Prestige Item
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!

June 15, 2020

Bought this 10 times and in love

This is the best matte black eyeliner I’ve used so far. It’s rich in colour, lasts a long time without leaking and worth every penny. Available at local shoppers drug mart. It has a beautiful pen tip that I use and never gets worn out. Love this brand as I get compliments for my winged eye every time

May 12, 2020

No other eyeliner compares

This is one of the best makeup products out there and certainly one of the best eyeliners I’ve ever used. There are countless reasons to love this liner. 1) Pigmentation payoff: exceptional. It whips on black and the color doesn’t fade. 2) Long-lasting: won’t come off until you take it off 3) Waterproof: gives you a bit of extra insurance. 4) Easy Removal: even though it’s waterproof, it will come off easily with proper removal methods (good quality makeup remover) 5) Color options: all of the colors are vibrant, beautiful and very wearable (assuming you like colors) the darker colors are my favorites (browns and black) but if you like colors, Stila’s are the prettiest and far more sophisticated than what other brands have put out 6) Great for a Cat-eye! 7) Can create a super-fine or thick line and can be used for artistry if you are interested in creating any other design/look.

May 09, 2020
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Perfect

Does what it says on the tin. Perfect easy to use waterproof eyeliner. Even stays in place during hayfever season.

Have bought this twice and will buy again

March 22, 2020

Love it

I was given a sample of Stila All Day waterproof eyeliner pen and i love it. This is one of my favourite because it really give a precise application and love how it turns out.

February 05, 2020

Basicly a great liner

This liner is the perfect travel size!
    The tube is a nice size to fit in my wallet or any travel bag!
    The liquid flows smoothly over my eyelid. It lasts all day. Doesn't run. Bold black color. Does the job well

I'd recommend this product to people on the go!

January 06, 2020

Draws amazing lines!

I love the sharpness this eye liner draws! Clean lines with the brush tip and this eye liner lasts a long time. Does not fade like other eye liners can throughout the day.

2.0/5

January 03, 2020

Not a great product

I was really underwhelmed after using this product and am really disappointed. I've heard people rave about this liner for a long time and I was excited to try it. But once I started using it I found it really finicky. It didn't draw a clean line -- it seemed like it was skipping in places. I would try going over it multiple times but it was like it wouldn't draw on my lid. I applied it without any primer or powder, so it's not like the product was reacting or interfering with another. Also, the second time I started using it, the felt(?) part started flaking and crumbling. I don't know if I received a bad/old one, but I wasn't expecting that. One thing I can remark is how black it is. It's jet black and doesn't fade throughout the day. It's also not waterproof. I can easily rub it off my eyes with my finger. Overall, super disappointed because of the hype and the price. There are better, cheaper alternatives or just use a gel liner.

October 06, 2019

I will never stop buying this eyeliner

I am someone when I we ar makeup I always need eyeliner that lasts almost all day with minimum touch ups needed. Ever since I started buying this eyeliner no other compares. I have tried Nyx and KatVon D eyeliner but im always brought back here because it has the intense black full coverage im looking for.

August 16, 2019

Great but expensive eyeliner

This is my go-to liquid eyeliner. It goes on easily and it's great for winged look. I've gone to the waterpark and the pool with this stuff on and it has stayed (with an eyeshadow primer). It lasts a long time in the packaging without drying out. The only downside is the price, but it does last a long time even with daily use so it has good value in the long term despite a pricey upfront cost.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Stays on all day

This is a great eyeliner with a great stiff pointy tip perfect for doing a winged eye look. It’s also waterproof and stays put without smudging until you take it off. I love it and recommend it