Crest Gum Detoxify Reviews
#5 in Oral Care

December 04, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

All time favorite toothpaste

My all time favorite toothpaste as a person with teeth issues this has been amazing in helping me with getting and keeping healthier teeth. The flavor is a nice mild minty flavor which I love.

January 16, 2021

Worth Every Penny!

I am a dental assistant and I highly recommend this toothpaste. I love the texture. Its not too minty. It has a ton of added benefits besides keeping those pearly whites clean. It keeps your gums healthy as well. I use this toothpaste daily .

December 20, 2020

New favourite!!!

I started using this when I got a free sample from my orthodontist and I’ll never go back to any other toothpaste.
    The way it foams up I can just feel it taking care of my teeth and gums! I haven’t had any cavities since using this product!
    I highly recommend it

3.2/5

December 16, 2020

not worth the $

I bought this to help my gums since there always red and seem to bleed when I want to floss between my permeant retainer. This toothpaste did nothing to help my gums. Not worth the $

December 05, 2020

helped my gingivitis

after getting gingivitis i looked for an easy at home solution until i could get to see a dentist. this did the trick and left my mouth feeling clean and protected. has a very fresh minty taste.

1.5/5

November 10, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not something I well buy again

I bought this once and not something I well buy again not worth it for a more expensive toothpaste and it really did nothing for me I would certainly not recommend it save your money.

October 05, 2020

Fresh

I really like this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and there is lots in the tube so it lasts a long time. The shape of the tube is also nice and easily stands up, taking up less room on the bathroom counter. It is a bit expensive though, so I am glad that it lasts so long.

October 05, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Deep Clean

This is the only toothpaste I buy for my kids. Being kids, they sometimes don't do the best job brushing their teeth. I find they have better dental chexk ups using this toothpaste. It really gets in below the gumline.

June 09, 2020

My new favorite toothpase!

I really noticed a difference in gum health after using this product for a week. My gums are healthier and it doesn't hurt to brush anymore. The toothpaste leaves a fresh taste it your mouth. It leaves your mouth a little gritty afterwards.

April 20, 2020

Surprisingly a treat for your Mouth.

I have had the pleasure of trying this wonderful product after a visit to my dentist. I loved it. I felt like it started to make a difference right away. It's soft and gentle formula was a comfort. Will definstely purchase.