15 Knit Sweaters to Cozy Up In
My pre-requisite for a boyfriend? I have to be allowed to steal your sweater. Or all of them. I can’t get enough of warm and cozy oversized sweaters this season. Wrapping up in a knit is so comforting, like a bowl of chicken noodle soup in clothing form!
While I do love a BF's sweater, sometimes they can seriously lack in the cuteness department. Which is why I thought it was necessary that we round up a few knit options that combine warmth and style!
1. NastyGal Block On Knit (C$57.56)
2. Top Shop Knitted Mirror Bunny Jumper (UK$46.00)
3. H&M Jumper (C$34.95)
4. SheInside Black Lapel Long Sleeve Ouch Cardigan Sweater (US$38.08)
5. Forever 21 Open Southwestern Cardigan (US$27.80)
1. Urban Outfitters Sparkle & Fade Braided Arm Sweater (US$69.00)
2. French Connection Ashley Knits Slit Jumper (C$79.99, on sale)
3. Old Navy Honeycomb-Knit Crew Sweaters (C$29.94)
4. Club Monaco Avery Cashmere Sweater (C$129.00, on sale)
5. J Crew Collection Cashmere Colorblock Sweater (US$258.00)
1. Urban Outfitters Staring at Stars Textured Oversized Dolman Sweater (US$69.00)
2. Romwe Houndstooth Yellow Jumper (US$79.99)
3. Asos Boyfriend Cardigan With Stitch Detail (C$67.28)
4. Anthropologie Rose Snapshot Top (US$88.00)
5. Joe Fresh Crewneck Sweater (C$29.00)
Which of these sweaters would you love to get toasty warm in?
More by ChickAdvisor Team
More on Style Guide
These are all so pretty <3 I want them all!
NastyGal Block On Knit (C$57.56) is my fave!
I`d wear the Nasty Gal, H&M;, Sheinside, french Connection, Old Navy and Urban Outfitters sweaters.
I really like the shlenside black lapel sweater, looks cozy, cute, and different!
I really wish that I could wear sweaters. I find the majority of them itch and irritate my skin, and I can't take the risk of buying something that I'm unable to wear.. Bummer. Because the Urban Outfitters braided arm sweater is absolutely amazing! That is a style that I would absolutely love to wear around.
I like the NastyGal Block On Knit, the H&M;Jumper, the Urban Outfitters Sparkle & Fade Braided Arm Sweater. Although it wouldn't keep your arms very warm in the weather we're having now I still love it. I also like the Urban Outfitters Staring at Stars Textured Oversized Dolman Sweater.
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (74)
Blogs We Love (63)
Brand Challenge (7)
Career & Finance (67)
ChickAdvisor Events (129)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (599)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (40)
Gift Guide (85)
Hands & Feet (125)
Makeup Tutorials (61)
New Features (28)
News & Issues (126)
Parties & People (90)
Posing Wall (128)
Product Review Club (141)
Reviewers' Choice Awards (7)
Runway Fashion (213)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (244)
Street Style (48)
Style Guide (401)
Videos We Love (61)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (56)