4.1/5
Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
Ranked #3 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

September 20, 2017

Great coffee!

The BEST coffee, I seriously feel like I can't function without it...I really only drink timmies coffee, to me no other place can top the taste. And it's a bonus that 95% of the time I do have great service which brings me back.

September 20, 2017

Tim Hortons - ground coffee

It's good, not the strongest coffee and doesn't always taste quite like a tims from the coffee shop but I don't mind it.

I mostly use it in my reusable kcup.

2.3/5

September 16, 2017

Really not into it

We have stopped buying this coffee simply because it is not all that good. The taste is just ok but quite honestly for the price it is not worth it anymore. We buy better tasting coffee and have it at home. Tim's I think basically (from what we see here) is just a social hangout really where you pay a lot for your coffee just to socialize.

2.7/5

September 16, 2017

Not a bad price, but not very good.

I'm not quite sure what all the hype is about this coffee, but personally I don't find it very good. I do tend to like the lighter roast coffees so maybe that's part of the reason. The price of the coffee is fair though.

2.0/5

September 12, 2017

Tim Hortons coffee

I don't know what the big deal is about this coffee. It does not taste good. Starbucks and McDonalds coffee tastes richer and better. It is not watered down!

Updated On: September 12, 2017

And I tried to add less water when brewing it, but somehow the taste is not there.

Love it!

This s stuff is incredible. I dint kW what they do but the right combination of everything is my guilty pleasure. Something I love to ha r everyday. I try it make the same coffe at home but it's so much better at the store. Maybe it's the temperature the water gets to.

0.7/5

Awful !

AN AWFUL coffee. While this brand has tons of marketing the coffee is ALWAYS. Watery !!!

The Tops of the coffee cups are unreliable, thin and leaky.

Their locations are hot and cramped and you can't wait to leave.

Not McDonalds. Not Starbucks. Tim Hortons is JUNK.

September 11, 2017

I absolutely love my med black doubled cup every morning

Theres nothing better then starting your day with tim hortons, freshly brewed and just the smell of thier coffee. I own a tim hortons coffee maker, thats how much i love tim hortons!

September 10, 2017

Good Coffee

I really like drinking this brand of coffee. I like drinking the dark roast it is not too bitter. I like going to Tim Hortons and having this brand and flavour of coffee. It is a excellent coffee!

September 08, 2017

A daily thing

I'm addicted to coffee. I must have coffee everyday lol
    But I am also addicted to Tims. Either at home or out and about. I usually always get a cup of Tims when I am doing running around, or when visiting friends we usually meet at a Tims. I also love the the canned coffee you can get for your home. Right now I only have a kurig so I usually get the pods.