Crest Gum Detoxify Reviews
#4 in Oral Care

August 30, 2019

My dentist recommended it!

I got this toothpaste at the advice of my dentist and it is really good for my sensitive gums. I have gingavitus and this product has helped to reduce my inflammation a great deal. I would recommend that anyone who has even the slightest bleeding or sensitivity use this product immediately! I have and will continue to repurchase.

July 18, 2019

5 Stars

I really like this Gum Detoxify toothpaste. I tried a sample from the dentist and I was hooked. My teeth sometimes bleed and I hate that. I have been using Crest gum detoxify toothpaste and they dont bleed it cleans very well. Try it

July 02, 2019

Clean teeth 🦷

This is a great tooth paste
    The feeling of my gums and teeth feels so good after using this product
    This actually helps inflammation of gums and calms it down

June 20, 2019

It's a great product

This is pretty good for your gums. I found it to be very effective in helping getting tartar from underneath the gum line.i would definatly recommend to friends and family and anyone to add it to your list!

June 20, 2019

It makes my teeth feel so clean

I will continue to use and buy this product it really helps my gums feel so much better. They have stopped being sore when I floss and helping to keep away cavities along my gum line

April 16, 2019

Incredible Toothpaste

Love this toothpaste! It has a nice taste as well. Will definitely be buying it again in the future! My teeth love the softness, not hard or gritty at all! Love CREST!

April 07, 2019

Leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean

I recently tried this toothpaste and absolutely love it. The mint flavour is not too strong and the paste is not super thick. It foams up during brushing, and teeth and gums feel great afterwards.

March 27, 2019

Sensitive teeth need this

Can't see enough about this product they received it as a freebie through my work. I work in dental. Since starting Invisalign I have noticed sensitivity that was never there before. This product takes about a week to build the crystals in your gums but then say goodbye to any sensitivity.

March 26, 2019

Maybe?

I got this product to try from a P&G;rep visiting my dental school.

I’m not sure what I think of it, to be honest I don’t know if it has improved the health of my gums as I’ve always found my gingival health to be more affected by brushing and flossing regularly and properly.

My partner says he feels it has improved his gums with daily use.

Give it a try as part of your daily brushing routine and it might work for you as well. Not certain that I will switch to this product but it seems okay.

March 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would recommend

I love the way this toothpaste turns into a foam. You can feel it working while brushing. Even after only one tube my gums feel much healthier. It's a little pricey but I used a coupon last time i bought it and will use another when I buy more!