Swiffer WetJet Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 393 in Household Cleaning Products

The Swiffer WetJet can get floors clean in half the time. Its cleaning solution dissolves even the tough, sticky messes. The WetJet's pad traps dirt that your mop only merely pushes. Purchase its All-in-One starter kit and get 1 power mop, 2 disposable cleaning pads, a 500mL bottle of all purpose cleaning solution, and 1 scrubbing strip. Visit swiffer.ca for more information.

April 15, 2017

There's nothing wrong with this product, but I do find that the refills, both the pads and the solution, can get to be quite expensive. And I'd rather have something I can use over and over again rather than a disposable item, I hate all the waste it creates. I do like the concept of the wetjet, so I found a mop that I can fill with my own solutions and has a reusable pad.

April 01, 2017

I have a 2 year old that messes up the place all day long and my swiffer is perfect for cleaning up messes and making my floor shine. I don't have to get down on my hands and knees and I get the cleaning solution and wipes on sale.

March 27, 2017

We have used this at home for years on our laminate and tile flooring. It is a great cleaning tool and leaves the floor looking nice. We had to get the special cleaner suitable for wood.

March 09, 2017

I am so glad i finally caved and got one of these. The price for one IS a bit pricey, but it's well worth it in the long run. It cleans my floors so well. I use mine at least once a month! Well worth the money.

February 03, 2017

While I was hesitant to get a Swiffer wetjet because of the initial cost of purchasing everything, I am so glad I did! It works really great on my hardwood floors and cleans up the mess my pets make very easily! I also found a generic brand of the mop pads which helps save me some money! I like that there are different types of the cleaning formulas available - stock up when they are on sale!

January 05, 2017

Easy to use. Has good selection of different cleaning solutions for different floor types. Makes house smell good. Cleans floor and leaves it shiny. Cost wise is ok as you don't get many floor pads for the price u pay. Can't find the little scrubber attached to front of machine is only downfall. Would recommend this to everyone

January 05, 2017

I had a wetjet in my old apartment. It works great, but its just so expensive. It was nice to be able to clean the entire floor without getting on my hands and knees though.

September 18, 2016

It's a good product it cleans well but the price is to expensive and the amount of product u use foe the floors goes really fast so buying a refill plus the wipes get really expensive but over all its good product .

August 19, 2016

The Swiffer WetJet has been a godsend for that quick clean up whether it be a spill or companies coming over and you want your floors to be immaculate. I really like that has cleaners for all types of floors as well.

August 03, 2016

I find this product quite expensive when you consider how quickly you use it up. First I'll start with the fact that we have purchased two of these. The first one the handle easily broke off. The second one we've been able to use for a while and I do find that it cleans our floors quite well however I find that I have to use many pads and a lot of my bottle of floor cleaner each time I clean making the price not worth it at all. You have to continue to repurchase two items and they to quick! Scent is nice