Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 175 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

May 24, 2017

My mum has used dove on me since I was just a baby! It is so gentle and I've chosen to carry it as a staple into my adulthood. It smells fresh and lovely, not perfumey. Leaves skin soft with none of that sticky feeling you get from glycerin. I heard you can use the beauty bar on your face as well? not sure on that one though :)

May 23, 2017

I really like using the Dove White Beauty Bar to clean my brushes! Multi-purpose use! I originally bought it has a soap bar just for my shower of course because I like that it moisturises as well as cleans! I've been using these on my brushes for over a year now and it hasn't ruined my brushes or made them feel scratchy. I also like to use it to clean my beauty blenders each morning.

May 23, 2017

I'm currently using a different soap brand and after washing, my skin feels tight and almost like there is a layer of something masking my skin. Now, I just recently bought dove and after washing you don't feel that tightness. It's weightless and feels invisible. Your skin feels soft and moisturized and clean.

May 23, 2017

Best soap out there cleans the body really good. I personally feel like other soap besides this brand leaves my skin dry or stiff like. Smell is very refreshing.

May 22, 2017

I know a lot of people who enjoy this classic beauty bar, but it isn't for me. It always leaves my skin dry and feeling like I'm going to crack. We all have something our skin doesn't embrace so I guess this is mine.

May 21, 2017

I have used Dove Beauty Bars for years, I really love the smell. Lathering is full on and makes the bar last ages. They leave your skin feeling super soft and silky. The smell is long lasting and fresh.

My son has excema and never has a reaction to Dove Beauty Bars. They are excellent value for money. I would never change brands now I don't think. I also like to buy other products from the Dove range and find them all to be high quality at a reasonable price.

May 21, 2017

I have just switched to dove and I love this soap. It leaves your skin smooth and refreshed. It also has a really nice smell which stays on for s while after you use it. I am really in love with this soap and so glad that I switched. Thank you dove.

May 20, 2017

My skin is so sensitive and I can't use most soaps. Dove White Beauty Bar is so gentle on my skin and it always makes my skin so much softer. I also love the smell. I recommend this product to all my friends and I always have it stocked.

May 20, 2017

I've been using Dove beauty bar for years , I have recently switched from a forty dollars face wash, two actually, so spending $80 on face wash when I could have been just been using ivory on my face the whole time...I've never heard of using a bar of soap to wash ym face I thought it would dry my face out but it didn't it was wonderful and my face felt clean afterwards and soft, I would recommend this to anyone who has any problems with acne, sensitive skin or just doesn't have or want to spend s fortune on beauty products wnd face washes..great product

May 17, 2017

Recently I switch my soap routine to Doves beauty bar after watching a dove commercial and boy am I glad I did. The bar felt smooth in the shower . My face felt smooth also and very hydrated , my last soap kinda felt harsh leaving it super dry and soon as I was done . The bar lasts a decent amount of time as well. I'm really pleased with the beauty bar and the price ! Glad I switched