Valentine's Day 2013 Gift Guide: For Him
Will you be shopping for a gift for a special man this Valentine's Day? It's cool, you don't have to tell me. Just wink. I can keep your secret.
If you are going to be buying a man a Valentine's gift this year, you're probably going to need some ideas. Men are hard to shop for, it's a fact. Plus, there's the added pressure of whether or not the gift is appropriate for the three month, six month, or one year marks in the relationship. Even if you're buying a present for a brother, father, uncle etc., finding the right item to show you care can be difficult.
So, what's a gal to do? We at ChickAdvisor are going to attempt to guide you through the tricky terrain of buying a Valentine's gift for him with 20 gifts for any type of guy on your list!
1. Etsy Natural Linen 'Love' Cushion (US$38.00, set of 2)
2. Gap Kisses Boxers (C$18.00)
3. Six-word Memoirs On Love And Heartbreak: By Writers Famous and Obscure, By Larry Smith (C$12.00)
4. Nesquik Chocolate Fountain (US$30.00)
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" 8GB Android 4.0 Tablet (C$199.99)
2. Pantone iPhone 5 Case (US$35.00)
3. GripTight GorillaPod Stand for Smartphone (US$29.95)
4. Anthropologie Driftwood iDock 5 (US$98.00)
1. North Star Varsity Bomber (C$395.00)
2. Fossil Nate Stainless Steel Watch (US$145.00)
3. Philip Sparks Brogue Boot (C$175.00)
4. Roots Jr Raiders Bag Tribe (C$198.00)
1. Rub Me Massage Bar (C$8.00)
2. Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Libre Set (C$78.00)
3. Anthony Logistics For Men A Clean Start Kit (C$40.00)
4. High Mountain Dessert Spreads Maple Bacon Chocolate Sauce (US$9.99)
1. Sexy Truth Or Dare: Pick A Stick (US$15.95)
2. Etsy Cufflinks for Men (US$19.95)
3. Urbanears Zinken Tomato Headphones (US$99.90)
4. Umbra Taggit Photo Display (UK$27.50)
What will you be buying for the man (or men) in your life this Valentine's Day?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Gift Guide
Love that Fossil watch!
@fredamans, I don't think that comment was necessary but I think you said it best, you have a senior husband, I think that says it all... P.S. those head phones are bright red not pink.
I never know what to get guys
Hmmm, some of that stuff looks a little girly for my BF
pffft for him?! I wnat most of that myself...specially the chocolate fountain!
Hmm the maple bacon chocolate sauce is an eyebrow raiser...
The only things on here that my guy would want is the chocolate, but we never by for each other on Vday so I don't have to worry about it.
Chocolate fountain!! Yummmyy I want one for me haha
Ouuu some neat ideas!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (70)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (66)
ChickAdvisor Events (113)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (583)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (79)
Hands & Feet (114)
Makeup Tutorials (58)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (123)
Parties & People (89)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (93)
Runway Fashion (212)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (220)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (397)
Videos We Love (60)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Live Clean Baby Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash