The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

2.2/5

May 21, 2019

Uhmmm

I'll start this out by saying I love coconut scents!! So when I saw this when I was checking out, it just tumbled into my cart all on its own ;) The smell in the jar is great, and the reason why I bought it. It also does a great job at hydrating my skin, but after I put this on my skin, it start to smell rancid!. Not sure if everyone would have this problem, but try out a test patch before you buy a set of this.

3.2/5

April 06, 2019

Too scented!

These body butters leaves the skin feeling amazing, and the value is not terrible as they always have sale specials or BOGO's. However, I find the scent too strong on The Body Shop products. I personally can't even go to the store to purchase as I'm sensitive to all the perfume from the product in stores.

March 30, 2019

Smellsssss sooo goodddd!

I love this cream! It’s my special splurge as it can be quite pricey when not on sale! All the smells are amazing, and I will definitely buy this product again.

February 23, 2019

Can find something similar cheaper

It’s pricey for the amount you get. I don’t usually buy their products unless there’s a good sale going on. It smells nice and is a decent moisturizer but you can find something of better quantity and quality for a lower price at the department store.

February 22, 2019

Coconut Body Butter, the smell of vacation

I find I use this more in the summer as that is what it reminds me of. When I get a taste of the winter blues I will grab this body butter and go somewhere warm in my mind.

This body butter works great on dry skin, it soaks right in with a scent that is not overwhelming. Paired with the body spray you are ready for a day out regardless of the weather.

February 20, 2019

🙌🏼🙌🏼

My go too! My skin gets very dry in the colder Canadian months, and my nightly routine involves applying the coconut body butter! My skin is left feeling smooth and soft, and the added bonus I smell delicious!

January 31, 2019
    Paris, France

Un parfum parfait

J'adore cette gamme ! Apparemment ils vont même l'actualiser ! Elle laisse un parfait agréable sur le corps et à une texture très onctueuse ! Je le recommande tellement que je l'ai offert à ma sœur !

December 15, 2018

This body Butter smells amazing and I love the way it hydrates your skin. If you have dry skin this will work for you . Highly recommended and i will buy this again.

September 13, 2018
    California, United States

Coconut body butter

I honestly love anything that has coconut butter my skin loves it makes it so soft and better I have sensitive skin and this leaves it so moisturize and soothing I definitely recommend it !!😘

July 01, 2018

I love everything I purchase from the Body Shop

I purchase a lot of my products from the Body Shop and I'm never disappointed. I find their products are a reasonable price;especially when there are sales, and great products. I will always recommend people purchasing anything from the body shop, especially their body butters