Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

To create Atoderm Shower oil, our Bioderma laboratories have selected the purest active ingredients and molecules that are mostly already present naturally in the skin. It soothes and protects against external aggressions causing dry skin thanks to its exclusive formula composed of plant-based biolipids, vitamin PP and the Skin Barrier TherapyⓇ patent. The plant biolipids (coconut and sunflower ester) calm the feelings of tightness, strengthen the skin’s resistance by recreating its protective film. Vitamin PP allows restructuring the skin’s moisture barrier in the long term. Its DAF (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the threshold of tolerance of the skin and is the guarantee of a healthier and more resistant skin. You will immediately feel a sense of comfort coming out of the shower, and your skin will be hydrated for 24 hours. Proven very effective, Atoderm Shower Oil decreases irritation sensations immediately after showering.

June 18, 2021

Super moisturizing!

đź’¦BIODERMA Atoderm Ulta-nourishing Anti-irritation Shower Oil for dry, very dry and irritated sensitive skin.

đź’¦Atoderm shower oil is used to cleanse, soothe and restore lipids to dry, irritated and sensitive skin. It is used to relieve the sensation of dryness, tightness and protect from external stress by intensely nourishing the skin.

đź’¦It is applied and then rinsed off in either the shower or bath. This oil provides 24hrs of moisturizing hydration from its exclusive formula of lipid restoring and moisturizing agents. These lipid agents account for 33% of this formula.

This formula is approved for the face and body of adults, children and babies. It is hypoallergenicđź’¦paraben freeđź’¦soap freeđź’¦contains no colouringđź’¦cutaneous and ocular tolerantđź’¦and does not sting eyes.

💦The very first thing I noticed and loved about this shower oil was it’s delicate, fresh scent. It was light and refreshing. The oil lathered up beautifully as if it were a regular, soap based body wash and was easy to rinse off. This shower oil left my skin feeling semi-moisturized immediately after bathing. I still required body lotion but my skin really did feel more hydrated. It also felt very clean. I am now a BIG fan of Bioderma Atoderm shower oil and I’m excited to see what kind of difference it will make during the dry summer months. This Atoderm Shower oil is definitely worth a try!

I received this product as a part of my deeply discounted ChickAdvisor Spoil Me box in exchange for my honest review.

A heartfelt THANK YOU to both ChickAdvisor and BIODERMA for this amazing product!đź’™

May 03, 2021

Soft skin!

I am a fan of the brand so I was excited to try this. It made my skin feel very smooth and soft. It was a pleasant experience to use. I would purchase this again especially in the winter when my skin gets really dry. It was a nice “treat yourself” product.

May 03, 2021

Great cleansing oil!

My skin tends to be very dry after a long shift. This cleansing oil helps soothe and restore skin oil while helping cleanse skin.Provides a nourishing skin feeling.

May 02, 2021

So Different

This is a complete different product for me to have tested out. I was surprised how after just one use of this stuff, it left my dry, sometimes itchy skin, feeling more softer and not itchy. I like how it doesn't really smell either. I recommend it.

April 30, 2021

Good cleanser

I enjoy trying different cleansers as I am always on the lookout for one that’s perfect for my skin type. This cleanser helps clean makeup off and it helps to clear my skin

April 30, 2021

Decent

I liked using it in the shower while I was cleaning my body. I put it on my face but I am not a fan of oil cleaners but did like getting to try. I didn’t waste my money on something that’s not for me

April 29, 2021

Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil

I was a little nervous using Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil, as i thought it might become an oil slick in the shower, which it doesnt.Simply just washed away.The smell is light, no greasy residue left on my body.Deff helped with the itching of my excema.

April 29, 2021

Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil

This Cleansing Oil has done wonders for my skin. Since we have started wearing masks full-time at work my already dry face has been really taking a beating! If I was to recommend any product to anyone it would be this one for sure. Just after a few days, my skin is feeling much more hydrated and softer. Thanks for including this in my box! I will be buying again!

April 28, 2021

Awesome

My skin is very dry and most products make it feel soft temporarily. This product has long lasting power and feels great to the touch! I love that I don't have to moisturize after

April 28, 2021

Good Cleansing

This was something new for me, I've never used an cleansing oil before but I did love the way it left my skin not feeling greasy or looking too shiny, will purchase down the road