The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1607 in Body Lotions & Creams

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

May 19, 2017

Being a vegetarian means that to see they are cruelty free and all natural is a HUGE plus. Not only did i buy three products and get another three free from The Body Shop, but the lotion itself smells amazing. You know it is great quality and perfect for anyone when my boyfriend (who works in a trade and is a real "mans man") even uses it! His hands were so rough and dry they were cracking, now they are moisturized, and he has no calluses to scratch me. :') ... ang :P

May 18, 2017

I totally loooove this smell! It sinks into the skin fast, it feels good on the skin and a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it. I love the small containers for travelling to, perfect

May 14, 2017

Nice products ... i m using this long time. Now i m using as an hand lotion or body lotion. I will recommend people to buy the same for thereself too.

May 03, 2017

This is my go to body lotion. It smells great. I've been using this product for years! It makes my whole body so soft. I usually only buy this when there is a sale though (buy 3 get 3 free. Or 50% off)

April 04, 2017

I love the way this smells. It reminds me of summer. The coconit scent is not overpowering, but it's not so light that you don't notice it. It sinks in fairly quickly and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. I love it!

April 04, 2017

I love this body butter! I have severe psoriasis and this is the only moisturizer that gives me relief. The price is right as The Body Shop usually has really good deals. Smells amazing too!

March 22, 2017

The body shop body are my favorite they come in so many scents and smell so so good!This scent is my favorite it reminds me of pina colodas and beach days.Very thick so you don't need much but moisturizes so nicely.Will repurchase time and time again.

March 14, 2017

This by far is the best body butter. Helps with dry skin and has a lovely coconut smell. My husband uses it all the time for his dry winter skin. I find a little also goes a long way.

March 13, 2017

Lovely smell, skin absorbs it quickly. Its a little greasy at first but doesn't last. One of my favorite skin creams! Coconut smell is not over powering

March 09, 2017

Coconut body butter the body shop is an amazing product! It smells really great, my boyfriend loved it! It is pricey, but it's an all around great and high quality moisturizer. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it.