Holiday Gift Guide 2014: For Him

Posted by ChickAdvisor Team | Thursday December 4, 201411 comments

Sick of choosing no-brainer gifts for your man like Cabela gift cards and sweaters he'd never buy himself but you think he should be wearing? Then take a peek at this year's Gift Guide for Dads, Brothers, and Lovers! You're welcome.

(1) Men's Fleece Lined Rugby Robe, US$79 at L.L. Bean

(2) King's Crown Travel Shave Set C$249 at King's Crown

(3) Ultimate Man Razor Bump Relief, C$37 at Kiehl's

(4) Woodland Animal Artisanal Reindeer Mug, C$12 at Indigo

(5) Ancona Comfort 8SP Electric Towel Warming Racks, C$239.99 / US$199.99 (sale) at Costco

(6) Brewery Tour (check your local microbrewer for tour prices and times), e.g. Steam Whistle

(7) Bleecker I.D. Card Case, C$68 / US$68 at Coach

(8) Secret Wash Shirt in Faded Gingham, US$64.50 at J.Crew

(9) Giorgio Armani Clean Toe Derbies, C$449 (sale) at Harry Rosen

(10) Tom Ford For Men Cologne (50mL), US$75 at Tom Ford

(11) Dubbel x Matte Black Bracelet, C$40 at Vitaly

(12) Sterling Silver Money Clip, C$215 / US$185 at Tiffany

(13) Camelbak Bootlegger Portable Water Reservoir, C$55 where Camelbak products are sold

(14) Herschel Supply Co. 'Novel' Weekender Bag with separate shoe compartment, C$95 / US$79.99 at Nordstrom

(15) Atomic Nomad [S] Radon Ti Skis, C$639.99 at SportChek

(16) Waterproof Socks, C$54.95 at Hammacher Schlemmer

(17) TRX Pro Suspension Training Kit, $249.95 at TRX

(18) Metal Vent Tech Hoodie, C$84 at Lululemon

(19) ETip Glove, C$45 / US$45 at The North Face

(20) Sons of Anarchy Season 6 DVD Boxed Set, C$29.99 (sale) / US$29.99 (sale) at Best Buy

(21) "Chesty" Chest Harness, US$39.99 at GoPro

(22) Studio Beats by Dr. Dre, C$329.95 / US$299.95 at Apple Store

(23) GoPro Hero4 Silver Edition, US$399.99 at GoPro

Which "For Him" gift idea would you add to our list? Give us your suggestion in the comments!
More by ChickAdvisor Team
More on Gift Guide

on March 16, 2016  kristinasimpson90  8,179 said:

great gift ideas... i've pinned these for next christmas!

on February 06, 2015  rogersresaca  89,517 said:

My husband is so hard to buy for. He doesn't wear robes, doesn't mess with too techie products or cologne. I always start planning in the Summer and keep a list of tools or tool bags or things related to his work that I hear him mention he needs.

on December 07, 2014  flower  4,418 said:

the housecoat looks cuddley

on December 05, 2014  anchantra  1,985 said:

Everything on the Techie list would be perfect for my husband!

on December 05, 2014  glumbumble  9,848 said:

None of these would make my husband happy. For him it's all about video games. And maybe a nicer wardrobe, which I would love to get him if we had the money.

on December 05, 2014  Onimiki  3,409 said:

Nothing in this list would satisfy my man lol but I can see how it would be good for other guys. Great list

on December 05, 2014  mamaluv  STAFF said:

@Tasha: I wanted heated floors too but it was out of the budget - boo! My husband really wants a sauna, but that's a plan for down the road.

on December 05, 2014  TashaCat  6,762 said:

@mamaluv... So jealous - good luck with the remodel. I'll have to live vicariously though you and others for now. My dream includes heated floors, heated towel rack, infra-red sauna and steam shower... you could say I'm a 'cold' woman! ha!

on December 05, 2014  mamaluv  STAFF said:

@TashaCat - I hear you! We're remodeling and a towel warming rack is at the very top of my wishlist :)

on December 04, 2014  TashaCat  6,762 said: