Crest Gum Detoxify Reviews
#5 in Oral Care

1.5/5

November 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not something I well buy again

I bought this once and not something I well buy again not worth it for a more expensive toothpaste and it really did nothing for me I would certainly not recommend it save your money.

October 05, 2020

Fresh

I really like this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and there is lots in the tube so it lasts a long time. The shape of the tube is also nice and easily stands up, taking up less room on the bathroom counter. It is a bit expensive though, so I am glad that it lasts so long.

October 05, 2020

Deep Clean

This is the only toothpaste I buy for my kids. Being kids, they sometimes don't do the best job brushing their teeth. I find they have better dental chexk ups using this toothpaste. It really gets in below the gumline.

June 10, 2020

My new favorite toothpase!

I really noticed a difference in gum health after using this product for a week. My gums are healthier and it doesn't hurt to brush anymore. The toothpaste leaves a fresh taste it your mouth. It leaves your mouth a little gritty afterwards.

April 20, 2020

Surprisingly a treat for your Mouth.

I have had the pleasure of trying this wonderful product after a visit to my dentist. I loved it. I felt like it started to make a difference right away. It's soft and gentle formula was a comfort. Will definstely purchase.

April 05, 2020

It works!

I received a sample of this from my dentist office. I was impressed! It left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I have already purchased it on two occasions. I have nothing bad to say about it.

April 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

The best for sensitive gums!

I have very sensitive gums and most toothpastes irritate them, but this one does not!! this still has a clean mint flavor, yet i notice my gums are not as sensitive to this toothpaste!

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Better than normal tooth pastes

This is a great product when trying to prevent gingivitis or reducing swollen/irritated gums with or with out the matching mouth wash. I would also recommend this product if you have sensitive gums. Definitely worth it

January 05, 2020

My family loves this

this has replaced sensodyne for me! I received a sample from my dentist and have been using it ever since My gums feel great, my teeth feel clean and my breath is fresh

January 05, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

This toothpaste is amazing and it works wonders. After my first use, I noticed a difference in the health of my gums and my teeth in general. I like the flavour of this toothpaste because it is not too strong but it leaves your mouth smelling minty and fresh.