Prestige Item
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!

Must have!

One of the best eyeliners that I have come across! It is easy to use whether you want a simple thin eyeliner look or a full on glam winged look! It lasts all day and does not smudge!

The best!

My favourite liquid liner. Perfect dark black, smooth line. Never flakes or smudges and stays all day! I always have a backup of this liner in my stash.

Like a dream!

Goes on smooth and stays all day as promised. Love this eyeliner! It is a little pricey but totally worth it. This is my favorite eyeliner for perfect lines and no smudging.

January 12, 2018

LOVE this product

This is the only eyeliner pen I will ever buy. It’s amazing , glides in smoothly, lasts for a long time! Can last all day a night of partying and still be perfect when you wake up! ( if you forget to take it off) and the pen itself has a lot of life in it, lasts a couple months using it daily

December 18, 2017

Holy grail

This is not a 100% matte eyeliner but its truly waterproof. Love it and already bought 4 back ups. Its so easy to wing it out with this liner and it doesn’t bleed or transfers to my upper lids. Awesome awesome awesome

December 08, 2017

Best liquid eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is the best liquid eyeliner i have ever had. It really does stay all day and does not smudge or crumble at all. The Best!

October 23, 2017

Always My Favorite

I have tried a lot of liquid eyeliners that are supposed to be "comparable" to this product; Kate Von D, Maybeline, e.l.f. Nothing is as worth-it as this one. I tried to save some money on supposed dupes, but they always run out more quickly than this one. I can use this everyday for over half a year without it drying out. It's long wearing, smudge proof and waterproof. The tip is also very fine an thin for precise lining. I'm totally in love with this eyeliner.

October 03, 2017

My favourite

I love this eyeliner. It's so easy to apply, and basically doesn't budge all day, even on hot summer days. If I use a more oily/dewy bb cream then i get some transfer to my upper eyelid. Also, after a long day the inner corner of my eye fades. It's still the best one I can find on the market, so I'm sticking to it.

October 03, 2017

Holy Grail liquid liner

I LOVE this liner. It's my hands down favourite liquid liner. I only wish it wasn't so bloody expensive and/or had more product. It can dry out fairly quickly if you use it daily.

2.7/5

September 26, 2017

Bloody mess

At first I really liked this liner. It applied super easily and lasted quite a long time. But eventually the tip started to fail and the product started bleeding everywhere. This was the same pen too. I wanted to love it and have it be my holy grail, but I like brush tips WAY more than felt tips.