Swiffer WetJet Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 417 in Household Cleaning Products

The Swiffer WetJet can get floors clean in half the time. Its cleaning solution dissolves even the tough, sticky messes. The WetJet's pad traps dirt that your mop only merely pushes. Purchase its All-in-One starter kit and get 1 power mop, 2 disposable cleaning pads, a 500mL bottle of all purpose cleaning solution, and 1 scrubbing strip. Visit swiffer.ca for more information.

July 03, 2017

A great product to make cleaning easy

I love our Swiffer Wet Jet. Its great for making cleaning easy. You don't have to bend over and hurt your back and hands trying to wring out a traditional mop and you only use the amount of product that you need so there's no wastage or over wetting your floor. It leaves a fresh scent all through the house.

July 03, 2017

Great for everyday quick use

I've owned a Swiffer WetJet for approximately 12 years . I love it for everyday use to quickly clean up any mess or to just maintain the floors . I always do a more intense clean ones a week with a mop and a bucket .

It does require batteries , it needs cloth refills and you need to buy the solution for it . So it can get expensive. But coupons can be found online , in flyers that some to your home there are coupon inserts sometimes , and also in store coupons are sometimes available . You can even try to email the company and ask for coupons . They also sometimes have cash back offers on checkout 51. The swifter wetjet system is at Walmart for approximately $34.99 but it does go on sale .

So all you do is press the trigger and a mist of solution sprays out onto the floor . And you just clean your floors with a sweeping back and forth motion . Super easy with minimal effort . I recommend.

2.7/5

July 02, 2017

Kayla Brockington

This review for me is much different than any other review I've written. I have a love hate relationship with my swifter. I've been threw 3 now ( they break easily) they are definitely quite the investment the replacement pads and cleaning solution get very pricey to up keep. The wet jet does NOT deep clean your floors you definitely need to use a regular mop and bucket in between or for big messes. It is however very convienient for smaller messes and for a quick clean. I love the gain scented cleaner and I find it makes my floors look nice, quick easy and painless to use. It does a great job at removing dust and dirt but not bigger messes and no deep clean.

July 02, 2017

Quick and painless

I have officially been converted from my mop and bucket, this thing is so easy to use, it gets my floors clean, I don't have to worry about damaging them from excess water, its safe for my dog, and probably much more hygienic than a mop head. The cleaner smells awesome, the floor are spotless, the pads have to be changed around every second room so it takes about 4 to do my house, which isn't the thriftiest but really that's the only major downside. The system itself was very affordable.

June 12, 2017

I love my swiffer wet jet. It makes cleaning the floors quick and easy and the solution dries pretty quickly. The only downside is the cost. The wet jet alone is $30 and then you have to buy the solution and also the pads plus batteries when they die out. I wouldn't recommend this product if you have a lot of floors that need to be cleaned as it can become quite costly but it's great for apartments And smaller areas.

June 07, 2017

I find my two swiffers to be handy for quick cleanups. I have one set up with antibacterial for use in my kitchen and one with wood floor cleaner for the rest of my home.

They definitely make little messes faster to deal with and less messy than pulling out the mop but don't replace the need for a mop entirely in my opinion as they don't clean as well.

The one issue I did have with them is they changed the design of the bottle awhile back which required purchasing a new Swiffer kit when I ran out of refills. If they change the design again I am finished with using it because that is too much to spend over and over.

1.3/5

June 04, 2017

I recently purchased this for my mom after her mop broke. I thought it would be a great product considering it is made by swiffer. However, it was such a disappointment. We have hardwood and tile all over the house and seemed like instead of picking up the mess it was just spreading it around. We used it once and hated it. Would not suggest this to anyone.

May 26, 2017

The swifter wetjet is definitely much more convenient then a mop and bucket, but I don't think it's worth the price. It's not too expensive to buy at first but it is costly having to buy the refills. It does clean the floors well but I still don't think it's worth the price.

2.7/5

May 26, 2017

It's not worth the money . It does it the job it claims but it's so expensive . I know so much product out there in the market that does a better job and is much cheaper

1.8/5

May 01, 2017

J'ai utilisé ce produit auparavant quand j'habitais en appartement et je le trouvais très practique pour nettoyer mon plancher rapidement. Cependant, depuis que j'ai emménagé dans une maison j'ai de plus grande pièce à nettoyer et le produit nettoyant se termine rapidement. Donc, côté prix c'est assez dispendieux pour ce que j'ai de besoin. Malheureusement, j'ai dû arrêter de l'utiliser.

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!