Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 175 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

May 25, 2017

I have used the dove soap on my face for year and highly recommend it. It's not harsh and leaves your face feeling very clean and not tight. I have always loved dove products and I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it.

May 25, 2017

Dove soap has never failed me! It is very soft on the skin and leaves you feeling clean and mosturized. I have been using Dove products for over 10 years and still one of my top brands.

May 25, 2017

Pour moi je dois dire que le savon dove n'est pas pour moi car quand je l'utilise J'ai des démangeaison. Mais pour les reste de ma famille je dois dire que eux il adore le savon Dove. Quand je vais faire les commission souvent J'ai un texto pour me dire d'acheter du savon Dove car les miens l'aiment beaucoup.

May 25, 2017

my entire family uses dove beauty bar including my husband..he said it doesnt smell girly. i love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized and not dried out like a lot of soaps

May 25, 2017

Dove plus de 10 ans que je prend se savon car je fais de l'eczéma et ces le seule savon qui adouci ma peau et aucune réaction de démangeaisons calme ma peau et pour le prix très raisonnable je ne peux me passer de Dove

May 25, 2017

I like the smell of the Dove White Beauty Bar. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized for a while. I am a fan of Dove products to begin with. I love that Dove Beauty Bar makes me feel fresh.

May 25, 2017

This is the only soap that my entire family can use head to toe! When using the Dove White Beauty Bar I find that it does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry like others I have used. The fresh scent is just that fresh, it is not too feminine smelling that my husband and son feel uncomfortable using it. It cost more than other soaps do but it is while worth the extra cost.

May 25, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis longtemps et ma peau devient très douce avec un magnifique teint. Toute la famille l'utilise lors de la douche et ils aiment beaucoup aussi son odeur frais

May 25, 2017

I use this in the bath and I love it no bath ring and skin does not feel tight and dry after use. It lathers up nice and smells nice not over powering but just a nice clean scent.

May 24, 2017

My mum has used dove on me since I was just a baby! It is so gentle and I've chosen to carry it as a staple into my adulthood. It smells fresh and lovely, not perfumey. Leaves skin soft with none of that sticky feeling you get from glycerin. I heard you can use the beauty bar on your face as well? not sure on that one though :)