GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews
#2 in Oral Care

2.3/5

May 13, 2020

Not for me

Yes but no. I find very practical the small applicator to clean. On the other hand, the rope becomes softer the more we advance in cleaning. I prefer normal dental floss on my side. On the other hand, can be very practical when you are outside.

May 06, 2020

Amazing flossing method

I really love to use this GUM flossers! I already bought other brand because I couldn’t find this one and I didn’t like it, the taste was horrible and they weren’t strong enough ! This is definitely my favourite even my daughters they are 8 and they only want this ones not the kids ones!

March 03, 2020

So Easy

Super easy to use. I wish these had existed when i was a child. You pay quite a bit more than if you were buying the normal floss, but the convenience of these cancels that out.

March 01, 2020

Best

I have bags of these floss sticks everywhere, washroom, purse, car, and at the office. Super convenient, and great quality. Great strength in the floss.

February 26, 2020

Recommended.

I recommend these flossers as they really do the job without struggling to floss with traditional dental floss. However I do recommend using the blue or green ones as I felt they were stronger, verses the purple which tend to stretch out a little.

February 15, 2020

The best!

These are the best!! Easy to throw in your purse and convenient to use. I tend to bring them to the movies with me ( hate getting the popcorn stuck in my teeth) would highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Great but not sustainable

These are handy, but not sustainable for the planet. Since they are made out of plastic each piece goes right into the trash. It is better to just use normal floss. Also the price of these are double normal glass that you can get for 99 cents

December 05, 2019

Pratique et rapide

Je suis surprise de la facilité à utiliser. Apres mon premier essai c’était claire que je ne prendrais plus le soie dentaire normale. C’est tellement plus simple et rapide. Je pense aussi aux enfants
    Ingénieux

November 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

floss

i have been using these for the past 1 month and i absolutely love it. Easy to use with a refreshing flavour to your tongue. leaves your mouth fresh and minty

August 17, 2019

These made me actually floss!!!

This product is a must. Flossing with the string floss is a chore, but these floss make it way easier and faster. Since I started using these, it made me floss more often and I have seen an improvement in the appearance of my teeth. Additionally, they have great value as you can use a stick multiple times as they are very durable. I definitely recommend them.