Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

June 24, 2018

I have been using this product for many years!

I love this product! I think it is the best beauty bar on the market. I also love that you can purchase it just about anywhere! Fabulous! Love it! Love it!

One of my favorites!

Dove White Beauty Bar is one of my favorite bar soaps. There's no dyes and not a lot of fragrance so it's good for acne prone faces. It also leaves your skin feeling softer. The price is not bad at all. I will continue buying this beauty bar and will be recommending it to all my family and friends!

0.8/5

Hated it

I hated this product. Body washes should be in a liquid form, not in a bar of soap. It smells bad and dries out your skin. I would not reccomend this to anyone

Perfect for dry skin

We have been using this product for the last few years and we love it. This is perfect for people with dry skin, it leaves your skin soft and smooth. It doesn’t have a strong smell which is a plus.

June 22, 2018

I love this- always my top pick!

I can’t say enough good things about Dove! I love this soap- ida perfect for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean with any residue or dryness.

Dove is worth it!

We used to buy Ivory but decided to try Dove and I have noticed that it doesn't dry out in the shower as quickly and it rinses off without leaving any sort of residue. The other benefit is that my skin doesn't feel dry or becomes itchy after using it which is wonderful.
    I just wish they would sell them on larger quantities like 12s cause lord knows there is nothing freakin worse then turning on the shower and getting in only to see tou need anothet soap and BAM aint gonna happen cause you are out!

June 21, 2018

It literally melts my skin

Most soaps dry my skin texture however dove keeps it soft and silky. Specifically this soap provides a moisturized textured skin. It also has an amazing after scent thay tends to last the entire day. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate it.

June 21, 2018

GREAT product for me and my daughter

this product is amazing . my daughter has very dry skin condition and this is the soap i use on her and its has helped alot. its super soapy and rinces off just great :)

#dove #smoothskinfeelsgreat

Excellent dove product

I used to buy other products but they weren't that good..so someone told me about Dove and I decided to try it and that was my best decision ever! The best product I've ever had! Full recommended, its soft and will last

Mes soin des mains

C est un savon qui est top l odeur est magnifique 💕, et il ne laisse pas la peaux grasse, je recommande ce produits top qualité et pour son prix il reste correcte