Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 874 in Eye Liner

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!

July 16, 2017

I love this eyeliner just not the price

I really like this eyeliner but the price is steep compared to the katvond liner that is my favorite.I love the pigment and thin line it allows you to have but i find that i dont get as much lasting power with this one.I only repurchase it every once in awhile its my number 2 fav now.

July 10, 2017

Doesn't budge

I purchased this stilla stay all day liquid waterproof eye liner from shoppers drug mart with my points on a points event. It was $29 dollars . So it is expensive . I have hooded eyes and my favourite eye liner sometimes ends up on my eyelids so I needed something that wouldn't . I liked the way it glided on my eyes but it was a little flat compared to my regular brand . I like the pen style because it's easy to make a wing. The tip didn't dry out or fray which is great and it didn't budge hours after . I would buy again if on sale .

June 22, 2017

One of the best!

Huge fan of the Still Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. Easy to apply and adjust thickness. Good all day wear without smudging. Finished my first tube and definitely going to purchase again!

June 19, 2017

STILA EYELINER

This stuff is sent from the gods! It's unreal it goes on super easy either the pen applicator end and it stays on all day, even during the hot summer months. It's only $30 which isn't terrible and worth every penny!!

June 12, 2017

Go-to liquid eyeliner <3

If you need the perfect liquid eyeliner - this is it. Helps you stay classy all day and night! Thin brush means you can change your style from a classic thin cat eye to something fierce! It's beautiful and dries quickly enough not to spread everywhere! I would recommend this to any person wanting to add a little extra into their daily eye routine, or if they want to add a dramatic line for their night out.

June 02, 2017

Un noir intense, facile d'application et la tenue est incroyable! Je n'ai jamais retrouvé un eye-liner aussi performant, dommage qu'il soit si cher. De plus, il ne se termine pas si rapidement comparé aux autres que j'ai essayé!

May 26, 2017

Absolutely love this eyeliner. For a pen liner, it gives an amazingly dark line, and the felt tip allows you to make a super precise and crisp looking wing. It's waterproof and lasts all day. Felt tip also does not morph over time. Definitely getting bang for your buck with this liner.

May 18, 2017

j'adore ce eye liner. Je l'utilise à tout les jours. Il fait des traits très fins et en plus de cela il a un noir très intense. Il tient en place toute la journée sans problème.

May 18, 2017

This is the only liquid eye liner that I use. It holds all day, and doesn't smudge. I've had mine for well over a year and it hasn't even started to dry out. It is well worth every cent and I will never change brands. I've tried so many different brands, and this one blows them out of the water.

May 05, 2017

This is definitely my favorite eye liner it doesn't run like alot of others its water proff and lasts for hours without having to reapply and the price is very fair for the quality you are getting.