Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

Tasty Snack

Low in carbs. Great on avocado toast. Might make you terminally ill if you consume too much. #worth it I hope they come out with new flavours soon, Spring Rain and Lucious Lavender are getting tiresome.

Tide

These make my laundry smell and feel x10 fresher. Smells so good and not over powering. They are better than regular detergent. They disintegrate after so there is no waste. Perfect amount and they last long.

Great

I I would. But these pods again they clean clothes very well use them for the whole family and I recommend them for sure I was introduced by a freind buy buy buy buy buy buy for sure

Great Product!!!

I love tide and tide products! Tide pods are great, I find they leave clothes clean and fresh although I prefer the liquid tide for smaller wash loads.

Tide pods

I love the convenience of tide pods and are great quality like other tide products. However I tried them for a while and wasn't for me even in bulk as it is much less expensive to but liquid tide detergent and I get more loads. Often times with the pods for a heavy load you need two. For me they were a great alternative and perfect for travel but I prefer the original tide liquid detergent

December 21, 2017

Tide pods 77 count

Wow, Tide actually works much better than other brands! I am a HUGE skeptic when it comes to branding and marketing. I'm a business major, it's my empirical experience that branding and pricing doesn't always correlate with performance. However, after YEARS of using Gain -- which I only used because my significant others always liked the smell, I now won't use anything but Tide.

Revealing statement -- I am a cold sleeper. I freeze most people out. When it's too warm (68 degrees is too warm for me, but just right for most people), I tend to sweat at night. This constant sweating has discolored our white mattress protector. It's rather embarrassing when you pull off sheets and look at pillows that are turning a yellowish brown.

I've had our current mattress protector for 3 years, and it's been washed with Gain for that entire 3 years at least once a month, if not every two weeks. However, the stains remained and only grew larger and darker in color. I'm not a dirty person, apparently it's a natural thing to sweat colors, lol. I did the research and asked the questions to make sure nothing was wrong with me!

With in 3 washes with Tide, however, the staining is almost COMPLETELY GONE! I have used other detergents, never really trying to compare stain removal. Again, not a dirty person, so I figured who needs the BEST laundry detergent.

I bought this just to make it easier to do laundry. The constant dripping or spills of liquid was getting on my nerves, and you can't reuse the containers afterwards. Now, we use these containers to store little things in our garage or "crafts room". I'd much rather reuse than recycle, so these pleases my "green side".

Again, I've used a ton of detergents over the years and NOTHING has ever removed the stains. I almost hate to say it, but I am not a fan of Tide and won't buy another brand.

November 22, 2017

Love the smell

I love the smell of the pods but I tend to use 2 per load (which kind of defeats the purpose) just to make sure the clothes stay smelling clean while sitting in a dresser.
    Love them- not sure if they save me any money when I use double but I do like the convenience a lot.

November 13, 2017

Tide Laundry Pods, toss 'em in and go

I thought this was genius when I saw them. They are the simplest method I have come across so far. I have never had any undissolved bits in my laundry -this was my main worry. My clothes always came out clean and smelling nicely. I don't buy these regularly as my regular detergent is more budget friendly. This is THE PRODUCT for anyone who is busy. One child hanging off your leg and one off your hip while balancing a laundry basket? This little pod is a lot easier than a jug of liquid or a tub or powder! I don't know what people are doing incorrectly that find pieces of undissolved pod in their washer, I never have. Give it a try and see if it is for you. No harm in that.

2.7/5

November 05, 2017

Not so great

This were my go to pods for a long time a few years back. But then the plasticy part of the pod would not dissolve properly and it would stick to clothing (no matter what temp or type of load I put it on) I at first thought it might have been a faulty batch and bought a few more packages, but same issue. Was not impressed ruined some clothing. I won't use these again and it's a shame because I like tide.

September 16, 2017

Much easier for kids to help with landry now.

Tide pods are my go to for laundry. They make life so easy when it comes to doing laundry. My kids all enjoy helping with their laundry since there is no liquid or powder to spill.