Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 275 in Laundry Care

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

April 27, 2017

I liked this stuff alot. I liked the ease of use. The only reason that I will not give it a five out of five is because sometimes the pods did not dissolve and stuck to the clothing. But for the most part was an enjoyable product

April 26, 2017

These are a great invention, they save space in my laundry room and the contain fits nicely on the shelves above my washer. Plus, when I take our extra large comforters to the laundry-mat, I don't have to lug a large heavy container, I just throw a couple of these in a Ziploc bag.
    Thy work well, I find that if I have a certain clothing item that has a stain, if I wash it immediately, then the stain comes out, I think that's pretty much the way with any detergent. I don't find the scent to be overly strong either, and I often can't smell it on my clothes once they come out of the dryer, so anyone that has nose sensitivities, should be okay with this.

April 26, 2017

I love Tide laundry pods, it smells really good and leaves your clothes feeling and smelling really fresh for a week.It's well worth the money especially if you purchase the big tub.

April 26, 2017

I've tried others and I came back to this. I love how clean it washes my clothes. I put a few at the bottom with the water before adding my clothes. It washes very clean. The only trouble I have to put them far away from the little kids as they can be mistaken for candy.
    I recccommend.

April 22, 2017

I am a fan of the pods and like that it's a 3 in 1 product! I like that they are convenient, easy to store, and premeasured. They clean clothing effectively and leaves my laundry smelling great (not too overpowering but perfect and works well with my downy beads). Only problem that I have encountered is sometimes the pod gets stuck on an item of clothing and leaves a gooey glob, OR the pod gets stuck inside the ledge of our front load washer and does not break open. This can be super frustrating as often the pod is useless and cannot be removed plus the load has to be redone which is a waste of time/product/water/money!

April 16, 2017

Love trying it works great but wont buy as to expensive as on a budget and and there are brands out there that are just as effective and at a cheaper price .

0.5/5

April 14, 2017

J'ai fait l'essaie d'un pod et j'ai absolument detesté! Le tide pod a fondu sur mon chamdail qui est resté taché au lieu de se dissoudre dans l'eau! Je ne recommande pas ce produit!

April 05, 2017

I love the smell of Tide laundry pods.. it's the classical laundry smell! Also the freshness of your clothes lingers for weeks! I would definitely purchase these agains, but it is on the pricier side and you really don't get that many loads from the bags! So if you do purchase this brand, purchase by the tub if you want more for your money! Only need one pod for small loads, and two for big loads and/or thick blankets and what not.

April 02, 2017

I like tide I have used different products but I always go back to tide
    I like the way my clothes look after using tide and my clothes look and smell Good

March 29, 2017

Always do the job, rarely every have to rewash or pretreat! So easy to use and convenient for storage as well. Only downfall would be that you can't use 1 1/2 pods for an extra boost!