Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

0.7/5

March 27, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Still the same.

Well, I forgot the laundry soap again. I asked my son to pick some up for me. He brought the Tide Pods. He knows I don't buy Tide ever but he likes to push the envelope so to speak. I don't buy Tide because it makes my skin break out in a rash. I tried them. I thought maybe things had changed and it had improved somehow. I was wrong. Still makes my skin break out in a rash. I don't know why but it does. So this is not a good review. I won't ever buy Tide anything.

March 20, 2020

Great use

This product is amazing. It cleans and takes out the stains and your clothes looks great. And smells great. One of the best products out there. Expensive but the best.

March 20, 2020

Its clean !

With a husband that works construction and a 3 year old son no doubt we have a lot of stains. Tide pods always seem to get our clothing clean no matter the mess

1.5/5

February 28, 2020

Doesn't open!!

I have a HE machine and no matter when I put the pod in or where ( too or bottom of clothes) they don't open fully and leave a résidu on the clothes from the plastic !

Waisted more water having to re wash clothes with those stains then anything else ...
    Not worth it

February 28, 2020

You get what you pay for!

I have tried cheaper products and have always been disappointed. More water than cleaning agent in the bargain brands. I work in the food industry and need to get the odours and stains out of my clothes the first time, not wash everything twice! This works great for me!

February 16, 2020

Tide pods

I have been using tide liquid detergent from years which is good but ever since I started using tide pods I’m impressed with the result. It leaves no marks on the fabric like powder does very easily dissolved to.

January 29, 2020

Does the trick

I was hesitant to purchase the tide 3in1 pods, to my surprise they worked better than expected! I like how they have the child proof lid, and the smell and look of my laundry is great

January 11, 2020

First time tide pod user and not going back

Once again, I got a sample and decided to give the 4 in 1 tide pod with Downy a Go. Since my assistants travel five flights to do my laundry anything I can do to help is worthwhile. That being said I am altogether impressed with the results! My laundry comes out cleaner and brighter than before and there is no need to use dryer sheets or downy balls in the wash. Furthermore by using subscriptions I get a large tub for around $15.00. Pretty hard to beat that price. I will for sure continue with these pods.

November 25, 2019

Tide works every time!

We’ve always used Tide liquid and have been very satisfied with its cleaning power. Now with Tide pods laundry comes out even fresher and cleaner. Tide Pods are dependable and when they are on sale they are no more expensive than cheaper brands.

October 26, 2019

Life changing

This was the best invention in the world. I no longer need to measure how much detergent needs to be put in my washer. All I need to do is pop one of these babies and I'm good. Life changing