Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 16, 2018

Easy for quick clean up

While I prefer to use all natural products I feel for some messes you need something that will clean better . We always have these on hand for kitchen counters, bathrooms, and when we are out to wipe off shopping carts . They are an convenient way to make sure you are getting rid of cleaning and disinfectantibg all in one .

December 14, 2018

Definitely recommend.

I use these wipes for everything. Looks clean smells clean. I often use it to get scuff marks off walls. Although some say it takes off the paint, I have not once had that problem. It's quick and efficient for all cleaning needs. Would definitely recommend.

December 14, 2018

Not crazy about the chemicals but best for induction cooktop

Might not be the healthiest product on the market but it does an amazing job keeping my induction cooktop shiny! I’ve been buying cases of Lysol from Costco for several years now because I find them easy to use and versatile. I don’t like to use them on my counters unless I’m ready to rinse it off afterwards. It should not come in contact with food and to prevent that I just don’t use them for that purpose. However, I love to clean my appliances (white not SS) with it, I use it on the doors, walls, cabinets. It it very effective at cleaning and I love the fresh smell! So, yes ..I will still buy it not because of its carcinogenic properties but because it cleans!

December 13, 2018

Great wipes when you have kids

These wipes are great and give me peace of mind that I’m disinfecting my counter tops after cooking with meat. They’re also great at cleaning up kid messes. I wish they were thicker quality and that they tore off easier but I would still repurchase

December 11, 2018

Our go to!

We live by these lysol wipes. If there is a mess, we use them. Someone is sick, we use them. They kill so many germs, and help keep the house clean and smelling fresh. They are convenient and easy to get out for all members of the family.

December 10, 2018

A Necessity!

This is definitely a necessity in my home! I'll grab the pack when it's on sale at Costco and use them throughout the house. Great for big or small jobs and with the Lysol name, you know it's clean!

December 09, 2018

Use all the time!

Enjoy this product as I’m able to use it for sooo many different things around the house. I’m not a huge fan of using spray bottles and then paper towels. It also cuts down on waste in my opinion since the wipes are perforated to a perfect size. You’re not using more like could happen with paper towels. And not having to worry about clothes and laundry or anything.
    Smells good. Not to strong of a scent. And the area you used it on dries quickly.

Oh. And the wipes are strong! You don’t need to worry about them tearing or anything. You can scrub whatever pretty hard and the fabric stays together

December 06, 2018

Really works well for cleaning and disinfecting

Lysol wipes works well for cleaning and disinfecting with nice fragrance and freash scent . Now comes with extra lending power to help you better especially in flu season

December 06, 2018

I use that for everything

Great quality. Great price. Great scent. We use these for cleaning just about every where in our house. We are a large family with many pets and lots of mess and these little guys help cleaning go faster.love them

Staple for Cleaning

I used these a ton. Makes cleaning up super easy and leaves everything smelling really nice--the citrus is my favourite scent. Picks up everything and never usually have to wipe more than once to get those tricky spots out.