Best 11 Body Lotions of 2011

Posted by ChickAdvisor Team | Friday December 30, 201116 comments

There's nothing quite like the feeling of silky-soft skin, especially during this time of the year.  Add in the tropical scents many body lotions feature, and you have a mini exotic getaway in a tube.

Here are the Best 11 Body Lotions & Butters of 2011 as rated by our ChickAdvisor members-- 10 runners-up followed by our overall top pick:

Body Lotions are ideal for everyday maintenance and quick absorption:

#1 - Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion
#2 - Olay Body Quench
#3 - Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion
#4 - Vaseline Aloe Fresh 'Hydrating'
#5 - Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion (fragrance free)

Break out the big guns with a rich Body Butter perfect for more intensive skin therapy:

#1 - The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
#2 - Vaseline Cocoa Butter 'Deep Conditioning'
#3 - The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
#4 - The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
#5 - Palmer's Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E

Last but not least, the Best Body Lotion of 2011 award goes to:

Vaseline Sheer Infusion

Which body cream is your go-to brand?  Rate it here!
More by ChickAdvisor Team
More on Body, Best of Beauty

on June 28, 2013  Sarah said:

seems that you forget DELON body butters just for its price!

on January 21, 2013  bluejay92  2,719 said:

great body lotions . i love the body shop body butters . they are amazing .

on August 02, 2012  shanaz  5,826 said:

Body Shop Body Butters are the best!!

on January 12, 2012  Sarah.ver  403 said:

Strawberry body butter!

on January 05, 2012  Sebrena said:

Thanks to my husband picking up AVEENO a few years ago, my skin looks great. I had the worst dry skin. Nothing worked until I tried the AVEENO.

on January 05, 2012  AMAZING  190 said:

I use olay body quench and it works amazing love it!

on January 05, 2012  LadyChick234234  3,701 said:

I love all of these body lotions!

on January 01, 2012  petitechouxx  2,829 said:

before i use aveeno and now i use vaseline intensive rescue moisture. i love them both!

on December 31, 2011  LyrissaSmillie  9,449 said:

vaseline sheer is amazing! I got to try it free too ;) wooot

on December 30, 2011  fairyinred  902 said:

I used to love Aveeno, but then I read the ingredients and saw that the onlu active ingredient is dimethicone. That changed my mind about them. :(