Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 613 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

May 24, 2017

Chaque matin, mon conjoint se rend au Tim Horton du village voisin pour aller chercher notre café du matin!
    Il m'aide a bien débuter ma journée, un MUST selon moi!!

May 17, 2017

I pretty much cannot survive a day without my Tim Hortons coffee. It's a Canadian essential. I work on a construction site so we always have a Timmy's run everyday like clockwork.

May 16, 2017

Love Tim Horton's coffee. I drink it almost every day as there is a store front in the hospital I work at. Price is fair and the coffee is always fresh!

May 16, 2017

Love me some Tims! I will stand in ridiculously long lines for some of this coffee. Born and breed Canadian, this coffee practically flows through my veins and no road trip starts with out a trip to the drive through!

May 16, 2017

Pour moi c'est le meilleur. Il est accessible et je l'adore car il n'est pas trop acre et je suis une accro au café. Rapport qualité prix il joue bien son rôle soit satisfaire ma dépendance au café.

April 29, 2017

I love the Tim Hortons coffee. I will drive to grab a coffe on the go or I buy the grinds and make it at home. Will only drink this coffee. Amazing, I recommend it.

April 29, 2017

Love my Timmy's, I have at least one a day, the flavour is bold and rich. Now that they have come up with the dark roast, its even better, I sure miss it when I don't have one.

April 28, 2017

Love this coffee... black! i like the flavour and consistency. . When going through a drive or simply when having morning meal, this coffee is the best,

1.5/5

April 28, 2017

I didnt care for the coffee that i have tried. Would rather drink their French vanilla. When are they going to fill their cups all the way? Especially for what they charge.

April 28, 2017

What can I say? I'm a Timmies girl - can't go wrong with Tim Hortons Coffee. It has nice flavor and perfect any time of year. Bye bye Starbucks - no room for you in our kitchen.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic