Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

2.3/5

November 18, 2017

Nutella Not For Everyone

Although the ingredients in Nutella are quality ones the actual taste is not something neither my family or I enjoyed. I have tasted other nut simulated products so after seeing so many great reviews my family gave it a try.... just not what we expected the taste to be... sorry Nutella lovers

November 18, 2017

Delicious treat

My family and I love Nutella. It's a great snack to give to my kids on toast or crackers. They love the snack pack that has the little sticks and I put it in their lunch box for school lunch.

November 17, 2017

Nutella The Best Spread

In our house, Nutella over rules peanut butter when it comes to making sandwiches. The kids just love the flavor and texture of this spread. If course, we do have peanut butter in the house, but Nutella gets used more. It is good and nutritious.

2.7/5

November 16, 2017

Meh

This is something my friends have made fun of me for never trying. I am not a huge sweet fan and I found this too sweet. I know most people rave about Nutella but it's not my cup of tea. I won't be buying again but I might recommend to my sweeter friends

November 14, 2017

Lovve

Le fameux nutella !!! La pate à tartiner que l'on utilise partout et de laquelle on ne peut pas se passer maĺgrés les polemiques huile de palme , looove love et love

November 14, 2017

La vie

Le nutella hummmm c’est le meilleur j’aime trop c’est la base je pense lol qui n’aime pas le nutella c’est sa la question

November 13, 2017

Best purchase ever!

I purchased this about a month ago and it is already gone. It's just enough of a mixture of chocolate and hazelnut to satisfy your cravings. I would recommend this to everyone!

November 11, 2017

J'ADOOORE

Qui n'aime pas les produits Ferrero? Pas moi je les adore ! Que dire de Nutella? Une délicieuse pâte a tartine qui est aussi pratique pour crée de dessert.

November 11, 2017

I live off this

Mix a scoop of this with peanut butter and blend with some icecream... Heaven. Im not a fan of the price, so this isn't a regular treat, its also extremely unhealthy and filled with palm oil. But everything in moderation.

November 10, 2017

Paradis bucal

Ce produit est la meilleure chose que je n'ai de mavie sur mes toasts, jadore le gout de noisettes et cacao fondant sur une bonne toast chaude le matin.