Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 04, 2020
    Texas, United States

Lil Taste of Heaven

Hands down the best tasting indulgent lil chocolate snack it melts in your mouth and has the best mouth watering eye yummy taste ever !!Wish I had me some right now :)

April 04, 2020

Delicious

April 03, 2020

I sure would buy Ferrero Rocher again.

First time I had one of these chocolates was about 10 years ago. A gift from my sister. I have never tasted any other chocolate quite like these. So delicious. Such flavor ! I continue to buy them often.

my fave one

who would not love this? it was the best ever!!! my son can eat the whole pack in minutes that's how good it was...needless to say my whole family loves it!

Amazing

Absolutely delicious! I and my family can not eat just one! I bought it regularly!!! Makes for a great gift as I have never seen anybody disappointed.

A favourite of mine!

Absolutely delicious! I can not eat just one! I buy these regularly especially during the holidays! Makes for a great gift as I have never seen anybody disappointed.

Indiana, United States

Best Chocolate

Best Chocolate hands down. It is very crunchy. I love that it has nuts on the outside. Eating this chocolate is heavenly. I always buy when going grocery shopping

2.0/5

Arkansas, United States

Not great

I personally don’t feel like ferrero rocher is worth the hype. I don’t care for them and don’t purchase them willingly I feel like they’re just average if that. They almost taste like butter butter bars. Not a fan.

Tasty treat

These are melt in your mouth good. I have given and gotten these for gifts, and totally appreciate them. The hazelnut is the bonus in these very tasty treats.

A Christmas must!

The first time l bought Ferrero Rocher was about twenty-five years ago to put in Christmas stockings. Little did l know that l was beginning a new Christmas tradition. My family love them. One year, l didn't have the chance to buy them before they were sold out. Hence, it was the first Christmas without them. My children have a Christmas bag rather than a sock and it is always jam packed with goodies and small gifts. That year, they both dumped their bag out looking for the Ferreros, not noticing all the other things. I was somewhat dumbfounded watching this and asked them what they were searching for. They replied "Ferreros Mom!" as if l should have known. That was the last year that l waited; now they are my first Christmas purchase.