Oscars 2013 Best Beauty: Top 7 Hair and Makeup Looks
The Oscars took place Sunday night and although awards were given out, I think it's safe to say we mostly watch for the red carpet fashion.
The hair was gorgeous, the skin was flawless and the lips were perfection! We picked out our very favourite beauty looks of the night and a few products to help achieve it. Now all we need is the on site hair and make-up artists to make it happen.
#7 Queen Latifah
The Look: Hint of coral blush, a brown smoky eye, lots of lashes and a pop of magenta colour on the lips.
1.CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm (C$8.99)
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes (C$16.00)
3. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Creme Colour Concentrate (C$20.00)
4. Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow / Liner (C$24.00)
The Look: Voluminous bouffant, velvety skin and bold cat eye.
1. Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector (C$36.00)
2. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Lotion Root Booster Weightless Spray (US$5.99)
3. Dove Style+Care Hairspray Strength & Shine Flexible Hold (US$3.94)
4. Ardency Inn Punker Eyeliner (C$19.00)
5. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara (C$28.50)
#5 Anne Hathaway
The Look: Textured, casual hair with a pink lip and fresh, minimal makeup.
1. Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray(C$39.00)
2. Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick (C$7.99)
3. Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel (C$25.00)
4. Fekkai Coiff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax (C$25.00)
5. Nip + Fab CC Cream Complexion Corrector Cream (C$14.99)
#4 Olivia Munn
The Look: Retro inspired, subtle cat eye, coral and pink flush, stained red-coral lips, sleek up do.
1. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain (C$34.00)
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (C$18.00)
3. Benefit Fine One One (C$36.00)
4. Garnier Hydra Recharge 1 Minute Moisture Treatment (US$4.97)
5. Benefit Angel Lashes (C$18.00)
#3 Kerry Washington
The Look: Understated smoky eye, dusty pink lips and smooth, frizz free locks.
1. L'Oreal Hair Expertise Nutri-Sleek Anti-Frizz Serum (C$7.69)
2. Lancome Hypnôse Star Waterproof 24 Hour Mascara (C$28.00)
3. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (C$64.52)
4. MAC Paint Pot (C$19.89)
5. Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Matte Lacquer (C$34.41)
#2 Charlize Theron
The Look: Glowing, flawless skin, simple liner, groomed brows and edgy, textured hair
1. Dolce & Gabbana Glam Liner Intense Liquid Eyeliner (C$34.00)
2. Wella Professionals Natural Volume Styling Mousse (US$13.30)
3. Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray (US$8.22)
4. Wella Professionals Shape Shift Molding Gum (US$11.15)
5. Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder (C$34.00)
#1 Jessica Chastain
The Look: Old Hollywood glamour with a bold red lip.
1. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse (C$6.49)
2. CoverGirl LipPerfection Lip Liner (C$9.99)
3. CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipstick (C$9.99)
4. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray (C$6.49)
5. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hair Spray (C$6.49)
Which of these red carpet looks is your favourite?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Eyes, Lips, Face, Celebrities
Jessica Chastain and Anne Hathaway looked amazing!
Charlize Theron rocks that hair, and my favorite makeup is Adele, it is ALWAYS flawless.
This is the only reason why I watch Award shows...the fashion, the hair and the make-up!!!
I love that Lancome mascara, and it smells nice too!
I really liked Queen Latifah and Charlize Theron makeup, but I agree with KatelynRose1984. Jessica Chastain really looked great and love every part of her hair and makeup.
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (71)
Blogs We Love (63)
Career & Finance (66)
ChickAdvisor Events (115)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (587)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (85)
Hands & Feet (114)
Makeup Tutorials (59)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (125)
Parties & People (90)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (96)
Runway Fashion (212)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (224)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (397)
Videos We Love (60)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)
Articles ArchiveBrowse articles by date
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner