Your Beauty Shopping List: 5 New Items To Snap Up This Week
(image via makeupbag.tumblr.com)
The beauty world is way too awesome right now! So much so, that I want to make a beeline for the nearest beauty counter and snap up one of everything. Tell me I'm not the only one who gets a secret thrill from seeing new beauty products just waiting to be tried out? Oh! Sends a shiver up my spine just thinking about it.
To get you going, I have 5 new products that were recently or are soon to be released that I think you're going to want to get your hands on. I don't know about you gals, but I can't wait to see these all lined up on my battle station (a.k.a. vanity). Brand new and ready to be tried out.
And, as always, I apologize to your wallets.
1. Clarins Double Serum Hydric + Lipidic System Complete Age Control Concentrate (C$85.00, available Feb 2013 at Murale): Clarins' new double serum reactivates the skins five vital functions: hydration, nutrition, oxygenation, protection and regeneration to give a more youthful and radiant appearance.
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Foundation (C$16.99): This foundation and primer combo aims to provide a flawless finish while helping to fight fine lines, wrinkles and reduce loss of elasticity.
3. Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Lactic Acid Cleanser & Mask (C$45.00): The lactic and amino acid complex in this cleanser/mask helps to brighten and even skin tone. It will also buffer the look of fine lines and wrinkles while removing dirt and makeup.
4. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème (C$7.99, available Feb 2013): Pantene has jumped on the BB bandwagon with a BB cream for your locks that promises to deliver on 10 fronts: repair for rough hair, strength against damage, silky softness, brilliant shine, smoothing, moisture, frizz control, heat protection, manageability and tamed fly-aways.
5. Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 HR Waterproof Eye Crayon (C$4.98): A personal favourite, this eyeshadow crayon glides on smoothly, is long lasting and is the perfect shade for a basic, everyday look.
Which of these are you looking to put in your shopping bag?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Eyes, Lips, Face, Skin Care, Hair
These are some great tips. Going to try out these products.
The waterproof eye crayon looks really useful!
ooh the shadowholic for sure. I love anything in a crayon, it goes on the way I like.
the lifter looks good...
Oooh BB for your hair! You've done it again ChickAdvisor, now i'll have to go buy that....
The Pantene BB cream for hair is going on my list asap! Looks amazing, and I could really use that right now (dry weather is really taking its toll!)
The pantene sounds promising. I would definitely try this one once it is in the counter.
Have to try out #2!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (73)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (67)
ChickAdvisor Events (129)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (592)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (85)
Hands & Feet (122)
Makeup Tutorials (61)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (126)
Parties & People (90)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (121)
Reviewers' Choice Awards (6)
Runway Fashion (213)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (234)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (401)
Videos We Love (61)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)