Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 16, 2019

The best moisturizing soap

I would recommend dove to anyone anytime. There is no better moisturizing soap than dove. Best for cold and dry weather like Canada. Definitely recommend it.

November 15, 2019

Honestly amazing.

Perfect for sensitive skin. I've been using Dove soap for years. Whether it was to wash my body my face, my hands, beauty sponges, sneakers, to get stains out. Truly a necessity in every home.

November 14, 2019

Love this soap

I love this soap it’s great for my sensitive skin, my toddler love it as well.
    He loves how smooth and soft it feels
    It doesn’t have a super strong smell as well.
    It’s not expensive and
    Lasts a long time
    Really with the price
    I normally by the double packs

November 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would highly recommend for people with fall colitis

I have follicle later so it’s very hard for me to find subs that work for my skin I tried many brands so far this brand is the only brand that doesn’t react with my follicle -itis as it dries my skin as well as moisturing it in a perfect balance

November 11, 2019

Excellent

Le savon dove en bar est un savon avec une texture vraiment agreable. Aussi il mousse vraiment beaucoup et a une odeur vraiment délicate. Lorsque l’on rince il laisse la peau douce et une odeur agréable.

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

can't beat a classic

I've always loved this soap even as a kid I'd see it in my grandma's bathroom and sneak a smell of it! I love the shape and design of it and it creates a good lather in the shower and leaves you smelling sneaky clean

New Brunswick, Canada

Soft Silky Skin

This is a beautiful soap. Skin is left clean and soft after using. Dove really moisturizes and leaves you with a feeling of well-being. I definitely will keep buying this.

New Jersey, United States

I use this soap all the time

I use this soap all the time for my skin when I shower it smells nice and it feels amazing I love dove products there meant for me cause I feel amazing when I put it on my body I love it so much

November 06, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

I will definitely buy this products again

I really loved this product it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing . I will be but this products often.
    after using the product, my skin is long fragrant and delicate

November 06, 2019

Love any Dove product

Leaves skin feeling soft. Smells so fresh. It does not dry out your skin at all. A must buy. If you haven't tried Dove soap I would highly recommend the product.