Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

December 11, 2018

Amazing

I have a front load washing machine that I use this product with and it's so worth it. My washer tends to get a moldy smell and this product takes care of it. I only use it every couple of months when needed so the results last quite a while.

December 07, 2018

They work

These are the best. Yes they are one of the more expesnive pods out there but they work better than the rest. They clean my clothes, they leave a noticeable scent. and they keep my clothes from fading. I notice a hige difference when I don't use tide.

December 06, 2018

Love them

I always buy a large pack of these and when I go to the laundromat I’ve found that it’s alot easier to take a small baggy of a handful of pods than to drag a huge container around. The pods work just as well as the liquid for me and all I have to do is pop them in the machine. The only problem I’ve ever had with these is when I left them in the car on a summer day. One of them burst and some got stuck together. But that’s my own fault for leaving them in a hot car. Side note- no I’ve never had my child think that they’re candy. Even when he was a toddler. He’s always helped me do the laundry by putting them in for me.

October 16, 2018

Ugh

These work fine but you can get a lot more product for cheaper if you buy the liquid the pods are faster and easier but they're more expensive and I still feel like the liquid works better

2.7/5

September 25, 2018

Probably not gonna buy again...

I purchased these Tide pods for my washer.. They worked fine up until my last loads. My last load I had washed blankets and the Tide pod itself did not dissolve all the way so it melted onto my blanket leaving it stuck and melting a hole within my blanket!

September 25, 2018

Awesome

I use tide pods everyday in every load of laundry i do! it is an awesome detergent as well as the added scent boost and stain remover! They scents are refreshing as well

0.8/5

September 24, 2018

Don't like tide pods

I would not recommend the tide pods they never break down in the laundry they some times stick to your clothing and ruins them. It's happened to me every time I've used them

September 22, 2018

So fresh and so clean

I love tide pods, they are so easy to use, just toss them in the washer and your good to go. I love that it leaves my clothes smelling fresh. It cleans my clothes and gets tough stains out. I would definitely recommend tide pods because they are very convenient to use and no mess.

September 22, 2018

Love how Tide pods smell

I love Tide pods. I like the way they leave the clothes smelling for days after they been washed. You don't have to use alot of them either like on liquid detergents. Tide has always been a trusted brand in my house an will stay that way. I like the different scents to.

September 21, 2018

Nah

I love the way Tide gets your clothes so clean and the smell is great. I use the liquid though. I have tried these pods several times and I always end up with the casing not fully disolving. Tide is a great product but I myself prefer the liquid.