Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Michigan, United States

Couldn't believe it

I couldn't believe it but my kids and i both love this they prefer it over peanut butter abd hands down it is a favorite in our home. It habe a great taste abd it can be used with so many different things

Florida, United States

It taste sooo good!

My kids and i love this stuff. There is so much you can eat with it. Its a great way to get the kids to eat carrots! I love how it almost taste like chocolate.

Missouri, United States

Great product

The taste is so delicious. It’s creamy and very tasty. Love this for a quick snack. My kids love it too!! Great value for the price. Will continue to purchase.

New York, United States

Life saver

Nutella has become a regular staple in our house now. I have very picky eaters and breakfast was always a mess. Nutella is perfect for those mornings where everyone is late for the bus but still needs fuel for the day. My children eat it daily on toast , pancakes and even their waffles. This product is amazing

Yummy

I dont love it as a breakfast food on toast because it is pretty sweet. I dont like my kids eating it for breakfast either. We eat it as a snack often with crackers or apples and we love it.

Contains palm oil

I used to purchase this product all the time but learned that they use palm oil in their product. We are trying to eliminate this from our diet. I have found a big box establishment has a similar product that tastes the same if not better and does not contain palm oil. Is also cheaper than Nutella.

August 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazingggggggg

C'est la meilleure tartinade que j'ai pu trouver au magasin. Il n'y a pas vraiment de choses a laquelle je n'ajouterait pas de nutella! En plus, il est fortement abordable

Arizona, United States

The best hazelnut spread

I don’t think there are too many things I wouldn’t add Nutella to. It’s amazing on toast or crepes. Waffles or pancakes. I’ve struffed bierocks with Nutella and it is amazing

Texas, United States

Yummy!

So smooth and chocolatey goes perfect on almost everything! Doesn't taste too nutty and works whether its melted or solid. So great anf tasty! My kids love it!

My desert island food

Just can't live without it. So rich, creamy and delicious. I eat it directly with a spoon from the jar. Also tasty on toast, croissant, french pancakes.. My father got hooked on it when he tried it for the 1st time hehe.