Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 27, 2017

This is by far the best thing ever. It spreads well on toast on bread. It has a rich and creamy taste we all love it at my house. Sunday brunch includes crepes with nutella spread over them and you add strawberries and your in heaven. I make my brownies with nutella and they are by far the best brownies ever.

April 27, 2017

This stuff is great for adults great for kids the flavor in awesome. My daughter loves it and my husband cant get enough of it. there are also some really cool recipes out there to bake with Nutella. Definitley a good product

April 27, 2017

So versatile! I eat it with almost anything: on toast, pancakes, smoothie, or just on its own.. Never runs out. I always stock up especially if it is on sale! LOVE IT!

April 26, 2017

The maker of Nutella is fighting back against claims that a key ingredient in the hazelnut and chocolate spread may cause cancer.

Italian food giant Ferrero recently launched an advertising campaign in Italy that assures consumers that palm oil used in Nutella is safe to eat,"Making Nutella without palm oil would produce an inferior substitute for the real product, it would be a step backward," Ferrero's purchasing manager Vincenzo Tapella told Reuters.

The company’s campaign in support of palm oil, comes amid growing pressure from European officials to list the edible oil as potentially carcinogenic. Unfortunately I am mourning now.

April 26, 2017

as most parents can say , we dont buy this nomore for our kids.... they cant go to school with it for it has nuts ....but this product is just amazing to surprise the kids with it as frosting on a cupcake or chocolate on toasts and i even find myself in the evening when i have a sweettooth, just eating it with a spoon, its so creamy, and delicious......we just love it soo much

April 26, 2017

Definitely a staple in our household. I think it tastes like the inside of a ferraro rocher! Who doesn't love the chocolately nutty flavor of Nutella! Just wish it was a little cheaper but I do stock up when a good sale comes on!

April 26, 2017

I mean who can say no to Nutella! It is so versatile, good for spreading on toast, used in baking and just eat off the spoon haha! The price is definitely not the cheapest but you can taste the quality.

April 26, 2017

I love baking with this product. It adds that hazelnut flavor. It is also fantastic in a smoothies or as a ice cream topping! I have to admit that I have never eaten it as a spread on bread, but my kids think it is awesome!

April 26, 2017

Nutella is a favorite treat of my family. I let the Easter Bunny hide it for the little ones to fine on Easter morning. The winter packaging makes this a great gift to put in the Christmas stockings, and is appreciated by all who receive the jar of Nutella.

April 26, 2017

Well anything with Hazelnuts in it, in my book is a winner. I also believe in this product, as healthy milk source, and that it is a longtime trusted product. I also believe that "Nutella Hazelnut Spread" is a product of high quality and would definitely recommend to family and friends without reserve!

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!