Summer Vacation Guide: How To Camp In Style
1. El Paso Moccasins (C$69.99) I love the trendy print on these moccasins and they look uber cozy too! Glamping isn't about roughing it- it's all about relaxing. So pull up a camping chair, slip on these moccasins and sit by the fire roasting some marshmallows.
2. Idlewood Day Backpack (C$70.00) Feel like a genuine camper with this large, canvas backpack. Perfect for a day trip and big enough to hold clothing or equipment. Now- if only we can find someone else to carry it for us…
3. Cath Kidston Spring Torch (UK$15.00) We love the rose pattern on this flashlight! This floral flashlight is not only very pretty but also very functional! How else are you going to find your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night?
4. Korres Pomegrante Cleansing and Make up Removing Wipes (C$12.00) Camping isn't an excuse to slide on your skin care routine! Kill two birds with one stone by using Korres Pomegranate Wipes to remove make up and cleanse skin.
5. Cath Kidston Cowboy Teepee Tent (UK$75.00) Just like a grown up version of the forts you once built, this cowboy teepee is fun and is sure to help you release your inner child.
6. Cake Satin Sugar Refreshing Body and Hair Powder (C$18.00) Oily hair is not cute. So in between showering, try Cake Beauty's Satin Sugar body and hair powder to absorb oil and refresh not just your hair but also your skin.
7. Large Waterproof Electronics Case (UK$25.00) We modern girls need to stay connected and glamping wouldn't be glamping if there weren't some sort of electronic device involved. With camping though comes the potential of ruining those electronics with water. Protect your iPods, iPads and cellphones with a large, reusable case. You can also use your iPad or iPod through the plastic. This case is big enough to hold other important items like your passport and lipstick (very, very important) as well!
8. Broadstone Camp Kitchen with Sink (C$149.99) You know the expression, "bringing everything but the kitchen sink?" Well now, you can literally bring everything, including the kitchen sink, camping with you.
9. President's Choice S'more Making Kit (C$8.99) I don't think that there is anything better than s'mores by a campfire and this kit contains everything you could possibly need for yummy s'mores. It's B.Y.O.M- bring your own manservant.
10. Party Island (On Sale C$99.99 Reg C$199.99) If there is one thing better than campfire s'mores, I think it would be busting out the Party Island on a lake. This giant inflatable raft/tube is big enough to hold eight people comfortably; if that is not glam enough for you- it also has cup holders.
What are you going to bring with you camping?
More by Alexandra C.
More on Travel
You May Also Like
The teepee tent is so cute!
I'm loving that Party Island. It looks Awesome!
$99 for that party island? I would absolutely go for that!
A lovely @shagtownlady just posted this review for PC S'mores:http://www.chickadvisor.com/item/pc-smores-kit/
I'd love to take #10 to the lake and sit on that in the middle of the lake with my cousins. We used to do that with inner tubes and then try to flip them over and see who could stay on the longest. The fact that this has cup holders, well that just makes it perfect!
Great post! I've been looking for a powder to get those greasy roots in check, I think I'll give this one a try!
Join Our Newsletter
Best of Beauty (65)
Blogs We Love (61)
Career & Finance (65)
ChickAdvisor Events (103)
ChickAdvisor Newsletters (17)
ChickChat TV (8)
Eating Out (73)
Eyes, Lips, Face (483)
Fan Mail (14)
Gadgets, Media (37)
Gift Guide (71)
Hands & Feet (97)
Makeup Tutorials (53)
New Features (27)
News & Issues (119)
Parties & People (80)
Posing Wall (120)
Product Review Club (74)
Runway Fashion (196)
Shop ChickAdvisor (6)
Skin Care (162)
Street Style (44)
Style Guide (357)
Videos We Love (59)
Weekly Roundup (79)
Would You Wear This? (52)