4.1/5
Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

June 03, 2021

Love these

I am so happy Tide Pods were invented. I live in an apartment complex and it was always such a pain to pack up all my laundry gear to go to the laundry room but with tide pods, I grab 2 or 3 pods and head down. The convenience is so worth the price and it leaves your laundry smelling amazing and fresh.

May 14, 2021

Gets the job done

It is a great detergent for all my clothes and very convenient. The only thing I hate about it is that sometimes the soap sticks to my clothes, it gets caught in my clothes and doesn't disperse properly. Then I get sticky clothes. It is an easy fix, just have to rewash the item

February 22, 2021

Tide pods laundry's miracle

I cannot say enough about these. I live in an apartment. So for me, they are the best invention when it comes to laundry. It saves me from carry down boxes of detergent, stain fighter, fabric softener, and brightness. And I love how I can just toss 1 or 2 in and wolla. They clean perfectly and get stains out just as if you were using regular detergent, etc. I totally love these and will continue to use them!

December 15, 2020

Definitely buy again

Love this product. So easy to know exact measurements as it's only a pod going in the wash. No extra wastage. The clothes come out smelling and looking clean. Love the child proof bags and containers. This is a huge selling point for me.

November 21, 2020

Forbidden snack

So much better than normal detergent, lové the smell. Not having to carry a giant bottle of detergent to a shared laundry room is very nice. I don't understand how some people don't use pods in this day and age

November 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love Tide Pods

I love using Tide pods and will not go back to regular liquid laundry detergent now. The pods are so convenient they are pre-measured, just toss them in the wash, no mess, and they work so well! Clothes come out nice and clean and the scent smells amazing! Doesn’t fade off during the wash cycle.

November 14, 2020
    Texas, United States

My go to laundry detergent

I absolutely love the tide pods. They make your clothes smell amazing while getting them really clean. The laundry comes out so fresh and clean I love it.

1.7/5

November 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not for me

I find these very expensive and I didn’t like having to use two pods for a large load of my husband’s work clothes. I can see the convenience if you had to use a laundromat but other than that I think they’re too expensive and didn’t make my clothes smell fresh enough with just one pod.

October 19, 2020

Love this product!

I love tide pods, however I find that they're expensive, and I buy them only when they're on sale. With that being said, I predominantly use tide pods because they are convenient, easy to use, and smell great. Also they work well and get stains out quickly.

3.2/5

August 31, 2020

I have switched to this product cause it creates less waste

Easy to transport.. doesn't drip everywhere like liquid.. and I dont use too much because it's already pre measured. And because it already has all additional cleaning products I save money.