GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 214 in Oral Care

April 25, 2017

I love how it's easy to use and easy to carry everywhere. I love the minty tasre and it's effectiveness to take all the debris between my teeths. The only thing I ate it's that sometimes the floss is loose. When that happens I have to take another one and for that reason I bring a lot more that ne essary. But because I can find it in a good price and I love everything else about it, I recommand it.

April 19, 2017

These makes flossing so much easier! I love how they don't shred like so many other brands do. I will never buy anything other than these to floss. Cheap and effective!

April 13, 2017

I hate flossing, who doesn't? BUT I find these are a great incentive to floss, as it makes flossing quick, effortless, and easy! PLUS I love that I can throw them in my purse to take on the go and to work :)

April 11, 2017

I hate flossing but of course my Dentist recommended that i start flossing more often. I was going to buy regular floss when I found these and they are sooo much easier to use then trying to deal with a string of floss!

April 07, 2017

Great product, great price, easy open package, easy to travel with, easy to use. I use these all the time @ home & away. Easy to hold. I highly recommend this product.

April 03, 2017

Great, makes flossing so easy. Great for kids who hate to floss, or anyone whose in a rush and doesnt like to spend alot of time on their teeth. Lots of results and really good for getting those teeth wayyy in the back .

March 17, 2017

These tooth-pick flossers are a fab regular in my bathroom. They are so easy to use. Makes flossing way easier, as my husband tends to struggle with regular floss. Slides easily between my teeth, with minimal snagging or friction. Only downside is that they are single use, so lots of waste.

March 17, 2017

Ma famille au complet l'utilise, même mes enfants. Facile et pratique, c'est un très bon produit de soin bucco dentaire.Bon prix et bonne quantite.Mon choix #1

March 15, 2017

really good product, i like the mint taste! affordable price and quantity is great!!

also another thing that I like about it is that you can find it almost everywhere now.

March 14, 2017

They are practical when you need a quick fix at work or outside the house, but I would not use this flossers a part of my every day dental hygiene. The good old dental floss is more efficient and work in all corners of my mouth, instead of this big extension that can be hard to move around in your mouth. Not counting all the poking that happen with the toothpick side...