The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

August 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

So relaxing

I love this lotion from the smell which makes me feel very relaxed and spoilt great pampering lotion. On top of that i love the application and how it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Thick cream

I use these time to time but they are very thick I would t say this was the best smelling one but I've had others like the coco butter and that is nice , it does smooth the skin but I prefer a loose cream

August 09, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Bodyshop body butter

I use this bodyshop body butter every day after along day at work. It truly leaves your skin so super soft. Even the texture is so soft. I wouldnt be without this silky cream. Smells so lush and yes last on your skin for hours

July 15, 2019
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Smells great

I would definitely use this again and recommend to fam and friends!!! It's really good on my skin feels silky smooth after the first use!! soaks in really fast so I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes or bedding!!!!!

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Great

I would buy this product again as it smells fantastic and really hydrates the skin, even if it's super dry. I've used it on my husbands skin who has super dry skin and its really helped.

July 07, 2019

Good!

This is by far my favorite lotion! The scent is beautiful and the feel is even better. It is so moisturizing, but does not leave you feeling sticky or oily.
    I have SUPER SENSITIVE skin but this product has never irritated me in the slightest.

July 05, 2019

Heavy scent but works well.

This is a thick, rich cream that you will need to really work into your skin. It works well to relieve dryness especially in the winter - it's a little heavy for the summer heat. The scent is pleasant but strong and lasts a long time. If you don't plan to wear a delicate perfume it shouldn't be an issue.

June 25, 2019

My favorite body butter!

Although they are a little greasy (it IS called 'body butter, after all), the body butters from The Body Shop are very conditioning. I've been a big Body Shop fan since I was young and still prefer it today !

May 13, 2019

Dry Skin No More

My skin is super dry during the winter and I only use body butters to keep my skin moisturized. It comes in a big jar so it lasts quite awhile for me I really like the scent too as it's not too heavy. It provides great hydration for dry skin. They have so many different scents and shea butter and mango are my favourites.

April 30, 2019

Smells like heaven

This product is the best!! Makes me feel soft and smooth, and I smell amazing!!! I buy this at least 3 times a year! And it lasts forever, which is nice