Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

December 12, 2019

My Favourite!

These are by far my favorite treat to have. The taste is amazing and they just melt in your mouth!! I always add these to my shopping list when out getting things!! I absolutely love them!!

December 12, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

nicest, tastiest chocolates

One of the nicest, tastiest chocolates ever (made in my opinion)...the main downside is that I could easily sit and chomp my way through a tray all on my own.

Great snack item!

The perfect gift item as well as perfect snack for any time. This is a great go-to option to have on hand in the car or snack box. The hard shell with the melted chocolate inside gives the perfect texture as well.

California, United States

Delicious!

I have been eating these since I was a child! They're a family favorite and we buy some to keep in the house all year round. These little balls are delicious and affordable. However, you might want to be careful when giving these to kids. They're easy to choke on. You'll want to split it in half or break it apart when giving it to kids!

Heaven

If you have not tried these before then RUN to the nearest store and buy some!!! They are sooooo good!!!!! You won't be able to eat just one, I promise!!!!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

One of the best confectioneries you can get

The perfect chocolate they combine all the elements... A crispy outer shell, coated with hazelnut and chocolate covering, filled with liquid chocolate around a hazelnut nut

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Taste of love

Everything is perfect about these chocolates!!! The texture, the taste... peace of heaven! Really good price. Highly recommend to everyone who never try it before!!!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Family favourite chocolate

These are my family favourite chocolate and won’t ever change!
    I love the different layers in them and the flavour is amazing!
    Anyone who hasn’t tried these should!

So good

I don’t often get into a junk food mood but when the occasional craving comes along this is one of my go to favourites. Totally delicious and a few will satisfy without going crazy and eating a million of them. Not a bad price considering the quality.

Mon péché mignon

C'est un mélange fait au ciel. Le croquant des noix contraste avec le nougat au milieu.c'est le cadeau de moi à moi que je préfère. C'est le seul chocolat qui ne reste pas une éternité chez-nous. Succulant!