Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

January 28, 2019

Love these!!

I have always used Tide as I have sensitive skin and this is the only detergent not to make my skin itch. I was excited to find these pods and have been using them for around 1.5 years now. They are convenient and you don't have to wonder when you may run out of detergent. I have started buying these one with the Oxi boost and they are amazing. I will never go back to a liquid or powder detergent again.

January 24, 2019

Good buy

Family members have sensitive skin and this is the only non-sensitive/no scent detergent I can use that doesn't irritate their skin. Smell lasts forever too.

January 18, 2019

LOVE IT!

Tide Pods are quick and easy to use - pop it in and one! I love scent and it keeps our clothes fresh for a long time. I find they are a bit pricey so I try to purchase while on sale or if i have coupons.

January 05, 2019

Love these

I’m mince I started using tide pods I found that laundry was so much easier, no more measuring liquid. This was so easy , just pop one into the laundry drum and turn in the water.

Easy to use

Tide pods are one of the easiest to do a large load of Laundry I love using these as they are very effient and great to use and do the same job as Detergent but more also smell great

December 20, 2018

Very efficient and easy to use

Very easy to use and very efficient in cleaning. I prefer using pods to liquid detergent as they are better in cleaning and no need to measure- just use by count.

Great and effective

I like to buy the Tide laundry Pods because they are very convenient to use. All you have to do is Just toss one in. They are also effective and packaged nicely

December 11, 2018

Amazing

I have a front load washing machine that I use this product with and it's so worth it. My washer tends to get a moldy smell and this product takes care of it. I only use it every couple of months when needed so the results last quite a while.

December 07, 2018

They work

These are the best. Yes they are one of the more expesnive pods out there but they work better than the rest. They clean my clothes, they leave a noticeable scent. and they keep my clothes from fading. I notice a hige difference when I don't use tide.

December 06, 2018

Love them

I always buy a large pack of these and when I go to the laundromat I’ve found that it’s alot easier to take a small baggy of a handful of pods than to drag a huge container around. The pods work just as well as the liquid for me and all I have to do is pop them in the machine. The only problem I’ve ever had with these is when I left them in the car on a summer day. One of them burst and some got stuck together. But that’s my own fault for leaving them in a hot car. Side note- no I’ve never had my child think that they’re candy. Even when he was a toddler. He’s always helped me do the laundry by putting them in for me.