pick flosses which is great. The pick side is a little bit uncomfortable to use but I use the actual floss side more. great for people who are lazy but still want to floss.

November 08, 2020
    United States

Awesome product!

Over the years, these flosser picks have become the only brand of floss I will use. It glides between teeth effortlessly and doesnt fray like other brands of floss I have tried. The pick makes it much easier to use than standard floss, and is extremely effective at removing anything left between teeth after flossing. They even work great on tight teeth, which can sometimes be a challenge. I have been using these for years and will not use another brand or product. I highly recommend!

September 08, 2020

Great Product

This product is great and is included in my every morning routine. I even carry these in my purse with me because they are that handy. They are only good for a single use.

September 01, 2020

its not stuck

I have those teeth that get food and floss stuck in it and its hurts and is annoying at the same time. I found that plain dental floss cuts my gums and I do not have the control I do using a pick or flossers.

July 02, 2020

Helps prevents cavities!

I used to be very cavity prone, but after using this I've gotten better. It is so easy to use and unlike the string it never gets stuck in my teeth. I take it when I travel and I don't like using regular floss now. The purple version of this is not as heavy duty so I don't recommend that.

2.3/5

May 13, 2020

Not for me

Yes but no. I find very practical the small applicator to clean. On the other hand, the rope becomes softer the more we advance in cleaning. I prefer normal dental floss on my side. On the other hand, can be very practical when you are outside.

May 06, 2020

Amazing flossing method

I really love to use this GUM flossers! I already bought other brand because I couldn’t find this one and I didn’t like it, the taste was horrible and they weren’t strong enough ! This is definitely my favourite even my daughters they are 8 and they only want this ones not the kids ones!