Ferrero Rocher Reviews

1987 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 825 in Chocolate

April 23, 2017

I really like Ferrero Rochers because they give you a moment of peace . The flavour and textures are perfect . I love to give the Ferrero collection for christmas to my friends and family because they're all delicious (personnally my favourite one is the Rafaello!). I suggest you buy this for any special occasions!

April 23, 2017

This is a good peace of heaven for any girl/ boy time, holiday and that special family time. Not just any candy bar or sugar treat. The real elegance of Ferrero Rocher, something you sever and a true treat.

April 23, 2017

J'adore ces chocolats et je pourrais en manger tous les jours. J'en achète fréquemment pour ma famille pour les grandes occasions, comme Noël et les Anniversaires.

April 22, 2017

Totally love these! My fiance goes crazy for these too. They are so tasty and love the packaging. I buy these for a surprise for him often. They are one of the best chocolates you can buy

April 21, 2017

the most delicious choco ever invented. i wish its a little cheaper , we always get these as gifts , valentines christmas etc. we treasure these chocos like gold!

April 21, 2017

c'Est sans aucun doute mon chocolat préféré. Son gout, texture, odeur, wow, c'est tout simplement irrésistible et c'est le seul dessert auquel je ne peux résister.

April 20, 2017

Best chocolate ever . I absoutely love these my god I cannot buy them for myself or I'll eat them all in one sitting. These are the best when you receive them as gifts.

April 18, 2017

These are delicious chocolates. I love the milk, dark and chocolate pieces. They are sometimes expensive but you usually can find them on sale. I always buy this chocolate when I need a little treat. They are packaged so prettily too so great for a gift.

April 16, 2017

Absolutely amazing chocolate - I always ask for this for Christmas, and always get a couple of boxes. Delicious and great for sharing with your guests as well.

April 15, 2017

I really like these chocolates. They are pretty expensive but I think that they are worth it. I love the soft, chocolatey and hazelnut flavour of these.

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara