Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Great!

I use these wipes on all kinds of surfaces. Cleans and gives me peace of mind that the surface is disinfected. I would recommend this product on any kind of surface

June 25, 2019

Propre comme un sou neuf

Ces lingettes sont très utiles dans la cuisine et la salle de bain ainsi que pour les petits dégâts innatendus. Elles laissent un parfum propre et frais et nettoient en profondeur rapidement!

June 25, 2019

My must have cleaning product

I love Lysol disinfecting wipes! They are definitely my go to wipes. I keep plenty containers in my home so I never run out! I love the fresh clean scent. I use them on the kitchen counters and in the bathroom, as well as to clean small spills.

June 25, 2019

Have them all over the house

I use theses daily. From kitchen, bathroom, I even use them on my floors if one of my pets have a accident. Love to use in my vehicle. I use them before and after daily in my small home business.

My go to product

My house has to have these wipes in stock at all times. They are so handy when it comes to cleaning. I love the scent of lemon in cleaning products because they smell so clean and fresh. I use these everywhere, in the kitchen, bathroom and even inside my car. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking to do cleaning the quick and easy way.

June 25, 2019

How do you not love these things

I love having these around. I have them in every bathroom in my house and some at my desk at work. They are super convenient. and i love the lemon smell.

Good product

I am a fan of this product. If you want your kitchen counters to smell nice and look great, this product is for you. Plus you don't have to worry about using a spray and paper towel. I recommend you give it a try.

New Jersey, United States

love the wipes

I am a school bus driver and the Lysol wipes are a godsend. I use them everyday especially when kids are sick. I have also used them on myself when kids cough all over me. Plus they leave my bus smelling so good. yes I also use them all around my house and they work great.

Multi use

I love lysol wipes they are a quick and easy item to grab and use to clean up spills and messes. I tend to use them alot in the kitchen wiping down the counters after having raw meat on them or to simply clean up after cooking.

June 24, 2019

My favourite cleaning supply

I love Lysol wipes! They are my favourite cleaning product because they are so versatile. I can use them in every room of the house on almost all surfaces. One of my essential house items!