Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 16, 2021

Awesome

Oh my god.... I absolutely love this kind. I'm very picky so I refuse to use garbage... so, in other words of course, I'd def buy this over n pver.. if u hvent tried it yet please go n try it now while u still can..

April 16, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Yummy!

These are my go to for gifting at Christmas. Everyone I know loves them. I usually buy them at the Dollarama as the prices are better there for your value. But they never last long in my house.

Ummmmmmmm goooooood

Everything about this chocolate is amazing except the plastic boxes those are hard to open but when you bite down into the chocolate and have the crunch an cream of it it makes up for that hard to open box the three package is easy to open it’s the bigger containers

Indiana, United States

One of my favorite treats

This is one of my favorite treats, my kid's get them for me most holidays and I get them for my mom and sister's. The just make you feel fancy and special. Treat yourself.

MOUTHWATERING

This is literally my favourite chocolate. If you love hazelnuts as much as i do then you should definitely give it a try. I always end up buying these when i go to the grocery store or wal mart

Crisp outside, creamy inside

Oh a chocolate dream! A favorite treat of mine. I love the crisp exterior and creamy inside. And yet light enough to eat many. I have a tough time sharing these with anyone!

yummilicious!!

they taste so good and perfect for gifting.
    my daughter loves them..
    they so crunchy and choclaty and the surprise of hazelnut inside it..these are guilty pleasure..

Les meilleurs chocolats

À offrir, entre amis, ou pour soit même ce sont mes chocolats favoris ! Je les achète chaque années pour toutes les occasions et Ils font l'unanimité !

délicieux

ces chocolats sont tellement bon! je ne raffole lorsque ma mère arrive avec ceux-ci. si mon amoureux veut me faire une surprise il sait que ce chocolat sera le meilleur choix pour me rendre heureuse

New Brunswick, Canada

Whats not to love ❤

Ferrero Roche is the chocolate to share and enjoy. Everyone in my family loves it. Hazelnut, and chocolate, it's like heaven in your mouth. You can never go wrong with this chocolate, it's for all occasions. I love it so much, I even got custom cake done with Ferrero Roche.