Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

2.7/5

April 23, 2019

Its meh

I used this growing up at my grandmas and let me tell you, it smells like your grandma. I didn’t find it overly moisturizing and I found it left a residue even though all commercials make it seem like it doesn’t do that. I mean it’s cheap but I still wouldn’t go out to buy it unless I was making a donation to the food bank 🤷🏻‍♀️

April 22, 2019

Love this product

I have been using Dove beauty cream bar for so many years now. I use this every day for my face and whole body. It gives me a fresh, smooth feeling after each shower. it helps keep my skin moisturized and really clean.
    This is the only soap for me!

April 22, 2019

I love this soap for my sensitive skin.

I have developed sensitive skin in my early twenties, I find this dove soap has helped my skin keep its moisture even when it’s so sensitive and fragile.

April 21, 2019

Hydratant

Le meilleur savon que j'utilise depuis plus d'une dizaine d'années. Odeur agréable, et très doux pour la peau. Mon chéri l'adore et c'est le seul savon que nous utilisons, et qui n'assèche pas la peau. Je continuerai de l'utiliser encore et très longtemps.

April 20, 2019

One of my favs

This is a regular soap found in my house! It cleans well, is not harsh on my skin-actually leaves it smooth and with a nice light scent! This product is very cost effective as the bar lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends! Give it a try today!

April 18, 2019

No more dry skin

Living in a place where it's always cold/snowing I always had to deal with dry skin, Dove has always been my go to in preventing that. Love how my skin feels soft after using it!

April 17, 2019

Definitely love the Dove.

I love the feel of Dove. Make my face and body feel silky and soft. Look forward to washing up. Just opened a new box. Just in time for bed. I believe u will love it too.

Best soap

Dove soap is my favourite! It smells amazing and doesn’t leave your skin dry or irritated. I tend to buy it when on sale as it is normally slightly more expensive than other brands.

Great soap!

Love the beauty bar form dove! I use it every morning and night. It doesn't make the skin dry like other soaps that I've tried. I would definitely recommend it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this again !!

I have used this soap before and I love how it makes my skin feel. It’s great for those that have sensitive skin. It also leaves skin feeling moisturized after getting out of the shower. 5 stars !!