Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Impossible d'y résister!

Un délicieux mélange entre croquant et fondant! Les emballages individuels ajoutent un cachet chic et la boîte est facilement réutilisable. Très intéressant à offrir en cadeaux!

My favorite chocolates

These are one of the best chocolates out there. They are a mix of everything, crunchy, gooey, soft, nutty and sweet. All in a perfect balance. The only down side is the price, these can get quite expensive.

Heavenly chocolate!

I ate the whole pack i couldnt help myself.I buy these every year at the holiday season.I love the variety as well.They are perfect for a treat or snack.Love the container they come in also i keep them to.This year im buying the huge pack of them!

my Favs

These are my favorite chocolate of all time! not very expensive but good quality .. not overly nutty. unfortunately they are so good i binge eat them.

Yum!

These are my favorite chocolates to eat! I love everything about them! They are the perfect portion although I always want to everyone in the package purchased. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

A great gift

Are you looking for a great gift for the holidays? I suggest you pick up Ferrero Rocher. It is a tasty treat that both adults or even children will enjoy.

My all time favourite

These are my all time favourite chocolate candies! I could sit down and easily eat an entire box to myself - they are light and so flavourful it’s hard to have just one

chocolate

this is an excellent product,I find it expensive but still but it for special occations and recommend it to chocolate lovers Every time I offer this to my guests they love them

So tasty

I love the portion the balls come in and how wonderful it taste. I like they are individually wrapped so you can eat as little or as much as you like.

Love it!

I am a huge fan of ground up bits in my chocolate. I like the taste and quality they provide. I was very young when my father bought it for the very first time and I just loved it and now it's my son's favorite.