The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews
Ranked #11 in Body Lotions & Creams

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

September 22, 2017

Must have

I put this everyday on my skin especially because winter's coming soon and I dont want to have dry skin . The Formula is soo great & I love the smell so much !!

August 15, 2017

Smooth long lasting moisture

I put this on after I shower. It absorbs better and I find I use less than when applying to completely dry skin. This is a must during the winters when the air is dry and my skin cracks

August 12, 2017

love it

not always wanting a high scent moisturizing thick lotion this fits the bill .I tend to keep mine chilled it soothes my tired skin and no slippery after effects.

July 11, 2017

I would most deffinitly buy this

Best lotion by far. Use it everday leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky and not all oily like the others. Plus it natural so none of those shitty chemicals.

July 04, 2017

This stuff smells so good!

I love this body butter it smells soso good! Ive been buying this body butter since i was little it moisturizes so well and doesn't leave your skin greasy.

June 30, 2017

good and good

The Body Shop Shea Butter is really good is very thick but your skin feels so good after using it, so soft and moist, is just great I love the Body Shop products

3.2/5

June 24, 2017

It is creamier

This product is amazing.I just love the.It really go a long way on your skin to make it moisturized.It moisturized my dry chaff skin.I use it on my daughter too.

June 16, 2017

Body Butter

I LOVE the body butter line at the Body Shop, but I'm not a huge fan of this scent. It's a tad oily for my skin but it does its job at moisturizing. Good deal! Keep in mind that their butters do go stale after a certain amount of time as they do use fresh ingredients.

June 13, 2017

Awesome body butter

This is my personal favourite body butter from body shop! I love how the scent is not to strong but mild and it is also very long lasting! I use it on my feet which are very dry and notice a significant difference after one use!

June 13, 2017

I would absolutely buy this product everyday If i could!!!

I absolutely love this lotion. It smells so good. It is one of my favourite smells/fragrances in the world. It goes on smooth and very thick but it smooths out my dry patches in a snap. I recommend this to everyone.