Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Perfect

These are the perfect gift. Or just to buy for yourself. The flavor is great. All the different parts from the chocolate nutty shell to the crispy inside ball and the hazelnut chocolate and surprise little hazelnut inside.

Christmas and treat

This product looks and tastes of Christmas! Whether it’s the two pack or the massive Christmas tree pack I buy these every Christmas and also get bought them. I love them so much. Nuts and chocolate and a feel of sophistication. I remember as a child the advert “why ambassador you are really spoiling us” and I had to have them. Took a while before I got them but that first time never left me

Heaven

THESE ARE A MUST HAVE!!!!! Well I guess if you are allergic to nuts, don't like chocolate, or are not a fan of spoiling your self then definitely skip these. But if you like to have a decadent guilty treasure every once in a while then these are the perfect treat!

Best for christmas time

Meilleurs chocolats pour Noël, et sans doute les plus indémodables. Le goût.. c’est le meilleur de ces Ferrero. J’irais presque jusqu’à dire que tout le monde aime !

December 18, 2018

I buy this product during the holdiays

These chocolates are addicting. Once you put one in your mouth you need more. The texture of the inside combined with the crunchy nut is very well balanced. I buy these during the holidays as gifts and a treat for myself.

December 13, 2018

One of my favorite treats!!

These Ferrero rochers are so delicious. I get these every time I want something chocolatey and nutty. I like the other flavors too (coconut is my #2). These have the perfect amount of crunch from the nuts and chocolate, then the crispy wafer, then a nice thick ball of chocolate in the middle... *mouth watering*. Eating layer by layer I found is my most favorite way to eat these yummy sweets.

December 13, 2018

Yummy

I love these Ferrero Rocher chocolates!! Not too sweet and the crunchy nuts taste amazing! It is also great as a small Christmas gift for friends! I’ll buy them again for myself too.

A classic!

I love these chocolates. Especially at Christmas. The combination of hazelnuts and milk chocolate all wrapped in a foil wrapper. You always know what you are getting with every bite. Yummy!

Awesome "Christmas" chocolate

You know when Christmas is just around the corner once Rocher chocolate hits the shelves. I really love the texture and crunch of the chocolate. One of my favourites gifts to give and to receive.

Soooo good

These taste so good the crunchiness adds the perfect bite.... ive always loved these chocolates since i was a little girl and i wont ever stop liking them..