Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Ohio, United States

Works as it should.

These Lysol wipes get the dirty jobs done and also disinfects areas that need it. I use these wipes for multiple purposes such as in the bathroom and kitchen.

Not ideal

Both there to keep in our car and occasionally use them to clean the dashboard and drink holder. Cleans well however what I don’t like that it leaves streaks.

Massachusetts, United States

Effective

I buy this very often. The wipes are great. I use them on everything glass, wood, leather and they work perfectly fine. Have a great fragrance and are very effective. Definitely recommend these.

Florida, United States

Cleans just about anything

Lydol is another well known household product i was raised on and use. I use these on basically any and everything. Bathroom countertops to kitchen counters. I love the effectiveness knowing how im a germaphobe so yes i would reccomend this product

Handy household cleaner

We always have the Lysol disinfectants wipes on hand. To clean surfaces in the kitchen before or after cooking, to clean toilet seats, to use after a pet accident, etc.
    The citrus scent smell of clean without the distinctive odor of washroom cleaners.
    I recommend it more than a 100%

United States

Fresh

This are so easy to use and really do clean well. Not to mention the smell actually last and leaves everything looking and smelling so fresh and clean !

Wisconsin, United States

The only cleaning wipes I buy

These wipes are amazing. They smell great and clean up any mess my little one makes while disinfecting. One wipe goes along way and it even cleans dries on messes easily without scrubbing. I use these in my kitchen, bathroom, dining room and playroom. They work on any surface. I highly recommend.

Massachusetts, United States

Favorite!

These are my favorite cleaning wipes!! They work for everything and are highly effective. I recommend them to everyone! They don't have a strong odor and don't leave a sticky residue which I noticed a lot of other cleaning wipes do.

Love these

I use these on everything!! I have them in the car and in every room of the house they are so handy I would recommend them to everyone plus they have so many great scents

Saskatchewan, Canada

DISINFECTING WIPES

Great value and a clean scent. These cleaning wipes are nice and handy. I really appreciate having them around instead of having to get out all sorts of cleaning supplies. These are very versatile and have great scrubbing power. I use them all over the house and they do great.