Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

November 21, 2020

Forbidden snack

So much better than normal detergent, lové the smell. Not having to carry a giant bottle of detergent to a shared laundry room is very nice. I don't understand how some people don't use pods in this day and age

November 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love Tide Pods

I love using Tide pods and will not go back to regular liquid laundry detergent now. The pods are so convenient they are pre-measured, just toss them in the wash, no mess, and they work so well! Clothes come out nice and clean and the scent smells amazing! Doesn’t fade off during the wash cycle.

November 14, 2020
    Texas, United States

My go to laundry detergent

I absolutely love the tide pods. They make your clothes smell amazing while getting them really clean. The laundry comes out so fresh and clean I love it.

1.7/5

November 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not for me

I find these very expensive and I didn’t like having to use two pods for a large load of my husband’s work clothes. I can see the convenience if you had to use a laundromat but other than that I think they’re too expensive and didn’t make my clothes smell fresh enough with just one pod.

October 19, 2020

Love this product!

I love tide pods, however I find that they're expensive, and I buy them only when they're on sale. With that being said, I predominantly use tide pods because they are convenient, easy to use, and smell great. Also they work well and get stains out quickly.

3.2/5

August 31, 2020

I have switched to this product cause it creates less waste

Easy to transport.. doesn't drip everywhere like liquid.. and I dont use too much because it's already pre measured. And because it already has all additional cleaning products I save money.

July 07, 2020

Love these as a busy mom

As a busy mom of a very energetic toddler, I have tons and tons of laundry especially with stains I may not remember to scrub out. I live in an apartment building so my laundry room is down the hall from my place. Taking a toddler with me to the laundry room can be a very daunting task; either I carry him with the basket and the laundry detergent together or I carry the basket, the laundry detergent and let him walk (I mean RUN!) down the hall. Tide pods make my life so simple and I have used them for a few years now. No longer due I have to juggle carrying just the full cup of laundry detergent, basket of clothes and my toddler. I also no longer have to carry large jugs of laundry detergent to the laundry room if I don't want to pre-fill the cup. I can just throw 1,2 or 3 Tide pods in my basket with my laundry and carry it with my toddler down to the laundry room. Makes such a lighter load with a 30 pound little boy! He also loves to help with laundry and Tide Pods make it easy for a toddler to help just throw in a pod into the laundry machine. I have always used Free and Gentle on my clothes because of sensitive skin so it was nice to try a Tide Pod that was scented. The scent wasn't overwhelming and smelled spring fresh on my clothes. It was also hard on the stains on my son's clothes from food and grass strains. All in all a great product for a busy mom. Only complaint I have is my one pod didn't dissolve all the way in the wash and hardened on my clothes making it hard and also sticky. Rewashing helped and got rid of the hardness but sucked because I then had to pay to do another load of laundry as our machines are coin machines. Would buy this scent again. #gotitfree #canadiansamples #thatsmytide

June 29, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Great

Great cleaning power and I love that you don’t need to measure or spill laundry detergent. Great scent which lasts for quite some time. We have a toddler and a newborn so we have lots of dirty clothes and these pods are the best for our family.

June 20, 2020

Tide for the win!

I have been using Tide pods since they came out. Much better than liquid. Easy and no mess or spilling. Cleans clothes like a dream and the scent is amazing!

June 18, 2020

Love Tide Pods

I love Tide pods and have used them for years, the smell is fantastic and my clothes come out clean! Recently I have noticed that the pod does not seem to dissolve fully and I occasionally have to rewash a load not sure what has changed and will have to look at another option if it gets worse or continues