Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 07, 2020

Produits que je recommandes fortement

Je recommandes fortement ce produit, il est de très bonne qualité . Je suis allergique a toute savon qui à des produit avec des senteurs et lui c'est un des seuls qui ne me fais aucune réactions.

1.2/5

August 06, 2020

Leaves my skin dry

Whenever I use this dove product, it dries my skin out. I have tried using it multiple times but everytime I do my skin is completely dry and very itchy.

August 06, 2020

Dove soap

J'ai utilisé le savon en pain dove lors de ma visite chez mes grands-parents. J'ai aimé le fait que j'avais une peau plus douce après ma douche. Je ne sentais pas avoir le besoin de me mettre une crème hydratante après.

August 05, 2020

Love this soap and brand

Dove soap has been a family staple since I was a kid and it has become that for my kids as well. I use nothing other than dove for my bar soap. It is mild and moisturizing. The best.

August 04, 2020

Awesome for sensitive and dry skin

Our whole family have been using Dove soap our entire life. It is very good for sensitive and dry skin.it makes our skin so smooth and soft. Moreover, the scent lingers even after you have taken shower or bath. We love this product.

Only Bar I Use! Leaves skin moisturized

I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. Ive found Dove does well for all my concerns. My skin feels clean yet moisturized with this beauty bar. Definitely reccomend

Dove is the best!

I absolutely love the Dove bar soap. I feel clean afterwards and if I don't moisturize my skin right away it doesn't make my skin itchy like other soaps do.
    This soap leaves my skin feeling nourished and smooth.

August 03, 2020

Meilleur savon personnel

C'est le savon que j'utilise depuis des années. Il est le seul non irritant pour la peau et rend ma peau très douce. Il est super riche, nettoie super bien et hydrate.

August 02, 2020

I have used it forever

I grew up having this around and I raised my 2 children using this essential product and I’m still using it! It smells great, keeps us clean and doesn’t dry our skin....
    I love the soap in different smells, especially in cucumber....

August 02, 2020

Worth the buy

At one point in my life the only soap I could use was dove. My skin would break out into terrible rashes with other soap and was so itchy. I later found out I was allergic to a few ingredients in those bar soaps. Currently I only use dove bar soap. Dove is so moisturing to the skin and it doesn't dry my skin out. I love that it is not heavily scented and doesnt react terribly with my skin. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.