Ferrero Rocher Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 903 in Chocolate

July 16, 2017

AMAZING chocolate!!

Omg these are so amazing, I love love those, they are a bit expensive but they are my ultimately favorite ones, I buy these a lot around christmas with the other flavors as well, but I prefer these ones and the coconut one. So yummy I could eat the whole box.

July 15, 2017

Sex in your mouth

Holly cow Ferraro Rochero are high quality chocolate!!! I literally ask for these for every holiday omggggg I love love thit hazelnut so gooood!!!!! If I could I would eat this allll day!!! Highly recommend

July 10, 2017

I would buy them forever!

Ferrero Rocher are my absolute favorite I love all the flavours of them. I even bought the big one for Xmas they are so creamy and yummy. The ones with coconut on them too oh my oh my. Just LOVE them!!!

Favourite!

Ferrero Rocher is my all time favourite chocolate! Not surprising since I love Nutella :) My loved ones know it's the number one choice if they are surprising me with chocolate!

Love these!

My son and I love to have these as a treat once in awhile. They are so yummy! I get them around Christmas to put in his stocking as a treat! As well as get them as a valentine for him.

I'm in heaven

Oh my, I could eat these all day and night. This is great for when it is that time of that month(if you know what I mean lady's) and it makes you want more and more. The chocolate inside is heavenly with the crunchy outside and the hazelnut in the middle is like the cherry on top.

The only downfall is they can be a little bit on the pricey side. I think the makers of Ferrero Rocher know after we take one bite we will be coming back for more. I think they should give us a favor and make them cheaper so we CAN be going back for more and more without wasting all the money we made at our minimum wage job.

July 05, 2017

Yum!

Whether it be my birthday or anniversary my husband always buys me these because he knows I love love love them! Super chocolatey smooth just delicious

July 04, 2017

One of my favourites

Ferrero Rocher is one of my favourite brands of chocolate. I like that they keep the ingredients simple but the combination between crunchy and smooth is delicious. They may be a bit pricey but totally worth it.

June 29, 2017

Chocolate is chocolate..but be careful

Amazing taste! Would recommend when PMSing. I can go through an entire package in one sitting without regrets. Be careful though, I noticed some chocolates look like they've gone bad(different colour from the rest with white spots). Just be aware of what you are eating.

June 27, 2017

Yummy chocolate

I love Ferrero rocher chocolate . I always purchase them around Christmas . The main feature is a hazelnut . Wrapped in a wafer shell filled with hazelnut chocolate. It has a milk chocolate coating covered in hazelnuts . It's so good ! I love the packaging because it stands out . I've loved them since I was a kid and I will continue to purchase. They are more expensive compared to other chocolates but it's well worth it .

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar