Prestige Item
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!

October 06, 2019

I will never stop buying this eyeliner

I am someone when I we ar makeup I always need eyeliner that lasts almost all day with minimum touch ups needed. Ever since I started buying this eyeliner no other compares. I have tried Nyx and KatVon D eyeliner but im always brought back here because it has the intense black full coverage im looking for.

August 16, 2019

Great but expensive eyeliner

This is my go-to liquid eyeliner. It goes on easily and it's great for winged look. I've gone to the waterpark and the pool with this stuff on and it has stayed (with an eyeshadow primer). It lasts a long time in the packaging without drying out. The only downside is the price, but it does last a long time even with daily use so it has good value in the long term despite a pricey upfront cost.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Stays on all day

This is a great eyeliner with a great stiff pointy tip perfect for doing a winged eye look. It’s also waterproof and stays put without smudging until you take it off. I love it and recommend it

July 18, 2019

Smooth liner

This eyeliner is the best waterproof eyeliner you could have it so smooth and precise and makes your eyes look beautiful you can get the perfect winged liner with this waterproof eyeliner it’s a must have in my make up kit

March 22, 2019

Long lasting and easy to use

This is the only liquid eyeliner I've used for years because it's easy to use and it really does stay on all day for me, despite my oily lids. I like the felt tip, although I find that sometimes it sheds a little at the tip and I have to remove the shedding parts before I continue using it. They don't run out for a long time and I would highly recommend it!

2.0/5

March 19, 2019

No thank you

I liked this eyeliner for about a week and then it started drying out and isn’t bold enough for me, I wouldn’t buy it again as I found better ones since I bought this one. I’m not impressed with stila products 😪 and it’s way too expensive for the quality

February 23, 2019

Goes on very smooth

Really easy to apply and lasts all day with no flaking etc. However I find when I use this that my eyeliner always ends up much thicker than I had wanted. Great quality but I would rather a thinner tip!

November 14, 2018

Not for oily eyelids

Pros:
    Waterproof
    Super smooth
    Very deep black colour
    Easy to apply and remove

Cons:
    Will smudge if eyelids are oily
    Expensive

I bought this eyeliner due to rave reviews claiming that my greasy eyelids won't smudge it at all, but I find that wearing it for 8+ hours will make it smudge at the tips especially if I do a winged look.

October 29, 2018

definitely stays all day

I purchased this due to a recommendation from my friends and now this eyeliner is definitely my favorite! It works as promised, and stays put all day. I tend to get oily eyelids but the product dries quick and doesn't rub off, which is great. It's pigmented and gets the job done in one stroke, very nice application! Would for sure recommend!!

1.7/5

August 29, 2018

Very disappointing

So many ladies swear by the Stila Liquid Eyeliner pens but I was extremely disappointed even returning the first one as defective to Sephora and getting a replacement. The applicator tip never got saturated enough for a crisp line, causing it to look patchy and uneven pigmentation. I am a regular liquid eye liner wearing for years and this one really failed to impress me. The felt tip was always dry and the pen seemed to run dry in under a month. I won't be buying Stila liquid eyeliner pens again.