Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

September 04, 2019

Hamilton coffee of chose

Come to Hamilton , and all you see is Tim Hortons coffee store. One on every corner but that not a bad thing because they have great coffee. We enjoy our stops on the way to work and to the cottage for a great cup of coffee.

September 04, 2019

So good!

I love Tim Hortons coffee! Always have and always will. It is the perfect blend. I drink it every single day and would recommend it to everyone. Wait for a sale to buy!

2.7/5

Coffee is weak

I use to drink Tim's coffee often because it was close to my place of work. However I work somewhere else and drink McDonald's coffee. Their coffee is stronger and it's smoother. Tim's dark roast coffee is better but not even close to mccafe.

2.0/5

Too strong

I use to drink Tim Hortons coffee every day maybe even 2 a day. However they changed Thier blend and the new blend is way to strong. I switched to McDonald's coffee and it's amazing seems like it's Tim Hortons old blend.

1.3/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Don’t believe the hype

If you drink coffee and only ever had instant then this may be what you’re looking for. The entire Tim Hortons experience is overrated and I would recommend MacDonalds as an alternative.

August 13, 2019

Yum Yum!

Amazing to have it at home! I've saved hundreds by making myself atleast a cup at home once a day. Of course I still stop and get my usual Tim Hortons order! These pods work great for iced coffee too!

2.0/5

July 11, 2019

Not Cracked up to What it use to Be

Timmy in our town use to incredible, was fresh hot and good.Lately i have found the coffee is either stale or watered down.Truely unfortunate because i grab a couple of coffees a day.BUT other Timmys in BC are very good, coffee is how it should be.

June 27, 2019

Multiple Generations in my household love timmies

I grew up watching my mom drink Timmy's everyday I also have developed a taste for it when I'm lagging energy but I certainly think there should be something said for its addictive qualities I do believe that there should be someone to look into whether or not it's safe to consume on a regular basis because the people who I know that enjoy Timmies tend to be depend on it

June 26, 2019

Favourite place for coffee

Always great service and delicious coffee, I find other places coffee to lack the taste and accuracy of what I like my coffee to taste like! The new rewards program is a blessing

1.8/5

June 24, 2019

Cheap and convenient, but poor taste/quality

Nobody I know enjoys the taste of Tim Horton's coffee anymore since they changed suppliers (myself included), yet people are still buying their coffee. I suspect this is largely because their coffee is cheap, even after the prices went up, and because you can find a Tim's anywhere and anytime you need coffee. But in terms of taste and quality: YUCK.