3D Crest White Reviews
Ranked #27 in Oral Care

June 23, 2017

nothing compares

Crest is the only toothpaste i will use. Every product of crest is amazing however, this products stands alone. delivers everything it claims to. recommended to everyone

June 02, 2017

This is the only toothpaste used in my house. We purchase the one that removes 90% of stains from teeth, the flavour is called Radiant Mint. It really cleans my teeth, and you can always notice a huge difference in colour after the use! It makes your mouth feel clean, and stays fresh for long after!

June 02, 2017

My spouse & I constantly try new toothpaste products and this is one of the tubes we keep coming back to. Some paste's leave a bad after taste in your mouth which should be highly abnormal! I would recommend this has it gives your mouth a fresh clean, scent & does the job well. It also does gently whiten your teeth and does not hurt on sensitive teeth!

April 27, 2017

This product does what it says, it does help to whiten your teeth if used regularly, tastes good, and it is easy to find at almost any box store or pharmacy. The price is reasonable, so if you want a nicer smile then this is a good place to start.

April 05, 2017

I do love how it freshens my breath. I also like that it doesn't make my teeth feel sensitive unlike the whitening strips. However, I haven't seen much of a difference in terms of my teeth being whiter. Maybe I need to use it longer but I haven't seen much of a difference since I started using it.

April 05, 2017

J'adore ce produit, depuis que je l'ai essaye je n'achète que lui. Il laisse une sensation de fraîcheur et de propreté incomparable. En plus, il a un goût délicieux comparativement à d'autres marques qui laissent un arrière goût déplaisant. Par contre je n'ai pas vraiment vu de différence au niveau de la blancheur de mes dents.

September 23, 2016

3D Crest White does the job. It removed coffee and red wine stains, plus freshened my breath. However, I do use strips occasionally, just to supplement the whitening effect. I thought this toothpaste was good for daily use if you buy it in a 3 pack to save $

September 23, 2016

I like this toothpaste, it feels like a high quality product, and I drink a lot of tea and coffee so I feel it's worth the splurge. I don't see the greatest difference in terms of whitening, as it claims to do, but it makes my mouth feel super clean.

September 20, 2016

I LOVE crest 3D white toothpaste! It has a great freshness to it after brushing and helps prevent stains as well as whiten your teeth. If you use all the 3D whitening products, the effects are much better, but using just the toothpaste is great! This is the only toothpaste I use!

August 19, 2016

Awesome product! Really made a difference with my teeth. The one complaint I would have is the fact that my teeth were a little more sensitive after using it. But it really did whiten my teeth and that is the whole point of the product!